Oct 2, 2021
For the routes keep in mind only 1 (the pure Husband) ends with a single solitary lady. And Luxee hated the route so much he almost quit making PL for a while.

All other Endings have 2 or more women

PEACE
Well Jenna's Dear Sister only ends with her too, so in actuality, it's two routes, if you want to call Jenna's route an actual route, it's more just the player's foul-up that causes it

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well Jenna's Dear Sister only ends with her too, so in actuality, it's two routes, if you want to call Jenna's route an actual route, it's more just the player's foul-up that causes it
Jenna and her sister are 2 women last I checked....

That was an actual route some people (including Luxee) wanted.

Oct 2, 2021
Jenna and her sister are 2 women last I checked....

That was an actual route some people (including Luxee) wanted.
Sienna is only in the beginning of the route in a flashback scene. It says in the game she died in a car accident or whatever, so it's just Jenna.

The My Sweetie route is Elly and Jenna
Forbidden is Ada/Elly.

Jenna's route only has that flashback of Sienna when they were "practicing" on each other

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
I can see why people like Jenna so much the mc's ex-wife is complete and total buzzkill she won't hesitate to kick her own daughters out smh

teth89

Nov 28, 2019
I'm getting a crash error everytime I try to access Ada's gallery. Does anyone else have the same issue?

teth89

Nov 28, 2019
Is the patch installed?
Yeah, I've tried re-downloading both the game files and the incest patch, but still get the error. It is in peculiar as I don't get the error when I access Elly's gallery, only Ada's. I've copied in the full traceback from the error screen if that helps.

UPDATE: It seems that I do not encounter this issue anymore after I went back to unlock all of the other endings, scenes and achievements. Only found out after I did it though, so not quite sure what happened in the meanwhile as I did not touch the game's files apart from inside the program.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I stopped playing once a long time ago, and now i tried it once again and i played it till the first ending. For me it never reaches the fapping point. Mainly because characters with bigger boobs are poorly designed or just ugly for my taste, and sex scenes are never enough to achieve a decent level. At some point is almost acceptable, but that just happens when the game has almost run out fo ideas, so the impact is pretty much lessened.

Watching a big "expected" moment being a 2 frame back and forth animation is not interesting after 3 hours of watching basically the same thing. Writing doesnt help making those moments big either.

Reactions: TheRaven466

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I stopped playing once a long time ago, and now i tried it once again and i played it till the first ending. For me it never reaches the fapping point. Mainly because characters with bigger boobs are poorly designed or just ugly for my taste, and sex scenes are never enough to achieve a decent level. At some point is almost acceptable, but that just happens when the game has almost run out fo ideas, so the impact is pretty much lessened.

Watching a big "expected" moment being a 2 frame back and forth animation is not interesting after 3 hours of watching basically the same thing. Writing doesnt help making those moments big either.
It's ok to not like a game but why did you have the need to tell us?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
:KEK: ....
No it's not...
Also reviews should go to well... the review tab....
I don't mind seeing reviews in the discussions. I just take it as an invite for discussion on their opinion.

In this case, I unfortunately don't have enough spite in me at the moment to write a review on his taste in games based off his post history.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I don't mind seeing reviews in the discussions. I just take it as an invite for discussion on their opinion.

In this case, I unfortunately don't have enough spite in me at the moment to write a review on his taste in games based off his post history.
I can tell you I played all the games in your signature's GIF, so I would say we have the same taste in games, so maybe its not about the game, but about how the game is made? Maybe you manage your expectations better than me, or maybe im just way more picky about stuff others dont give a crap.
Im sure i dont like or "5star" 86% of the games i play, i wish!

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
I have played, good story, but graphics need some work, but I enjoyed it, everyone keeps taking about some Ada route, but how can there be if every scene wit her I get black screened with a big word saying CENSORED....WTF.....other than that BS story was still good

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I have played, good story, but graphics need some work, but I enjoyed it, everyone keeps taking about some Ada route, but how can there be if every scene wit her I get black screened with a big word saying CENSORED....WTF.....other than that BS story was still good
Ada's route is censored unless you install the .

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Haha holy shit! Elly is the worlds most thoughtless bitch when she yells out 'Rape Kiss' next to Sofi who has spent literal YEARS being raped. I was already not a fan based off how damn needy she is but damn if this doesn't push it over the edge into disliking her character completely. Ada/Sofia for life :D

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes