thepriet

Feb 17, 2021
when i install the patch the begining doesn't change and it says they are roomates, is this normal or did i do something wrong?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
In case you missed it, the progress tracker page was updated yesterday (Tuesday):

1642596687770.png

And yes, the year on the last updated date is off by one.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
yes I did, what can i do?
I just did a fresh download of the game, both the main game and the patch from the Mega.nz mirrors (patch via the LewdPatcher link), and it seems to work for me.

Just to repeat, you did place the patch.renpy file here, correct?
1642617802472.png 1642617637323.png
(Screenshots from Windows 10, Norwegian OS language)

Once the patch file has been placed in the game folder, you can start the game software (i.e. the game can't be already running when you place the patch file in the correct location).

Reactions: Bev_ and Uthuriel

Riverburn

Aug 3, 2018
in the latest changelog it says "
  • Changed the characters ages accordingly
"
Does anyone know the ages that Luxee had originally used for Parental Love?

Riverburn

Aug 3, 2018
CANNOT be discussed in open thread
My apologies,
Now, I will sound like an idiot, but... I can't seem to find a button to start a conversation with you. I think that might also be because I still don't have enough posts. (I had some, but then they got deleted because they were off topic). I'll shoot you a message when the possibility opens up.

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
This game was surprisingly good and wholesome. You can really feel the MC's personality, as well as appreciate each of the girls having their own.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
My apologies,
Now, I will sound like an idiot, but... I can't seem to find a button to start a conversation with you. I think that might also be because I still don't have enough posts. (I had some, but then they got deleted because they were off topic). I'll shoot you a message when the possibility opens up.
Here's how you do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In essence, hover your mouse over the username to get an info box, and click on "Start conversation" - if this option isn't available, it might be due to profile privacy settings, the user has blocked you, or your own account might simply be too recently created (and not have enough forum activity).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Riverburn

Mouse over a person's name or avatar and a follow - ignore - start conversation should appear.
Here's how you do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In essence, hover your mouse over the username to get an info box, and click on "Start conversation" - if this option isn't available, it might be due to profile privacy settings, the user has blocked you, or your own account might simply be too recently created (and not have enough forum activity).

Thanks for the assist peeps. For the record they did manage to initiate a convo.

PEACE

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Is this getting new content or something or a second part? I'm confused after reading on here and luxees discord
As I understand it, Luxee wanted to fix some bugs, add/update translations, extend/fix a few of the scenes, stuff like that, to provide a 100% final version.

The full list of content updates and fixes can be found on , which also shows the latest known status for each item. Someone usually posts a copy of this list to this thread whenever it's updated, though.

Nov 26, 2021
As I understand it, Luxee wanted to fix some bugs, add/update translations, extend/fix a few of the scenes, stuff like that, to provide a 100% final version.

The full list of content updates and fixes can be found on , which also shows the latest known status for each item. Someone usually posts a copy of this list to this thread whenever it's updated, though.
Oh ok that makes a lot of sense now thanks

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
what does the lewdpatcher add besides incest?

" Not only that, this mod will restore old Ada and Sofi scenes that have been removed from the game as well as add new ones. "

what scenes got added?

B/Sfet

Jan 19, 2020
I just re-downloaded the game and holy shit, I don't remember that harem scene where it goes into how they all had like 20+children and they kept going and going, that one got me really bad, like shit, that's so hot.

Did they completely remove the Ada marriage path/scene? I also remember there was an Ada anal scene, I downloaded the android version with everything unlocked because I wanted to look at it again and it's not there, Or am I remembering wrong?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes