Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, not totally sure about that, Sisterly Lust springs to mind. But it does it better than almost all other games, on that we can agree.
I was thinking about SL last night when this reference was made. I mean I never did the scenes for them in any of my runs but when I went through Lain's mod gallery and watched the scenes, they looked pretty, um, graphic, so yeah, SL certainly had the edge when it comes to that, if you're into that sorta thing I guess.

I always turned Elly down when I had the option here but even if I did them out of a curiosity place, I'd turn my head. Even the thought of it is just cringey.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you, I didn’t know that she had such a patch. My bad.
Not a problem. I couldn't imagine playing this game without that patch. It's so much better with it. Probably pretty boring without it. I mean I've always had the patch, but I'm certainly not curious enough at all to see this game without it.

Reactions: JanoBangamo

JanoBangamo

Mar 22, 2020
Can't figure how to install the patch in Mac. Any help?
1) change the format of this file to .renpy
2) And place it at "ParentalLove-version1.0-pc \ game"
After that, it should work

I beg your pardon. I didn’t pay attention right away what do you have mac. I have windows. However, it may suit you too, because the patch from this site did not work for me on windows either.

PurEnergy247

Sep 7, 2021
The scenes with Ada seem to be "censored". At least that's what the black screen tells me every single time. Is that on purpose? Everything else is uncensored.

TimeFor

May 7, 2018
Really really enjoyed this game. Just tried to install the lewd patch on a mac, hope it works (same as pc - in the game folder?) -
looking forward to it getting dirtier.

PurEnergy247

Sep 7, 2021
Which one did did you just recently do?
The one from a few hours ago was the (spoiler) Harem one. They ended up in a spa kind of thing, all having fun with each other. I think it was ending "1b"? (/spoiler).

But then there's also the one that (spoiler) you can somewhat get right in the beginning by slapping Emily's butt. And then the Elly route, too. (/spoiler). But I haven't finished the Elly route. I started again when I used the uncensored patch. And that's where I was aiming for the Harem route. I got no idea how I'd get the other 2 endings. Since there are 5.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The one from a few hours ago was the (spoiler) Harem one. They ended up in a spa kind of thing, all having fun with each other. I think it was ending "1b"? (/spoiler).

But then there's also the one that (spoiler) you can somewhat get right in the beginning by slapping Emily's butt. And then the Elly route, too. (/spoiler). But I haven't finished the Elly route. I started again when I used the uncensored patch. And that's where I was aiming for the Harem route. I got no idea how I'd get the other 2 endings. Since there are 5.
There's 5 total endings yeah:

The harem (with two versions, one with or without Sofi)
Elly but you also get Jenna in that ending
The Husband route (to me, I hate this route SO much!!)
Jenna (which you already did)
The Forbidden (Ada, but Elly joins that one too. My most favorite ending in this game

If you get stuck with trying to get certain endings, get the PDF walkthrough in the first post of the thread. It has step by steps for each ending.

Jun 12, 2020
couple of things:
how do you remove the censorship? it is annoying af
I followed the wt like 3 times for the harem ending, but it always ends up with the forbidden ending. what's the problem here, how do you get the harem ending?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: JanoBangamo

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
couple of things:
how do you remove the censorship? it is annoying af
I followed the wt like 3 times for the harem ending, but it always ends up with the forbidden ending. what's the problem here, how do you get the harem ending?
censorship easy apply patch on post 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for wt i was using exe wt
1631296964242.png
back then werent any mods so did all paths manually
you choose path and you stick with it, you got 2 harem endings one with sofi and one without
also there isnt much dif between harem and forbidden, they all go half way together, what is the exact dif got no clue its been too long
1631297028304.png

in normal wt main guide is for harem, at bottom you got other paths

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes