Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I haven't seen this posted here, so I'm doing it...

1641554931829.png
So we're getting an extra or elongated version of Jenna losing her virginity, which I guess was good since the version now was only one static render.

The 4th Eric option in the alley still baffles the shit outta me, wonder what that could be.
Don't care about anything with the masseuse, but I think the "masseuse extra" is an added scene on the harem route.

The Ada Milk drinking eh? Dare I ask what that is? Does the MC do to her milk like what Elly wants him to do to her cereal? That makes the most sense to me.

Father's night is possibly an extension of the "Father's Day" scene with Ada and Elly that started with breakfast in bed, then the massage. So we could possibly be getting new scenes with Ada and Elly after all.

Sofi's scene could be anything; maybe a pregnancy thing, a lewd scene, added dialogue, who the hell knows, but Luxee.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Sofi's scene could be anything; maybe a pregnancy thing, a lewd scene, added dialogue, who the hell knows, but Luxee.
Pregnancy is probably not it, unless it involves a pregnancy scare, since the only pregnancy involving Sofi in the current version is in the ending epilogue with the full harem (Sofi included), when Sofi eventually and finally comes around to being impregnated like the others (at least a year after they move, given that Elly's well on the way of her second pregnancy at that point). Most likely, the new Sofi content is either an extended scene, more dialogue, or perhaps even more details about her background (prior to meeting MC).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Pregnancy is probably not it, unless it involves a pregnancy scare, since the only pregnancy involving Sofi in the current version is in the ending epilogue with the full harem (Sofi included), when Sofi eventually and finally comes around to being impregnated like the others (at least a year after they move, given that Elly's well on the way of her second pregnancy at that point). Most likely, the new Sofi content is either an extended scene, more dialogue, or perhaps even more details about her background (prior to meeting MC).
It could be something in the harem ending. Ada and Elly all had scenes somewhat when it came to that. I know at the end of the route Sofi finally gave in. We really don't know, it was just a guess really. Could be anything with her.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't seen this posted here, so I'm doing it...

So we're getting an extra or elongated version of Jenna losing her virginity, which I guess was good since the version now was only one static render.

The 4th Eric option in the alley still baffles the shit outta me, wonder what that could be.
Don't care about anything with the masseuse, but I think the "masseuse extra" is an added scene on the harem route.

The Ada Milk drinking eh? Dare I ask what that is? Does the MC do to her milk like what Elly wants him to do to her cereal? That makes the most sense to me.

Father's night is possibly an extension of the "Father's Day" scene with Ada and Elly that started with breakfast in bed, then the massage. So we could possibly be getting new scenes with Ada and Elly after all.

TBH... this is kinda meh.... dunno why Luxee focuses on such mediocre content nobody asked or wants....

Why he would make Eric stuff instead of more Sofie is beyond me.... nobody gives a fuck about Eric....
While I like Jenna... still meh...
Ada milk drinking? Eh.... dunno what that would mean...
No Elly specific content.... HUGE meh for me
Don't care for the massage parlor or the "girl" there either....
Fathers Night could be nice I guess....

Whole thing seems like a waste of time to me....

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
TBH... this is kinda meh.... dunno why Luxee focuses on such mediocre content nobody asked or wants....

Why he would make Eric stuff instead of more Sofie is beyond me.... nobody gives a fuck about Eric....
While I like Jenna... still meh...
Ada milk drinking? Eh.... dunno what that would mean...
No Elly specific content.... HUGE meh for me
Don't care for the massage parlor or the "girl" there either....
Fathers Night could be nice I guess....

Whole thing seems like a waste of time to me....
Well, in the My Sweetie route (Elly w/Jenna), Elly has a freaky fetish where she wants the MC to climax in her cereal, right?
So maybe this time, it's Ada, with milk, instead of cereal, and the MC giving her an extra ingredient to the milk

That's what I think it is.

Elly already tricked Ada once with a piece of toast that had the MC's love juice on it. The milk can sorta be the same thing.

Sofi's could go either way and the Father's Night I think is an extension to the whole harem Father's Day scene.

That's my educated guess so far.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, in the My Sweetie route (Elly w/Jenna), Elly has a freaky fetish where she wants the MC to climax in her cereal, right?
So maybe this time, it's Ada, with milk, instead of cereal, and the MC giving her an extra ingredient to the milk

That's what I think it is.

Elly already tricked Ada once with a piece of toast that had the MC's love juice on it. The milk can sorta be the same thing.

Sofi's could go either way and the Father's Night I think is an extension to the whole harem Father's Day scene.

That's my educated guess so far.
Sure....

That's not the problem for me though....
Parental Love is completed.
IMHO if a dev goes back to one of his older games to make a "1.0 Extended" then that should mean something.

I like PL, Elly is one of my favourite girls.... this update teaser just feels hollow and meh....
Maybe it's just me but I expected better from Luxee....

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sure....

That's not the problem for me though....
Parental Love is completed.
IMHO if a dev goes back to one of his older games to make a "1.0 Extended" then that should mean something.

I like PL, Elly is one of my favourite girls.... this update teaser just feels hollow and meh....
Maybe it's just me but I expected better from Luxee....
I agree my friend. There's absolutely no need to do this. The techie stuff is fine, but nothing needs to be added or extended. I'm with you all the way on this. All of it is unnecessary.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to avoid your sister from fucking your wife?
Sounds like you're on the harem route to me, and if so, no.

There's five different endings, with two variations of the harem (one with Sofi and one without) and Jenna plays a pretty dominant role in most of them.

Pure Husband - being with Emily only (NOT suggested)
My Sweetie - Elly and Jenna route
The Forbidden - Ada & Elly
Dear Sister - Jenna only
Harem - pretty obvious

Reactions: Uthuriel

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I'm looking forward to the additions. More meat added to the story is never a bad thing. Call it a director's cut.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm looking forward to the additions. More meat added to the story is never a bad thing. Call it a director's cut.
This really isn't exactly meat. I doubt anything he's adding is going to add anything necessary to the story, which is fully told. It's not really meat, more like just extra fat on the bone that's not needed.

Post Edit: Don't know why you're facepalming the post, it's the truth. None of the additions are necessary and adds nothing to the game. If they're just sex scenes, that's not exactly needed content in this game as there's enough to go around.

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Sounds like you're on the harem route to me, and if so, no.

There's five different endings, with two variations of the harem (one with Sofi and one without) and Jenna plays a pretty dominant role in most of them.

Pure Husband - being with Emily only (NOT suggested)
My Sweetie - Elly and Jenna route
The Forbidden - Ada & Elly
Dear Sister - Jenna only
Harem - pretty obvious
Damn, that sucks. Double cuck situation, since it's pretty obvious they are fucking around behind your back and the sister is pretty aggressively seducing the wife.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, Jenna goes after the wife so that she'll be easier to manipulate into approving all the incest stuff. She is 100% your wing(wo)man in this.
I don't think though, that in the Forbidden route, she helps Ada along. That's all of the MC's dealing, but at least we get Elly to tag along, so that's on Jenna, which I am very grateful for.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes