Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Are there any sex scenes with the red head in that last pic?
The last pic? Are you talking about Elly? She's one of the main girls in the game, she has her hair red or blonde in this game, depending on the route and the choices you make, but to answer your question, she certainly does have them.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Doesn't she change them to blonde no matter what?
She starts out as a blonde, yes. She dyes her hair during the game. On the My Sweetie route, you have the choice on whether or not you keep the blonde or red

The Harem route, she'll eventually be back to blonde without player choice.
The forbidden route is the same, she'll be back to blonde without player choice

Reactions: pippippero

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Man, I'm going through this game again because I finally decided to add Sofi's screenies to my collection, and I HATE, absolutely hate, picking the abusive choices (Play Along) rather than the love (Change the Subject) choice. I'm doing both paths, but doing the worst one first, it's so not me as a person, but I have to get them all done because that's just how I am.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Man, I'm going through this game again because I finally decided to add Sofi's screenies to my collection, and I HATE, absolutely hate, picking the abusive choices (Play Along) rather than the love (Change the Subject) choice. I'm doing both paths, but doing the worst one first, it's so not me as a person, but I have to get them all done because that's just how I am.
Playing the Harem route again....

This game needs more Sofie to begin with....
Never did the abusive path and never will... fuck that....
Sofie is one of my favourite characters in the game....

I'd wish though that the WT mod had an option to pick paths so getting all the achievements wouldn't require the pdf.

Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Playing the Harem route again....

This game needs more Sofie to begin with....
Never did the abusive path and never will... fuck that....
Sofie is one of my favourite characters in the game....

I'd wish though that the WT mod had an option to pick paths so getting all the achievements wouldn't require the pdf.
Well, I just got the scenes from the Forbidden Route (Play Along), but since the Change the Subject scenes are the same from the Harem route, doing both variations of that route now.

She does have one new scene in the upcoming update, so hopefully it'll be a good one.

BTW, you don't even want to know my big my screenie collection is right now.... :ROFLMAO:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, I just got the scenes from the Forbidden Route (Play Along), but since the Change the Subject scenes are the same from the Harem route, doing both variations of that route now.

She does have one new scene in the upcoming update, so hopefully it'll be a good one.

BTW, you don't even want to know my big my screenie collection is right now.... :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah....
I wanted to ask you if you have any news on the update or is still the same since the last we spoke?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Apologies for the back to back posts, but there's something that when Sofi feels safe, loved, and smiles, she just melts my heart. I have to add her to my Luxee rotating sig after this. Elly and Ada are my two favorites in this game, but there's no way I can leave out Sofi. :love:

screenshot1186.png

screenshot1194.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bev_ and Uthuriel

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He keeps his SubStar up to date as well. But it's better because (Rule 7 prohibits this part of the message)

And I really like those 2 better than all the rest

PEACE

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
New sig done, picked the best Sofi picture I have amongst the 1400+ or so screenies that I have of her. Couldn't find the right angle or lighting, so I'm pretty happy with how it looks; basic and simple, but it works.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sofi is best girl.
I'm curious about this new scene that's coming with Sofi, like where it will fit in the game's timeline and on what ending/route? I'm guessing it's a harem scene since she doesn't have her own ending. Since the massage scene is going to be lengthened, will the scene be there?

It's going to be the best part of this new and final update, just wondering about the context of the scene in general.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes