Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can get the post to load just fine but when I try and download the file what I get is a file called "stream.rar" and inside the file is a text file named stream.txt. The file reads "This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basics ervice in this manner is a violation of the Terms ofS ervice. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

This is the same thing that happens when you try and download the gallery/achievement mod. Same stream.rar file and everything.
Download from LewdPatcher then...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can get the post to load just fine but when I try and download the file what I get is a file called "stream.rar" and inside the file is a text file named stream.txt. The file reads "This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basics ervice in this manner is a violation of the Terms ofS ervice. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

This is the same thing that happens when you try and download the gallery/achievement mod. Same stream.rar file and everything.
yeah site got issues not past 3 days its annoying thats for sure
let me try like that then again

Code:
https://workupload.com/file/TLZZLUvDAfP
https://dropmefiles.com/9hlvG
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7icyv3v9xlmntx4/patch.rar/file
persistent, if whole thing is in it, did all paths
player_name = u'name'
Code:
https://workupload.com/file/Suf3dfTfMFq

Last edited:
Reactions: Freshenstein

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright now that 0.06 of A69 is out, I wonder what we're going to get here with a 1.1 release. I've heard scuttlebutt about it in the past, but not expecting much except for bug fixes and additional language options, which I thought were going to be the main reason for the update.

Don't know what else could be added, unless Luxee is doing something with the endings or the routes themselves. Quite curious, but hope it's nothing major that the mods/patches need major changing to.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Alright now that 0.06 of A69 is out, I wonder what we're going to get here with a 1.1 release. I've heard scuttlebutt about it in the past, but not expecting much except for bug fixes and additional language options, which I thought were going to be the main reason for the update.

Don't know what else could be added, unless Luxee is doing something with the endings or the routes themselves. Quite curious, but hope it's nothing major that the mods/patches need major changing to.
I don't except anything that goes beyond bugfixes. I don't think there will be any additional content.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I never did that one.... I prefer the harem ending where you get all the girls.
I think that's my least favorite, next to the husband one of course. I don't like any ending that includes Jenna either, and 3 our 5 of them do :LOL: and I also don't like leaving Ada behind and just bringing Elly along.

And Ada winning the tourney is more important than the harem stuff to me anyway. Even though I play a certain harem game, I'm only doing it for one girl anyway, but for this, no way I'm going deny Ada & Elly.

screenshot6393.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think that's my least favorite, next to the husband one of course. I don't like any ending that includes Jenna either, and 3 our 5 of them do :LOL: and I also don't like leaving Ada behind and just bringing Elly along.

And Ada winning the tourney is more important than the harem stuff to me anyway. Even though I play a certain harem game, I'm only doing it for one girl anyway, but for this, no way I'm going deny Ada & Elly.

1. Wait what? She can win the tourney????? Holy Shit I had no idea....
2. The Husband one is so bad that I stopped it after about 10 minutes in.... Like WTF was Luxee thinking.... :KEK:
3. Not sure why people hate Jenna that much... yes she is a predator but so is the MC.
4. I agree though. Having Elly, Ada and Sofie would be nice. I'd accept Jenna too. I'm just not really a fan of Emily... she's kinda meh.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
1. Wait what? She can win the tourney????? Holy Shit I had no idea....
2. The Husband one is so bad that I stopped it after about 10 minutes in.... Like WTF was Luxee thinking.... :KEK:
3. Not sure why people hate Jenna that much... yes she is a predator but so is the MC.
4. I agree though. Having Elly, Ada and Sofie would be nice. I'd accept Jenna too. I'm just not really a fan of Emily... she's kinda meh.
1. Yeah on the Forbidden ending route she wins the tourney
2. I only had to deal with it a time or two just to get screenies of Ada and Elly (same thing with Jenna's route)
3. I never liked her from the beginning of playing this game. Yeah she has a very looooooooooooong sexual history with the past, but I think Jenna in a way is worse than the MC predator wise.

4. It's just a shame of not having Sofi on that ending. I know the best choice for adding Sofi would be when she moves in, Change the Subject instead of Playing Along, then, at towards the end of the route, she joins Elly in the alley and moves away with the MC and the other two girls, but oh well, we're never going to see it.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Just posted on Luxee's Patreon:

Unlocked
The next thing
Heya, just a quick post talking about this upcoming PL update now being done after a69 0.06.
There's been some talk about me "going back" to PL to work on it, and while that is technically correct, it makes it sound like this'll be a year of PL coming your way or something. No, it's just this one quick update with things I've listed below being done to it.
  • Eric alley scene fourth option
  • New Sofi scene
  • New scene in Jenna ending
  • Extension of the massage scene
  • A scene with the masseuse in harem ending
  • Procure all the translations
  • Update the translations for new scenes and revisions
  • Properly skip all scenes for C-version
  • Fix all bugs Kappa
Those are all the things I've planned up right now. If you have a scene idea you desperately wanted to see in PL but which never made it in, drop it in the comments. The update is still in very early development after all.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Parental Love 1.0 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery

Beta release use at your own risk :)

Download here
Guessing this is going to have to be updated once 1.1 is coming out, since there will be a few extra scenes in upon release.

Post PS: I am sorry to the mods for the triple post, but it seems I've been the only one active here today.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes