richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
I have the PDF which shows all 5 ending choices. Only did the harem endings once each (to get the no Sofi variation)

Oh well. .PDF is better for this game than the mod though, since, like you said, it's only for that one route. Have all the endings, achievements, and gallery scenes, minus two of the "Others"
I got the ending and the pdf. Thanks again. Lol why is something so ridiculous so hot?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I got the ending and the pdf. Thanks again. Lol why is something so ridiculous so hot?
I honestly don't know :LOL:

I found this game maybe 2.5-3 weeks ago as I was looking for others to get. Out of those games, this was the only one I kept, and quite honestly, it's been pretty hard to stop playing it and when I do play, it's normally the Forbidden ending.

Elly & Ada are gorgeous, especially some of Elly's looks that she gives and her eyes are amazing. Ada's not too far from that as well.

Elly has quickly worked her way up my VN Girl list. I know this game might not be top of the charts when it comes to other players' opinions, but I love it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I honestly don't know :LOL:

I found this game maybe 2.5-3 weeks ago as I was looking for others to get. Out of those games, this was the only one I kept, and quite honestly, it's been pretty hard to stop playing it and when I do play, it's normally the Forbidden ending.

Elly & Ada are gorgeous, especially some of Elly's looks that she gives and her eyes are amazing. Ada's not too far from that as well.

Elly has quickly worked her way up my VN Girl list. I know this game might not be top of the charts when it comes to other players' opinions, but I love it.
Elly is best girl...

I mean look at her... so beautiful... :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nobless33

Jan 1, 2018
Parental love is one of my favorite games I've ever played, and I'm playing the apartment69, and I really like NEA in it

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
What a strange game, everybody wants to rape your family, and god damn, i have fought more times in this game than had sex with Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Wished for a Harem Route without Emily and much less lesbo action.
I wish for an Elly route without Jenna, but that's what the Forbidden route is for. But with a game like this, you have to expect the lesbian stuff. It was like it with MoTH (Man of the House) & SL (Sisterly Lust) but it's still a great game.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I´m playing the harem path, don´t know if it´s the best path or not, anyway, i´m kind curious about what is the fifth path?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I´m playing the harem path, don´t know if it´s the best path or not, anyway, i´m kind curious about what is the fifth path?
There's Jenna (Dear Sister), My Sweetie (Elly, but you get Jenna too), Pure Husband (Obvious), The Forbidden (Ada & Elly) & Two versions of the harem (with and without Sofi)

I did all the routes just to get the achievements and unlock the full gallery, but when I ever do play now, it's always The Forbidden because I hate separating Ada & Elly. It's the only route besides Pure Husband, that has no Jenna in the ending

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I'm not very much into father - daughter incest but this game is actually really good. Ironically my favorite girls were Sofi and Jenna so its a shame you cant leave your wife and daughters and go only for them. Harem route was rather nice, other endings were not that great. Game is rather old so renders aren't that great but they're not bad. But at some point in the game imo renders quality drops: lighting is just off, too much effects and some characters (Jenna mostly) starts to look completely different than before.

Last edited:

spidergame18

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not very much into father - daughter incest but this game is actually really good. Ironically my favorite girls were Sofi and Jenna so its a shame you cant leave your wife and daughters and go only for them. Harem route was rather nice, other endings were not that great. Game is rather old so renders aren't that great but they're not bad. But at some point in the game imo renders quality drops: lighting is just off, too much effects and some characters (Jenna mostly) starts to look completely different than before.
I also like Sofi and Jenna very much. Jenna is a part of one of endings. But i really love to have a special ending with Sofi. She's so beautiful.

Reactions: smokincandi69

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I also like Sofi and Jenna very much. Jenna is a part of one of endings. But i really love to have a special ending with Sofi. She's so beautiful.
In the Apartment 69 thread I saw a post saying Luxee's going to do a 1.1 version for this game; bugfixes, new translation, maybe some new scenes. To me the game is great the way it is, minus the animations, but looking forward to the new version, which won't be here for a while.

Here's the post talking about the PL update:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-04-luxee.18630/page-175#post-6122315

Reactions: dav121 and Jumbi
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes