Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I like the red too, makes her eyes look even more amazing. But she looks damn good as a blonde too.

PS: don't even ASK how many screenies I have saved for this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you unren, you have them all... :KEK:

I tried to do a screenshot run.... never made it through...

She is one of the fav girls of all time. By now only Sandra and Lucy are rated higher for me now.

I mean there is a reason she is in my sig... ;)

So how many do you have... :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
If you unren, you have them all... :KEK:

I tried to do a screenshot run.... never made it through...

She is one of the fav girls of all time. By now only Sandra and Lucy are rated higher for me now.

I mean there is a reason she is in my sig... ;)

So how many do you have... :KEK:

Yeah yeah yeah I know about the Unren thing :p

But I don't have the time to go through everything to pick and choose, like I might've said in another thread It's more fun for me to go through the game and get the ones I want; a cup of coffee, some good music, and a screenshot run is actually one of the things I look forward to playing these games.

But the amount of screenies I personally took from this game is 6486 (another game of mine is bigger than that). After the BS Jenna route, did the Husband, then Elly, then Harem, and finally, the best (to me) the Forbidden. I have doubles of certain scenes that I wanted (so it increases the chance of seeing them when the screen saver activates, since I have over 35,000 screenies total)

But anyway, since we're doing an Elly show, here's more...

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah yeah yeah I know about the Unren thing :p

But I don't have the time to go through everything to pick and choose, like I might've said in another thread It's more fun for me to go through the game and get the ones I want; a cup of coffee, some good music, and a screenshot run is actually one of the things I look forward to playing these games.

But the amount of screenies I personally took from this game is 6486 (another game of mine is bigger than that). After the BS Jenna route, did the Husband, then Elly, then Harem, and finally, the best (to me) the Forbidden. I have doubles of certain scenes that I wanted (so it increases the chance of seeing them when the screen saver activates, since I have over 35,000 screenies total)

But anyway, since we're doing an Elly show, here's more...

Holy shit... you are a madman... :KEK:

Thanks for the images...

Someday... if you are bored as fuck maybe make a mega.... I'd download that....

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Holy shit... you are a madman... :KEK:

Thanks for the images...

Someday... if you are bored as fuck maybe make a mega.... I'd download that....
I do have a Mega account, but I'm not going beyond the 20 GB limit, and I think I have nearly 3.5 to 4x that now.

Let me check.

35,192 images, 70.2 GB of just VN screenshots, over 14 games (the ones listed in my sig)

• Wow
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I do have a Mega account, but I'm not going beyond the 20 GB limit, and I think I have nearly 3.5 to 4x that now.

Let me check.

35,192 images, 70.2 GB of just VN screenshots, over 14 games (the ones listed in my sig)
I'd take the HH, SL, milker and PL of course.... :KEK: :cry:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I seem to have trouble downloading the incest patch.. Very possibly I'm doing something stupid but none of the 3 links seem to work for me..

If it doesn't work, wouldn't someone be kind enough to help?
Thanks!

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017
Just posted on Luxee's Patreon:

Unlocked
The next thing
Heya, just a quick post talking about this upcoming PL update now being done after a69 0.06.
There's been some talk about me "going back" to PL to work on it, and while that is technically correct, it makes it sound like this'll be a year of PL coming your way or something. No, it's just this one quick update with things I've listed below being done to it.
  • Eric alley scene fourth option
  • New Sofi scene
  • New scene in Jenna ending
  • Extension of the massage scene
  • A scene with the masseuse in harem ending
  • Procure all the translations
  • Update the translations for new scenes and revisions
  • Properly skip all scenes for C-version
  • Fix all bugs Kappa
Those are all the things I've planned up right now. If you have a scene idea you desperately wanted to see in PL but which never made it in, drop it in the comments. The update is still in very early development after all.
I would still love a scene with MC and Ada alone.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I would still love a scene with MC and Ada alone.
You mean just an Ada ending without Elly or another scene between only the MC and Ada? There are quite a few already in the game (teaching her to masturbate, the hotel scenes, and the one which Jenna interrupts (which still pisses me off)

Yeah we have the two teaching scenes, the three in the hotel, then that's it, well four if you count the hotel phone call scene with Elly on the other end (at least on the Forbidden route)

It would be nice to have another one with her but I very much doubt we're going to get it. He's adding something else for Jenna, Sofi and the masseuse, and however he decides to lengthen the massage parlor scenes

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017
You mean just an Ada ending without Elly or another scene between only the MC and Ada? There are quite a few already in the game (teaching her to masturbate, the hotel scenes, and the one which Jenna interrupts (which still pisses me off)

Yeah we have the two teaching scenes, the three in the hotel, then that's it, well four if you count the hotel phone call scene with Elly on the other end (at least on the Forbidden route)

It would be nice to have another one with her but I very much doubt we're going to get it. He's adding something else for Jenna, Sofi and the masseuse, and however he decides to lengthen the massage parlor scenes
Another love and sex scene with ada and mc would be nice.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not gonna lie, I thought this was gonna be a game about trying to win your wife and family back after being a terrible husband and father with the cocain addiction stuff while facing challenges a long the way that could send you back to your old ways and it would be up to us to make sure MC stay on the right path, and I was looking forward to that but man this game has absolutely nothing to do with that.. In fact its probably the most fucked up VN I've played to date, banging your 12 year old daughter and having the option to face fuck a 13 year old boy, I mean what even lol.
And Jenna is one sick bitch, MC was already fucked up for banging her, his own sister but then she just straight up convinced him to bang his daughters and not only him but also his wife. I don't think Emily and MC would ever think of fucking their own children if not for Jenna, she's a psycho. Plus the way she treats her husband is so fucked, she treats him like a slave for no apparent reason and only got married to him for the money I'm assuming, she's not even intimate with the poor fellah. She cucks the fuck out of him with her own brother and doesn't even grant him the freedom to masterbate lol... She has absolutely no reason to treat him that way and I have no idea why he's even married to her. If she was a beard it would make more sense.

I was disappointed that the husband route was so rushed, clearly this was more focused on incest and harem so I should've expected that but alas it's not a bad game if you take away the underage stuff and the child predetor siblings. I think the game would've been much better if it actually went with the story I mentioned above tho.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not gonna lie, I thought this was gonna be a game about trying to win your wife and family back after being a terrible husband and father with the cocain addiction stuff while facing challenges a long the way that could send you back to your old ways and it would be up to us to make sure MC stay on the right path, and I was looking forward to that but man this game has absolutely nothing to do with that.. In fact its probably the most fucked up VN I've played to date, banging your 12 year old daughter and having the option to face fuck a 13 year old boy, I mean what even lol.
And Jenna is one sick bitch, MC was already fucked up for banging her, his own sister but then she just straight up convinced him to bang his daughters and not only him but also his wife. I don't think Emily and MC would ever think of fucking their own children if not for Jenna, she's a psycho. Plus the way she treats her husband is so fucked, she treats him like a slave for no apparent reason and only got married to him for the money I'm assuming, she's not even intimate with the poor fellah. She cucks the fuck out of him with her own brother and doesn't even grant him the freedom to masterbate lol... She has absolutely no reason to treat him that way and I have no idea why he's even married to her. If she was a beard it would make more sense.

I was disappointed that the husband route was so rushed, clearly this was more focused on incest and harem so I should've expected that but alas it's not a bad game if you take away the underage stuff and the child predetor siblings. I think the game would've been much better if it actually went with the story I mentioned above tho.
First of all. Welcome to the internet.

Second, the husband route is utter trash.

Here is my advice for next time.... read the tags.... like what did you expect?
1639051082248.png

You went to an incest harem game to complain about an incest harem.

You are either stupid or a troll. Decide.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

It's common knowledge here that even Luxee loathed doing the Husband route. I think most of the people here agree that's the worst route in the game. I know when I first played the route, I could NOT wait to finish. It got the point where I basically CTRL'd the last 1/4th of the route just to fucking finish it.

Jenna's the catalyst for everything in this game; the harem, the inzest (purposefully misspelled the word), everything. She wanted Emily, she wanted Ada & Elly, she started the family on the downward spiral.

Emily was the blocker in this game until she reached her breaking point, then allowed the MC to do whatever the hell he wanted after she fully took advantage of the deal without allowing the MC to have any fun.

I never liked Emily. I HATE Jenna, but what I am thankful for, because of Jenna, I get my Ada/Elly Forbidden ending, leave Jenna and Emily behind to get hitched, while I am very happy player with Ada/Elly, which is the only route I play in this game.

I got all the routes and achievements done, but the only route I personally enjoyed was the Ada/Elly route, except for the fact that in that ending, we had to leave Sofi behind. :(

The game is what it is. A69 has a much different feel, with a much different mother personality-wise. You just have to deal with what is, and move on.

But Uthuriel is right; read the tags, check out posts in the thread, use the SEARCH bar to find out things about the game before you play it. It's what I've done for almost every listed game in my sig. Saves a whole heap of trouble and aggravation.

You'd be surprised on how helpful the brain is and having some common sense helps things out for the better.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
First of all. Welcome to the internet.

Second, the husband route is utter trash.

Here is my advice for next time.... read the tags.... like what did you expect?
View attachment 1536744

You went to an incest harem game to complain about a incest harem.

You are either stupid or a troll. Decide.
Lol dude chill I don't know what ticked you off but I meant no harm with my comment.. Sort your shit out and don't attack others for saying something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.. Also I wasn't complaining about incest or harem, I have no problem with either as far as VNs go.. And if you read correctly I said it's not a bad game.. It's just the underage thing that botherd me but alas I don't blame you for attacking me... Its not uncommen to find people like you on this site.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lol dude chill I don't know what ticked you off but I meant no harm with my comment.. Sort your shit out and don't attack others for saying something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.. Also I wasn't complaining about incest or harem, I have no problem with either as far as VNs go.. And if you read correctly I said it's not a bad game.. It's just the underage thing that botherd me but alas I don't blame you for attacking me... Its not uncommen to find people like you on this site.
I didn't attack you at all. I just stated facts. You don't like the game. We get it. You getting defensive now just shows where you stand.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's common knowledge here that even Luxee loathed doing the Husband route. I think most of the people here agree that's the worst route in the game. I know when I first played the route, I could NOT wait to finish. It got the point where I basically CTRL'd the last 1/4th of the route just to fucking finish it.

Jenna's the catalyst for everything in this game; the harem, the inzest (purposefully misspelled the word), everything. She wanted Emily, she wanted Ada & Elly, she started the family on the downward spiral.

Emily was the blocker in this game until she reached her breaking point, then allowed the MC to do whatever the hell he wanted after she fully took advantage of the deal without allowing the MC to have any fun.

I never liked Emily. I HATE Jenna, but what I am thankful for, because of Jenna, I get my Ada/Elly Forbidden ending, leave Jenna and Emily behind to get hitched, while I am very happy player with Ada/Elly, which is the only route I play in this game.

I got all the routes and achievements done, but the only route I personally enjoyed was the Ada/Elly route, except for the fact that in that ending, we had to leave Sofi behind. :(

The game is what it is. A69 has a much different feel, with a much different mother personality-wise. You just have to deal with what is, and move on.

But Uthuriel is right; read the tags, check out posts in the thread, use the SEARCH bar to find out things about the game before you play it. It's what I've done for almost every listed game in my sig. Saves a whole heap of trouble and aggravation.

You'd be surprised on how helpful the brain is and having some common sense helps things out for the better.
I don't disagree the husband route sucked.. But I understand why, the dev didn't care much for it because the main focus was the incest stuff and it's alright.
I've yet to play the forbidden route, I only did the harem route, the one with Jenny and Ally and the husband route... Is there a Sophie route?, I would've liked more of her story actually.

I actually liked Emily, she looks hot with the white hair and yeah she cock blocks you from everyone but hey who can blame her lol.
Jenna is fucked in every way possible but I didn't mind her actually, I get why she's the way she is.. And in my opinion I'd blame the MC. I can't say I disliked any of the characters in particular.

And yeah maybe it's my bad for not looking at the tags and what not but I don't recall complaining about anything in the tags, it's just the 12 year old stuff caught me off guard but it's not like I made a big deal about it.. I just stated my opinion and moved on so I don't see the need for Utherial to act like a prick about it...but alas as I said, it's not uncommon for people on this site to get offended for something that has absolutely nothing to do with them lol.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes