PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
This happens in every thread (because this somehow always happens in every harem game) and I never understand it.

She isn't just being your wingwoman, she's actively seducing her and fucking her without you. This is proven by the fact that there is a route in which the two end together. You can't tell me this is "Consensual non-monogamy", because she forces herself into that situation.

And to be clear: I don't like the wife, I think she's the most boring character in the entire story, it's the sister that I'd rather keep to myself (especially after playing the Sister Solo Route). Seeing her arrive at the MC's house and immediately start trying to start threesomes is hella weird.

I enjoy threesomes in these games, but what's happening here is not that at all.

EDIT: Extra tidbit - if it's completely possible in the story to finish the game with only the daughters, there is space in the story to finish with the daughters and the sister and without the wife. What I ask doesn't take anything from anyone, it just adds something to myself and others (many games have dozens of endings exactly for this reason). Or, you know, add that feature that everyone is so against: skip x-type of scene or "do you want to see X", like dozens of other games do.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This happens in every thread (because this somehow always happens in every harem game) and I never understand it.

She isn't just being your wingwoman, she's actively seducing her and fucking her without you. This is proven by the fact that there is a route in which the two end together. You can't tell me this is "Consensual non-monogamy", because she forces herself into that situation.

And to be clear: I don't like the wife, I think she's the most boring character in the entire story, it's the sister that I'd rather keep to myself (especially after playing the Sister Solo Route). Seeing her arrive at the MC's house and immediately start trying to start threesomes is hella weird.

I enjoy threesomes in these games, but what's happening here is not that at all.
Not many here do like Emily. I myself don't like Jenna much either. Like you said, her first day in the house she's already on the prowl. One of the reasons why I only do the Forbidden route. Jenna stays with Emily, the MC gets Ada & Elly.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Not many here do like Emily. I myself don't like Jenna much either. Like you said, her first day in the house she's already on the prowl. One of the reasons why I only do the Forbidden route. Jenna stays with Emily, the MC gets Ada & Elly.
And I respect that, since you thought her actions were too aggressive you got turned off. I also got turned off. I only started liking her after the Sister Solo Route, which made me like her A LOT. I wish there were a way to keep her away from the girls though, it's weird how "so in love" she is with you but is also DTF with everything else that moves.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
And I respect that, since you thought her actions were too aggressive you got turned off. I also got turned off. I only started liking her after the Sister Solo Route, which made me like her A LOT. I wish there were a way to keep her away from the girls though, it's weird how "so in love" she is with you but is also DTF with everything else that moves.
I just like Ada & Elly better as well. Don't like Elly's route because she leaves Ada behind, plus you also get Jenna, so that was out. I don't like harem routes, don't like Emily or Jenna, so, thankfully, my favorite route in this game leaves them both behind :LOL:

screenshot6397.png

I just love these two :love: :love:

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I just like Ada & Elly better as well. Don't like Elly's route because she leaves Ada behind, plus you also get Jenna, so that was out. I don't like harem routes, don't like Emily or Jenna, so, thankfully, my favorite route in this game leaves them both behind :LOL:

View attachment 1588951

Man, great to see someone else with some sense. Look at those cutiepatooties! Enjoy your games man, have a nice one.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Even Luxee doesn't really like Emily

The Pure Husband route had him so burned he took a long time and made the demo for Apartment 69 as a make up for the release being the shitty faithful to Emily route.

The teens get more love and attention from the fans but we should all thank Jenna a little bit for being such a tremendous horndog her entire life she got the MC hooked on fucking family. So thanks Jenna.

Every time we bone the shit out of Ada and Sofi, Thanks Jenna

Every time we fuck the red haired Elly silly, Thanks Jenna

The teens are the best, but much respect to the original teen minx that trained our dick to like teen pussy so much.

PEACE

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Even Luxee doesn't really like Emily

The Pure Husband route had him so burned he took a long time and made the demo for Apartment 69 as a make up for the release being the shitty faithful to Emily route.

The teens get more love and attention from the fans but we should all thank Jenna a little bit for being such a tremendous horndog her entire life she got the MC hooked on fucking family. So thanks Jenna.

Every time we bone the shit out of Ada and Sofi, Thanks Jenna

Every time we fuck the red haired Elly silly, Thanks Jenna

The teens are the best, but much respect to the original teen minx that trained our dick to like teen pussy so much.

PEACE
Hell yeah, she's pretty cool. To bad she's so fucking thirsty to fuck my girls xD

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021

View attachment 1588951

This route would have been total perfection if it were possible to take Sofi with you as well :cool:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This route would have been total perfection if it were possible to take Sofi with you as well :cool:
I suggested that to Luxee on Patreon a few weeks ago. He said it would be too much work for just an update. This is what he said:

Not a bad idea in a sense. However it would require a whole restructuring and rewriting of large swathes of dialogue and scenes, something I'm not looking to do with this one quick update :<

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Regarding the Trans character

Luxee wasn't brave enough to introduce the Trans-female earlier IMO. And he even put into the text it is too late to add her to the harem but clearly it was what Luxee wanted. So going back he is adding more for her.

The very next game has Nea with a high level of focus so this is clearly a char type Luxee wanted to work with.

He leaves the choices about whether to be with them to the player. So no one is forced to see anything they do not want. But if you cannot recognize that he wanted to explore the character type (trans), that's on you really. So going back he isn't giving people what they want, he is doing what he wants. It's his art so deal with it, basically.

I am glad Sofi is getting more. I like Ada more physically but if I had to pick one "character" for that game only it would likely have been Sofi. Sofi should 100% have been part of the "Forbidden" ending, but that, as Luxee said, would be a lot more work than adding some optional scenes.

PEACE

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
I haven't seen this posted here, so I'm doing it...

So we're getting an extra or elongated version of Jenna losing her virginity, which I guess was good since the version now was only one static render.

The 4th Eric option in the alley still baffles the shit outta me, wonder what that could be.
Don't care about anything with the masseuse, but I think the "masseuse extra" is an added scene on the harem route.

The Ada Milk drinking eh? Dare I ask what that is? Does the MC do to her milk like what Elly wants him to do to her cereal? That makes the most sense to me.

Father's night is possibly an extension of the "Father's Day" scene with Ada and Elly that started with breakfast in bed, then the massage. So we could possibly be getting new scenes with Ada and Elly after all.

Sofi's scene could be anything; maybe a pregnancy thing, a lewd scene, added dialogue, who the hell knows, but Luxee.
Ahh yes this made my day.
A possible follow up to Eric and the Trans Massause:
Probably the option to get Eric's sister which was discussed right before and shortly after the assault and a few more scenes with the massause, or as you say hopefully a cameo in the final few scene(/s?).

I hoped to see more of Eric as an Epilogue option or his appearance in A#69 but well here we go...

Looking promising anyway. Can't wait for it!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any more info on when the new/last update might release other than just 2022?

Also, just to add to the topic, one reason I like Emily is that she was my very first encounter with the cuckquean kink (which at the time I hadn't even realized was a thing). So that endeared her to me quite a bit. Also I'm one of the ones who don't get the same NTR vibes or personal definition when it comes to lesbian content. It has to be pushed pretty far in that direction for it to stop turning me on and start bothering me. Like the LI loses more and more interest in the MC, starts becomes annoyed by him, lying to him, wants him gone all the time, wants to actively break up with or divorce him to be with the other woman, etc. And while IIRC the Emily/Jenna thing was pushed pretty hard, it never quite passed that threshold where it stopped turning me on. But that's just me personally. I understand why it would really bother some people.

And I also agree that Jenna does deserve at the very least an honorable mention for facilitating so much of everything in the first place. Especially for those who do love harem endings.

Last edited:

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any more info on when the new/last update might release other than just 2022?

Also, just to add to the topic, one reason I like Emily is that she was my very first encounter with the cuckquean kink (which at the time I hadn't even realized was a thing). So that endeared her to me quite a bit. Also I'm one of the ones who don't get the same NTR vibes or personal definition when it comes to lesbian content. It has to be pushed pretty far in that direction for it to stop turning me on and start bothering me. Like the LI loses more and more interest in the MC, starts becomes annoyed by him, lying to him, wants him gone all the time, wants to actively break up with or divorce him to be with the other woman, etc. And while IIRC the Emily/Jenna thing was pushed pretty hard, it never quite passed that threshold where it stopped turning me off. But that's just me personally. I understand why it would really bother some people.

And I also agree that Jenna does deserve at the very least an honorable mention for facilitating so much of everything in the first place. Especially for those who do love harem endings.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
which patch do we install? the incest patch or the lewd pacher patch? The incest link isnt working, the mega never loads so that is why im asking.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes