Jan 23, 2022
The thing is it's very weird because I didn't have the bug before and it was working fine.
The android port by DA with WT and patch is working without a problem. I just tested that.

It's a very weird bug.
Yeah it sounds like it. I don't understand how a bug could never be there then all of a sudden it is, when as far as I know, none of the content in the links changed.

That's just an odd thing. :unsure:

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
I had to download the patch from Dontcensor. it wasn't available on the LewdPatch or Incest links on page one. Maybe a corrupted file? I'm ok with playing the game with the patch and using the PDF WT, it seems to work fine. It only fails when you go into the Ada gallery. All the other galleries work fine.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I had to download the patch from Dontcensor. it wasn't available on the LewdPatch or Incest links on page one. Maybe a corrupted file? I'm ok with playing the game with the patch and using the PDF WT, it seems to work fine. It only fails when you go into the Ada gallery. All the other galleries work fine.
I don't think it's the patch itself. Sofie worked for me without a problem and I haven't changed my PL install in ages and I still get the bug now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ok now it's getting weird....

I reinstalled. This time with the Gallery unlocker + WT mod and now it's working again...

Gonna file this one under "Computer Magics"....

Jan 23, 2022
Ok now it's getting weird....

I reinstalled. This time with the Gallery unlocker + WT mod and now it's working again...

Gonna file this one under "Computer Magics"....
I have no idea my friend. *shrug* I've never had issues with this game mainly because I've never used the mod, but yeah, that's pretty damn weird for sure.

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
Does anybody know if it does the same thing if you play the game without the patch? No mod's or walkthroughs, just the straight up game?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does anybody know if it does the same thing if you play the game without the patch? No mod's or walkthroughs, just the straight up game?
The game isn't worth playing without the patch and the patch isn't the problem if you have errors.
If the patch isn't installed you miss out on two characters, one being your daughter.

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
The game isn't worth playing without the patch and the patch isn't the problem if you have errors.
If the patch isn't installed you miss out on two characters, one being your daughter.
I played through with the patch ages ago, and am replaying. I was just asking because that would indicate if it was a fault with the patch or in the game itself.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I think It's a problem with a game itself, nothing to do with mod or a patch.
I suppose that xxxxxxx.jpg was a placeholder when Luxee was copy-pasting structures for gallery and forgot to replace that one. There are two instances of this.

I'm not getting the error myself, so I cannot confirm this, but I think this should fix it (gallery mod should also fix that, so If you have that mod and getting that error then I'm completely wrong ).

Edit: Yea, that fixes it. Error appers only when you have one of those two scenes locked.

Last edited:

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
So once I download it and expand it where do I put it? The last programming I did was SQL and that was 18 yrs ago. I'm pretty sure nobody I knew back then could spell renpy, let alone know what it is. :oops:

Also thanks for taking time out of your day and doing this. It's very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
So once I download it and expand it where do I put it? The last programming I did was SQL and that was 18 yrs ago. I'm pretty sure nobody I knew back then could spell renpy, let alone know what it is. :oops:
You need to replace original gallery.rpy in [ParentalLove folder]/game with the one i provided, or extract the pack in the main folder (the one with exe file).
I'm not sure, but you may need to extract rpa packages first (with unren).

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Man, IDK how I didn't play this game until now, but now it's easily one of my favorites from this site (I don't really know about order, but top 3 for sure).

I just did all the endings and achievements and I find it funny how the most "politically correct" ending (Pure husband) is also the most depressing one, but tbh i'm sure 90% of players won't go for this route first lol, it just feels wrong playing that route with all those girls in between lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Played the game yesterday and today for the first time and enjoyed it. Incest isn't necessarly my thing but the whole game is so over the top it's not a nogo. But I'm sure the incest theme (and the age of the characters) has been discussed at length. One thing I'm wondering: what's with the pregnancy? In this game and other games at a certain point the women want to get impregnated even if it's incestueous. What is the kink behind that? I guess incest + pregnancy = even kinkier. But is this "woman reducing themselves to "fuck/breeding machines" supposed to turn the player more on? Not trying to judge I just don`t get it especially when the women are portraied as independent/smart etc. in the beginning.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Played the game yesterday and today for the first time and enjoyed it. Incest isn't necessarly my thing but the whole game is so over the top it's not a nogo. But I'm sure the incest theme (and the age of the characters) has been discussed at length. One thing I'm wondering: what's with the pregnancy? In this game and other games at a certain point the women want to get impregnated even if it's incestueous. What is the kink behind that? I guess incest + pregnancy = even kinkier. But is this "woman reducing themselves to "fuck/breeding machines" supposed to turn the player more on? Not trying to judge I just don`t get it especially when the women are portraied as independent/smart etc. in the beginning.
If you play to the end then you know that none of the women in the game reduced herself to breeding machines.
They all have many children that's true but they followed their carriers too.

Elly became an author.
Emily became the MCs secretary at the family company.
And while not stated directly. Jenna is probably still working at the family business too.
Ada kept playing Streets, then moved on and became a streamer.
Sophie went to college and studied Philosophy.

So I really don't get where your breeding machine statement comes from. It's just not true.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
If you play to the end then you know that none of the women in the game reduced herself to breeding machines.
They all have many children that's true but they followed their carriers too.

Elly became an author.
Emily became the MCs secretary at the family company.
And while not stated directly. Jenna is probably still working at the family business too.
Ada kept playing Streets, then moved on and became a streamer.
Sophie went to college and studied Philosophy.

So I really don't get where your breeding machine statement comes from. It's just not true.
You're right, I had another game in mind where every female character in the end is completely obsessed with the male peotagonist and it ends in a harem situation. I still don't get the obsession with getting pregnant. I mean these games are made for the players so this must satisfy a kink/fantasy...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterDk78

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You're right, I had another game in mind where every female character in the end is completely obsessed with the male peotagonist and it ends in a harem situation. I still don't get the obsession with getting pregnant. I mean these games are made for the players so this must satisfy a kink/fantasy...
It does. Incest impregnation is that kink. There is another game where that is satisfied called Sisterly Lust.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You must be vanilla as fuck if pregnancy is throwing you off.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you have some issues with that,then don't even touch games like Starless or Euphoria.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes