Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I prefer her with ginger hair...
I'm still a bit salty that she changes it back later in the game...

View attachment 1236851

This one is great too...
Just started playing this game yesterday and it's been pretty much non-stop. Is it me, or does Elly as a ginger remind anyone of Rachel from Sisterly Lust?

This game has some of the best... 4th wall breaking moments in the game. First, I got tired of playing incomplete games and having to wait for updates that may never come... but early on in this game it throws the "you have reached the end of the content" screen and I went and checked to make sure I downloaded the right game and it was in fact "completed". Then the scene where it talks about Elly and Ada's makeup being the same, almost as if it was the same preset. lol

It's been very enjoyable. Working on the harem route right now.... first time on this path I slipped into the Forbidden route.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just started playing this game yesterday and it's been pretty much non-stop. Is it me, or does Elly as a ginger remind anyone of Rachel from Sisterly Lust?

This game has some of the best... 4th wall breaking moments in the game. First, I got tired of playing incomplete games and having to wait for updates that may never come... but early on in this game it throws the "you have reached the end of the content" screen and I went and checked to make sure I downloaded the right game and it was in fact "completed". Then the scene where it talks about Elly and Ada's makeup being the same, almost as if it was the same preset. lol

It's been very enjoyable. Working on the harem route right now.... first time on this path I slipped into the Forbidden route.
I only did the other route in this game just to get the built in achievements and my screenshots of Elly & Ada, otherwise the Forbidden route is all I do. Since reinstalling all my games the other day I am dreading going through all the routes to get all my screenies back. Not looking forward to 80% of the game's routes :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Going through the routes now to get my screenshots (already did the Jenna sister one just to get it over with and no screenies there for me anyway) and I had to put on George Thorogood just to get through the Pure Husband route. Just making my skin crawl it is. Bloody worst route ever. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: even with the music that wasn't fun to go through. Elly's heartbroken eyes get me every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tor7 and TheDick69+

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Aw bro, pure husband is not that bad, sort of redemption.
Yeah it might be to some, but not to me. I love Elly & Ada way too much. Seeing Elly's sorry and heartbroken face is always tough for me. Luckily I got through the route thanks to my music. Now doing Elly's route, then the harem variations, then the best for last :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I tried to play that route and couldn't do it...
I'd rather stick my dick into an anthill before I ever try that again...
Seeing Elly sad was just the worst...
Sure as shit is. Just did Elly's route now and REALLY hated seeing Ada sad. I need to plow through the harem shit to make both my favorite girls happy and to make myself smile and not have to worry about the other routes ever again.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Going through the routes now to get my screenshots (already did the Jenna sister one just to get it over with and no screenies there for me anyway) and I had to put on George Thorogood just to get through the Pure Husband route. Just making my skin crawl it is. Bloody worst route ever. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: even with the music that wasn't fun to go through. Elly's heartbroken eyes get me every time.
Did you play Bad to the Bone(r)? :ROFLMAO:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Sure as shit is. Just did Elly's route now and REALLY hated seeing Ada sad. I need to plow through the harem shit to make both my favorite girls happy and to make myself smile and not have to worry about the other routes ever again.
Guess I just play Harem then. Seems that Husband, Elly or Ada won't make this guy happy. What is the 5th? (Can I plead it?)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Guess I just play Harem then. Seems that Husband, Elly or Ada won't make this guy happy. What is the 5th? (Can I plead it?)
There's Dear Sister (Jenna only) which next to Pure Husband is my least favorite

There's the two variations of the harem (one with and without Sofi)
There's Elly, but the ending also includes Jenna
The Pure Husband route which thankfully I never ever have to see again
And "The Forbidden" route, which centers on Ada, but Elly also comes in on it and it's my favorite route in this game.

Yes I am very picky in this game. I don't like harem stuff at all. Don't like Emily or Jenna AT ALL.

Elly & Ada ending is the best one in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDick69+

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
To get the Dear Sister ending over with, just grab Emily's butt in the bar scene at the beginning of the game. Bam! Done and over with.

Have to agree with Mark Takagi on the ending scenes. To me... the massive harem orgy scenes get tedious (not just this game, but any of them I've played.) Even Treasure of Nadia, which I believe has the best graphics and smoothest animations out of any game I've played, I found myself just trying to get through the scene as fast as I could.

I would like to see more content with Sofi.... and I did discover that Sofi used to be 18 and Ada was 15 (I think) in earlier versions. My understanding is that to match with some change in the timeline they had to be made younger. But I never got a clear reason on what it was in the timeline that caused them to have to change their age. If you know more about this (or read more old posts than I did), please let me know. =)

Reactions: TheDick69+
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes