Jan 27, 2018
I would love to know that too. If it is Farrah, that alone is worth the update alone, doesn't matter what the hell else is in it.

We need some sort of confirmation; Discord message, SubStar/Patreon comment, something.
Considering she's 10 i doubt he'd post it on patreon, the best i can give you is a post by luxee on 4chan

1646231852154.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Right, my fault, don't know why the hell I had a brain-fart.

But that comment brings a huge smile to my face. So, in the alley, the MC & Jenna must've had Eric call Farrah...? Fuck, I can't wait to see this scene
My interest is back too. Still... I would have preferred more Elly.... she is my favourite...

millenium007

Aug 13, 2019
I tried to click on the gallery for Adal in the menu but all i get is an error and when i try to skip it or rollback it just starts a new game. I got this error message

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there a solution for this problem or a fix. it looks like there is a file missing.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I tried to click on the gallery for Adal in the menu but all i get is an error and when i try to skip it or rollback it just starts a new game. I got this error message

is there a solution for this problem or a fix. it looks like there is a file missing.
Is the patch linked in the OP installed?

Reactions: sylar1610
Jan 23, 2022
Walkthrough mod is breaking my game, fix?
I've never used the mod, just the .PDF WT, and with the new update coming out soon, if there is a fix, it'll just break again.

The WT PDF is just as good and if you want the gallery, use the achievements/gallery unlocker mentioned in the OP, otherwise the mod really isn't necessary.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've never used the mod, just the .PDF WT, and with the new update coming out soon, if there is a fix, it'll just break again.

The WT PDF is just as good and if you want the gallery, use the achievements/gallery unlocker mentioned in the OP, otherwise the mod really isn't necessary.
I used the WT mod and it never broke anything for me.
I assume he didn't install it correctly.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah that's what I think. Something like that, it's usually something small as a single file breaking the whole thing
If he is using the WT mod by DA, then it's just copying files to /game/scripts...

Not that hard. Maybe he didn't install the patch? I think the WT mod is for the game with the patch installed but not sure.

Jan 23, 2022
If he is using the WT mod by DA, then it's just copying files to /game/scripts...

Not that hard. Maybe he didn't install the patch? I think the WT mod is for the game with the patch installed but not sure.
Me neither. I know the patch comes included with the Achievements/Gallery mod, so I never had to actually get the patch separately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uthuriel

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
i just use the base game and the patch no WT Mod.
the patch got thrown in the game directory like normal
I have the same problem. I'm using the base game and the patch, and the Ada Gallery fails. If I load a game that has Lain's Mod and Walkthrough loaded, the gallery is available. At the start of the game, all the galleries are blurred. it doesn't fail until the Ada gallery indicates that there is an open scene.

Jan 23, 2022
I have the same problem. I'm using the base game and the patch, and the Ada Gallery fails. If I load a game that has Lain's Mod and Walkthrough loaded, the gallery is available. At the start of the game, all the galleries are blurred. it doesn't fail until the Ada gallery indicates that there is an open scene.
I wish I could help.

I've never used the WT mod, just the WT PDF and I use the Gallery/Achievements mod to unlock the gallery. I don't know what y'all want to do, but using the PDF along with gallery/achievement mod is a lot less frustrating

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wish I could help.

I've never used the WT mod, just the WT PDF and I use the Gallery/Achievements mod to unlock the gallery. I don't know what y'all want to do, but using the PDF along with gallery/achievement mod is a lot less frustrating
I hate to say this but I get the error now too and I definitely didn't have it before.
Something changed. Not sure what though.

Jan 23, 2022
I hate to say this but I get the error now too and I definitely didn't have it before.
Something changed. Not sure what though.

hmmm...and Lain is still MIA I'm guessing eh? No one's heard a peep from her since Halloween. :(

I can't sympathize with having a problem with this game and the WT mod, but I know how frustrated I was for another game I was using a WT mod for before I eventually also shifted to a PDF, so at least I can sympathize with the generality of it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hmmm...and Lain is still MIA I'm guessing eh? No one's heard a peep from her since Halloween. :(

I can't sympathize with having a problem with this game and the WT mod, but I know how frustrated I was for another game I was using a WT mod for before I eventually also shifted to a PDF, so at least I can sympathize with the generality of it.
Things are going to break again anyway once Luxee releases 1.1, so eventually it's going to happen.
We can only hope that someone else is gonna take over.
There are a lot of talented programmers here that could do that very easily.

While Lain was certainly good there are a lot of people here that are equally as talented.

Jan 23, 2022
We can only hope that someone else is gonna take over.
There are a lot of talented programmers here that could do that very easily.

While Lain was certainly good there are a lot of people here that are equally as talented.
Well, someone took over he A69 mod for 0.06 and that worked out well. Maybe get that guy to work on this one. I guess it couldn't hurt.

All I can say to the people having issue is use the PDF and the gallery/achievements unlocker mod. Don't know what else to suggest, unless you want to keep pulling your hair out. o_O

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, someone took over he A69 mod for 0.06 and that worked out well. Maybe get that guy to work on this one. I guess it couldn't hurt.

All I can say to the people having issue is use the PDF and the gallery/achievements unlocker mod. Don't know what else to suggest, unless you want to keep pulling your hair out. o_O
The thing is it's very weird because I didn't have the bug before and it was working fine.
The android port by DA with WT and patch is working without a problem. I just tested that.

It's a very weird bug.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes