Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
To get the Dear Sister ending over with, just grab Emily's butt in the bar scene at the beginning of the game. Bam! Done and over with.

Have to agree with Mark Takagi on the ending scenes. To me... the massive harem orgy scenes get tedious (not just this game, but any of them I've played.) Even Treasure of Nadia, which I believe has the best graphics and smoothest animations out of any game I've played, I found myself just trying to get through the scene as fast as I could.

I would like to see more content with Sofi.... and I did discover that Sofi used to be 18 and Ada was 15 (I think) in earlier versions. My understanding is that to match with some change in the timeline they had to be made younger. But I never got a clear reason on what it was in the timeline that caused them to have to change their age. If you know more about this (or read more old posts than I did), please let me know. =)
In my opinion here, there should've been some inclusion on having Sofi in the Forbidden ending, I mean, it would fit her well, age range. There could've been a variant for her like there was in the harem on whether to include her or not. I can see her thriving with the MC in the Ada/Elly ending. It's a shame that it never happened, which is one of the reasons why I started a fan-fic of this game that also combines girls from A#69 (Seki, Evie, Millie & Yui) which is up page 29 last time I did some on it the other day.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
In my opinion here, there should've been some inclusion on having Sofi in the Forbidden ending, I mean, it would fit her well, age range. There could've been a variant for her like there was in the harem on whether to include her or not. I can see her thriving with the MC in the Ada/Elly ending. It's a shame that it never happened, which is one of the reasons why I started a fan-fic of this game that also combines girls from A#69 (Seki, Evie, Millie & Yui) which is up page 29 last time I did some on it the other day.
Totally agree with you there. It would make sense to include her. Especially considering how much the MC was wanting to help her out... although, depending on how soon you got kicked out she might not have wanted to go with you out of state, but regardless, it would make sense.

agmoyer

Dec 10, 2019
Well it's an alright game for most part I guess. I couldn't play through it with all the near rape scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Too many twisted moments for me.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Completionist Achievement - how do you unlock it? I have all the other achievements and all the cutscenes. The last cutscene that I got was Elly's 5th scene, where she gives the MC a handjob. But after that, it didn't unlock the achievement.

Any help? Suggestions? (no mods or cheats installed/used.)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So I never veer off a written walkthrough of a game because that seems like a bad idea and sometimes in this game's case, one choice could bork an entire run.

So I'm doing my Forbidden run and when Sofi moves in, you have the choice of Playing Along with her or Changing the Subject. The WT says play along for that ending so I saved my game and chose Change the Subject instead, wondering what would happen.

I'm pretty happy to know now it doesn't change the Forbidden ending. I always felt like an ass doing that to her after all the abuse she went through. I wanted to test the alternate choice today and it didn't change anything, so now I don't feel like a predator when it comes to Sofi, and since it's the only ending I like and the only route I play, I'm glad to know at least I don't have to worry about doing something I don't want to do to Sofi anymore.

It basically blends scenes from the Forbidden route with scenes from the Harem w/Sofi route, but it's pretty good, and in the end, the ending is still the intended ending I wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghead

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So I never veer off a written walkthrough of a game because that seems like a bad idea and sometimes in this game's case, one choice could bork an entire run.
I've found that not all walkthroughs are created equal. I was following a walkthrough for Long Live the Princess, and it led me to a less than ideal situation. I still got the main goals accomplished, but one of the relationships was strained because of the WT choices.

I still have to return to PL to get the remaining two endings. Pure husband and another I can't think of right now. The sister path was very easy!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Another scene would be MC hugging Elly after she gets her red hair...
WT tells you not to do it but you can without losing the Harem path....
It has no consequences at all.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Another scene would be MC hugging Elly after she gets her red hair...
WT tells you not to do it but you can without losing the Harem path....
It has no consequences at all.
Yeah I was always wondering about that one too. Good to know the WT isn't perfect though. I put a small post-it note in my WT pdf about the Sofi choice in the Forbidden run. I don't do the other endings anymore anyway but that's good to know.

Reactions: Uthuriel
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes