SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Without the patch, Ada and Sofie are both censored. This is because the v1.0 changed the age of some characters.

Prior to v1.0, only Ada was censored.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Without the patch, Ada and Sofie are both censored. This is because the v1.0 changed the age of some characters.

Prior to v1.0, only Ada was censored.
Being censored would make this game feel so damn different to me, I might've not picked it up otherwise if it straight up was. The Forbidden path is the only one I do in this game when I do play it, can't imagine not having that or not seeing that in all its glory.

EDIT: I noticed your numbers with the screenshots in your sig. I have about 33,000 myself, from the 13 games in my sig; 63.1 GB worth

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I feel so weird and bad man, I only wathced the unlocked gallery and didn't notice the dialogues,only just when I started playing the story I noticed her age, I thought she was just too petite. Like the girl from milfy city(Or is she a loli too?).
To what extent do you think Ada's appearance looks like a child?
What are you talking about? Lolis? Who gives a fuck...
Repeat after me... Pixels ain't people.... they aren't real...

I don't get your point at all....

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Triggered by loli pixels and a complete work of fantasy. Don't these people have better things to do? Go thump a Bible somewhere else and leave us the fuck alone :rolleyes:
I can completely understand if someone doesn't like loli... e.g. I don't like NTR.
That doesn't mean though that I would go to an NTR game thread and leave a negative review.
Some people are just well stupid and don't think at all....
I mean think about it... there are people on this website that have a problem finding the DL link in the OP... others write "update when" and that 50 times...
Best thing one can do is ignore 1 star reviews to begin with, 99% of those are just people being mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I can completely understand if someone doesn't like loli... e.g. I don't like NTR.
That doesn't mean though that I would go to an NTR game thread and leave a negative review.
Some people are just well stupid and don't think at all....
I mean think about it... there are people on this website that have a problem finding the DL link in the OP... others write "update when" and that 50 times...
Best thing one can do is ignore 1 star reviews to begin with, in 99% those are just people being mad.
I won't go near games with NTR tags. No. Just no. But yeah I agree, they're just being mad, spiteful, or vindictive little children. I'll never really understand how these people operate. Just baffles the fuck outta me

EDIT: 250 posts in less than a month. I now have a very long slog to go through to get my Well Known Member status back

Last edited:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Parental Love 1.0 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery

Beta release use at your own risk :)
When I download it there's only a text file with this:

This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I won't go near games with NTR tags. No. Just no. But yeah I agree, they're just being mad, spiteful, or vindictive little children. I'll never really understand how these people operate. Just baffles the fuck outta me

EDIT: 250 posts in less than a month. I now have a very long slog to go through to get my Well Known Member status back
Im all about perspective and opinion. Thats what an open forum should be all about. Plenty of ppl show up to protests to show the other side opposition. Debate creates reasoning and logic (Most of the time). Its why the scientific community will never have an absolute 100 percent explanation for something because certain claims require evidence or arguments thus there should be at least one argument against an argument (Oh my gawd I've gone crosseyed). Extraordinary claims take extraordinary evidence or else its just a religious cult.

That being said, I agree there are some toolbags that review bomb threads maliciously and I absolutely love when they are called out for it and removed. You can definitely skim through a review and get down to a person's bias. The more objective a review is, the better the review will be overall. This game has thicc lolis and character models. I highly doubt an underage person could look like these characters. All my characters have to look completely developed and be at least 18 to enter the fap zone. Luxee did an awesome job with this game.

I get the Dale Denton vibe from Pineapple Express with the young LIs in this game. In the movie, Dale's girl was smoking hot but she just so happened to be in her senior year of high school (They even made a joke about it). She was 18. Thats exactly where I draw the line with Lolis without being grossed out. Im mostly into MILFs anyway. What I hate is the Chris Henson vibe from grooming simulators. Here, the LIs fall for the MC in comedic fashion. Writing is phenomenal.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
just refresh till you get there, page 659 / post #13,178 otherwise
I can get the post to load just fine but when I try and download the file what I get is a file called "stream.rar" and inside the file is a text file named stream.txt. The file reads "This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basics ervice in this manner is a violation of the Terms ofS ervice. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

This is the same thing that happens when you try and download the gallery/achievement mod. Same stream.rar file and everything.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes