mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Finished out all the routes in this game, and it's too bad there isn't an Elly and Sofi ending. Otherwise I'd say my favorite is the Elly-Jenna route, though the Forbidden one has a happier ending. I'm really not a fan of Ada's route in general, but getting Sofi makes the Full Harem one worth it.

I actually kind of liked the Husband ending, and I wasn't really interested the Jenna ending. Shame that it's the only one with the full backstory for Jenna, Sienna, and MC.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Finished out all the routes in this game, and it's too bad there isn't an Elly and Sofi ending. Otherwise I'd say my favorite is the Elly-Jenna route, though the Forbidden one has a happier ending. I'm really not a fan of Ada's route in general, but getting Sofi makes the Full Harem one worth it.

I actually kind of liked the Husband ending, and I wasn't really interested the Jenna ending. Shame that it's the only one with the full backstory for Jenna, Sienna, and MC.
I personally think Sofi should've been included in the Forbidden ending IF you choose "Change the Subject" instead of "Play Along", I mean, she fits that category pretty well. I don't take advantage of Sofi when I do that run so I get a blend of The Forbidden route and the Harem w/Sofi route, but the ending is still Ada & Elly, but the actual run takes longer to do because of the blend.

The Ada/Elly route is my favorite ending in the game; Jenna gets ignored and stays with Emily, Ada wins the tourney, and the only bad thing is that Sofi doesn't join in on the ending, which I think she should be included in.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, there definitely needed to be more endings with Sofi, not just a bonus (for lack of a better term) in the Harem path.

Also, I guess MC's dick is a stat booster, because getting it is the only way Ada wins the Tournament. :KEK:
I for one want two more additional endings, but I know that's never going to happen:

Sofi being involved in the Ada/Elly Forbidden ending
Elly alone, without Jenna. (Not that I could ever think of leaving Ada behind anymore)

But I've wanted those two additional endings for a long time in this game. I have, so far, a 35+ fanfic/story based on this game's girls (Ada, Elly, Sofi) combined with the girls I like from A69 (Seki/Yui & Evie) so my creativity with endings and putting things together scene wise has gotten to be pretty good.

I know I'll never see it here in this game, but at least I get it in some way writing my story.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Overview:
This denoises and sharpens the images in the game, making it easier to look at.​

Updated: 2020-05-27
Modder: SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Mod Version: v2.0.0
Game Version: v1.1+

Features:
- Implements a shader to denoise the images.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Note to Developers:
Important Notes:
  1. The mod will automatically disable itself if it detects that it will cause an error. If you do not believe it is functioning, check the 'log.txt' file for any line starting with "ERROR" or "ALERT."​

Download:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Azeroth67000

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
how do i get the signatures for this game?
You can go here, request a sig for the game, and maybe within a day or two have one. Some really good artists are in this thread. if you have screenshots or pictures from the game of the girl(s) you want, that'll help them make it

The one I have I ripped from someone's rotating sig and put it back together with just the PL animations to it.

Here's the request thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
I've played this game a few times already and it's a great game. It's got great graphics, excellent gameplay and great character designs. My only gripe is Jenna I feel like when she's introduced she basically takes over and the mc loses all ability to think for himself don't get me wrong I get the brother- sister relationship but I feel like it becomes too centered on her making the decisions

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I've played this game a few times already and it's a great game. It's got great graphics, excellent gameplay and great character designs. My only gripe is Jenna I feel like when she's introduced she basically takes over and the mc loses all ability to think for himself don't get me wrong I get the brother- sister relationship but I feel like it becomes too centered on her making the decisions
I think Jenna only does that because she balances out the non-entity speed bump that is your ex-wife.

Reactions: animekid99

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
I've heard there are five endings to this game but I only know three - the harem ending, the faithful husband ending and the Elly route so what are the other two ??

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Reactions: animekid99
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes