Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
She's actually perfect, I'd not change a single thing. A dreadful shame.
I would've liked a few different things here; and I even asked Luxee about one of them on Patreon on adding Sofi to the Forbidden ending, but that's not going to happen :(

A solo Elly would've been great. I don't think a solo Ada would've worked, I wouldn't want to leave Elly behind, but that's the reason I don't play Elly's route, because of Ada being left behind, AND I don't like seeing Ada sad.

I only play the Forbidden Route; Ada wins the tourney, I get both Ada and Elly at the end, and Jenna stays behind. Everybody gets what they want, and since I don't do harem endings, that doesn't matter to me much.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I would've liked a few different things here; and I even asked Luxee about one of them on Patreon on adding Sofi to the Forbidden ending, but that's not going to happen :(

A solo Elly would've been great. I don't think a solo Ada would've worked, I wouldn't want to leave Elly behind, but that's the reason I don't play Elly's route, because of Ada being left behind, AND I don't like seeing Ada sad.

I only play the Forbidden Route; Ada wins the tourney, I get both Ada and Elly at the end, and Jenna stays behind. Everybody gets what they want, and since I don't do harem endings, that doesn't matter to me much.
I meant that I would not change a single thing about her (Elly). I don't really like harem endings either, at least from a story perspective of them being the 'true' ending. Forbidden route is ok I guess, but I'd still rather drop Ada and I'm not a fan of Jenna+Emily.
Overall the game is still really good, 'good enough' at the very least, and it's great that we got as many routes as we did even if we wish there were more (Jenna only solo option available :(), but we need 1.1, solo Elly route :devilish:.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I meant that I would not change a single thing about her (Elly). I don't really like harem endings either, at least from a story perspective of them being the 'true' ending. Forbidden route is ok I guess, but I'd still rather drop Ada and I'm not a fan of Jenna+Emily.
Overall the game is still really good, 'good enough' at the very least, and it's great that we got as many routes as we did even if we wish there were more (Jenna only solo option available :(), but we need 1.1, solo Elly route :devilish:.
I mostly agree... There is still ONE thing I would change.... Let her keep her red hair... She makes a hot blonde but fuck as redhead she just makes my dick explode.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I mostly agree... There is still ONE thing I would change.... Let her keep her red hair... She makes a hot blonde but fuck as redhead she just makes my dick explode.
Despite generally not liking redheads I have to say it works really well for her and I'm extremely torn between the two options. I certainly wouldn't be against the choice, though it does duplicate all the renders.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Despite generally not liking redheads I have to say it works really well for her and I'm extremely torn between the two options. I certainly wouldn't be against the choice, though it does duplicate all the renders.
I know it won't happen because he would have to re-render much of the game.... would still be nice especially for me, someone who loves redheads.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Solo Elly's not happenin.

He's adding a scene to the Jenna ending actually.
An additional scene with Sofi somewhere
Masseuse/Massage Parlor stuff

and that's basically it

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I found Elly nice but way way way too clingy. Trying to play out the Husband ending was exhausting having her throw herself at you over and over and over.

Most of the girls you need to choose to pursue, but Elly just continues to come onto you no matter how many times you refuse her.

But she did look hella sexy with that red hair though.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I found Elly nice but way way way too clingy. Trying to play out the Husband ending was exhausting having her throw herself at you over and over and over.

Most of the girls you need to choose to pursue, but Elly just continues to come onto you no matter how many times you refuse her.
Having never tried to turn her down I wouldn't know. Her personality is probably not perfect, her body though...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Having never tried to turn her down I wouldn't know. Her personality is probably not perfect, her body though...
It was clearly said during the game that Elly has daddy issues, so yeah, she's clingy. She doesn't want her father to go away again. The husband route for me was pure torture, having to turn her down at every turn and bend and seeing that very unhappy face.

I only did Elly's route a couple of times, but I despise Jenna, and I HATED leaving Ada behind. In story, that's the second time the MC had to leave Ada. Fucking heartbreaking to see her face when he tells her he has to leave.

I can only do the Forbidden route in this game. It's the only one that brings me joy. I don't like Emily either. Ada's route, at the tournament, has a happy ending, plus in the end, you get Elly too.

I could never do this game any other way anymore.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I guess that's one way of looking at it. :LOL:
Before we stray even further off topic, let's get back on topic.
Is there anything new from Luxees discord regarding the patch?

I'm still not happy with the proposed patch notes.... Seems to me there is a weird focus on things not many people really care for.
Like Eric for example.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Before we stray even further off topic, let's get back on topic.
Is there anything new from Luxees discord regarding the patch?

I'm still not happy with proposed patch notes.... Seems to me there is a weird focus on things not many people really care for.
Like Eric for example.
I haven't heard anything about it since the previous Patreon post, and I don't go on Discord because I spent just as much time there months ago as I did here, so I have no idea what's going on. :(

And I agree, I could give a fuck about Jenna, Eric or the masseuse. The highlight of the entire update is Sofi's new event, otherwise it's a "pfft" from me

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't heard anything about it since the previous Patreon post, and I don't go on Discord because I spent just as much time there months ago as I did here, so I have no idea what's going on. :(

And I agree, I could give a fuck about Jenna, Eric or the masseuse. The highlight of the entire update is Sofi's new event, otherwise it's a "pfft" from me
I agree. Sofie is next to Elly my favourite character in the game. She needs much more than one update. Her story could be expanded even further...
I wonder if Luxee reads this thread or if he is like so many other devs that hate this website.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I agree. Sofie is next to Elly my favourite character in the game. She needs much more than one update. Her story could be expanded even further...
I wonder if Luxee reads this thread or if he is like so many other devs that hate this website.
I don't know. I know I took a fuckton of flak when I was on Discord and I mentioned this site. I felt like a pariah, which is one of the reasons why, when I came back and pledged to three devs (at one point, 4) I decided to not go back on Discord.

I sent Luxee a comment on Sofi and the Forbidden ending, which I am sure you saw when I mentioned it, but I guess those characters required more stage time...?

I honestly don't know. I don't do the harem route at all but to add a masseuse scene to that makes no sense and a 4th option for Eric? Like what? I just don't get it. I mean in no way is he going to allow Eric to fuck any of his girls.

Jenna beating him with a bat sounds nice though.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know. I know I took a fuckton of flak when I was on Discord and I mentioned this site. I feel like a pariah, which is one of the reasons why, when I came back and pledged to three devs (at one point, 4) I decided to not go back on Discord.

I sent Luxee a comment on Sofi and the Forbidden ending, which I am sure you saw when I mentioned it, but I guess those characters required more stage time...?

I honestly don't know. I don't do the harem route at all but to add a masseuse scene to that makes no sense and a 4th option for Eric? Like what? I just don't get it. I mean in no way is he going to allow Eric to fuck any of his girls.

Jenna beating him with a bat sounds nice though.
Well at least they didn't ban you.... There is a dev of unknown name, working in the milk industry where even the slightest mention of this site is an insta-yeet....
I still don't understand why some devs hate this site and then there are devs where F95 is no problem at all. Maybe they think they lose money or something.... which they don't if the game is good.

I would be up for some content with Erics sister... but Eric himself... meh....
If you have any future updates from Luxees patreon please keep us apprised.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well at least they didn't ban you.... There is a dev of unknown name, working in the milk industry where even the slightest mention of this site is an insta-yeet....
I still don't understand why some devs hate this site and then there are devs where F95 is no problem at all. Maybe they think they lose money or something.... which they don't if the game is good.

I would be up for some content with Erics sister... but Eric himself... meh....
If you have any future updates from Luxees patreon please keep us apprised.
I wouldn't mind seeing something with Farrah, doubt it'll happen though.

I check the Patreons pretty often, even though I have the e-mail alerts. So if I see something, I'll pass it along here, no worries (y)

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
The incest patch really made this game a hit! Fantastic honestly, only gripe is with the weird models that improved throughout the game. Sofi was great from the start though!

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
The incest patch really made this game a hit! Fantastic honestly, only gripe is with the weird models that improved throughout the game. Sofi was great from the start though!
Did lead to one of my favourite moments in any game though, when they referenced that the kitchen now had windows but they weren't going to address it and moved on. I damn near pissed myself laughing at that bit.

Reactions: aribba32

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Did lead to one of my favourite moments in any game though, when they referenced that the kitchen now had windows but they weren't going to address it and moved on. I damn near pissed myself laughing at that bit.
Unexpected humor in these games is always a welcome surprise!

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes