B/Sfet

Jan 19, 2020
I didn't play through it again, I remember being able to just open the gallery and play every scene in there with an unlock mod.

B/Sfet

Jan 19, 2020
Can't remember an exact version number or date, but I can say that it was probably during 2019 or 2020, Ada was still her older, don't remember exactly. I completed the pc game like 4 times, Ada Marriage, Elly Marriage and I can't remember what other ones I did. The older sister scene, the trans masseuse scene and gay guy scene weren't there yet. I remember that the Ada marriage scene reused the tournament scene dress. Achievements still weren't a thing yet.

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Sounds like it was pre-0.99, never mind 1.0. The gallery and achievements mod from the OP should still work? IIRC you can still marry Ada. I've gone and checked and the renders and scripting for those scenes are still there. And do yourself a favour: start a new game and pick a bad choice in the first scene.

Reactions: B/Sfet

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok great story, thumbs up, went full harem. I may visit again, there was something called forbidden route. And you know this one was taboo up the ying yang. Needs more tags: Creampie, pregnancy , optional tags urination, maybe NTR optional too, I may go back to some saves just to see what would happen on a couple of them, not my choice but to see how the story was.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
has anyone used the walkthrough mod in their gameplay? i just want to know is that mod included i*cest patch?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
has anyone used the walkthrough mod in their gameplay? i just want to know is that mod included i*cest patch?
Mod doesn't include incest patch (you need to download it separately) and should work fine with it.

Reactions: Caloi
Jan 23, 2022
Progress Tracker has been updated.

View attachment 1680888
274 renders for an extra option of the Eric Alley scene...hmmm

what the hell are we going to get here? Does one of them peg Eric? Good fucking god I don't want to think about that. I was hoping Jenna would get her Farrah craving filled, but I doubt that's the option. They don't kill Eric, unless it's a slow painful death.

It has be some sort of pegging. Either way, it's an unnecessary thing. It has to be A69 influenced. I mean, obviously Eric is gay, or maybe bi? Who the fuck knows but it's something I surely not interested in.

I have a hunch what Father's night is and the Ada thing, and speaking of not necessary, is the masseuse thing. That's certainly A69 influenced. No. Just. No

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
274 renders for an extra option of the Eric Alley scene...hmmm

what the hell are we going to get here? Does one of them peg Eric? Good fucking god I don't want to think about that. I was hoping Jenna would get her Farrah craving filled, but I doubt that's the option. They don't kill Eric, unless it's a slow painful death.

It has be some sort of pegging. Either way, it's an unnecessary thing. It has to be A69 influenced. I mean, obviously Eric is gay, or maybe bi? Who the fuck knows but it's something I surely not interested in.

I have a hunch what Father's night is and the Ada thing, and speaking of not necessary, is the masseuse thing. That's certainly A69 influenced. No. Just. No
I wouldn't go so far a call it unnecessary, but it takes away from other content that could be expanded and THAT is IMHO the problem.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It expands upon what Luxee wants to see delivered. I see no problem with that.
...and other funny jokes you can tell yourself....
Nobody asked for a 274 render scene with Eric, whether Luxxee wants that or not not irrelevant.

Jan 23, 2022
Reactions: Lerd0 and Uthuriel

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
In the end, when a game is finished is up to the dev's discretion.
If Luxee considers they can still improve the game as their own skills improve, then it's up to them to decide if they want to rework some stuff or not.
And creative people tend to be both perfectionnists, and eternally unsatisfied of the "finished" state of their work.

Plus, more often than not, devs tend to have to sacrifice things they want to add, be it because of a lack of skill to do exactly what they envisioned, or because players keep whinning about wanting an update. Also some ideas come after the facts.

So, even if you'd like Luxee to work solely on something else, you should probably be a bit more thankfull that they're willing to add more content instead of quickly finishing their game and bailing out like to many other devs (some of wich don't even bother finishing their games before cashing out).

...and other funny jokes you can tell yourself....
Nobody asked for a 274 render scene with Eric, whether Luxxee wants that or not not irrelevant.
That's the thing, buddy. You have no say in the matter. Luxee's will is this only relevant part, as they're the dev. What YOU want and order is irrelevant. Luxee isn't making the game for you. You have no say in what they do. Even if you are supporting them on Patreon/SS/whatever, you still have no say in it unless the tier specifically says "You decide what I do with my game", which never happens.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes