Mar 24, 2022
Maybe something with his sister?

Would make the cry babies in this thread even more mad... :KEK:
Yeah it was confirmed that Eric's sister would be involved a while back, and I know, during that scene, that Jenna wanted to have fun with her, so little Hannah is going to have to deal with lil sis Jenna I think, but yup, it'll make those who hate this game probably hate it more, but it's not like you're forced to do it, but the way this thread has been going, to some it doesn't seem to matter. They still want to whine and complain.

I don't personally care. If it's something where Jenna gets to have fun with Hannah, I'm all on board 100% :ROFLMAO:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's marked as completed so what's 1.1 about? Is it a rework?
The tag is depended on the website's rules, not the dev (especially if the dev isn't the one posting the game here). 1.1 is Luxee considering the game still has potential to be better, and trying to do just that.
The game will really be completed when Luxee decides there's nothing more to add or improve.

Last edited:

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Parental Love - v1.0 + Walkthrough Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Your site don't work for crap I keep getting random sites after going to it and clicking on both mega and the other download link

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 1770096

Here the prove that it works perfectly but I hope nobody helps you because your attitude sucks.
Well, sorry. I was getting pissed. it was jumping me from this site owo.press to several random add sites at once

EDIT: again sorry about the attitude ads and random sites were REALLY annoying me had to fight through them

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022
Going through "The Forbidden" route just because I felt like seeing Ada & Elly and even though it seems most if not all the new scenes are going to be on the harem route, I'm still thrilled and excited for this update, especially since I am a screeenshot whore in these games (my 17 game arsenal now only cut to four, much less screenies nowadays)

Really hoping my predictions about this update are somewhat true. I know we're going to get Ada, Sofi & Farrah content, but really hoping the "Father's Night" is Ada & Elly. It would be a shame to leave Elly out of this update. Hopefully it's a few scenes with her. Just want the update to drop, and hopefully, it won't be that long before we're back on the A69 train. Need some Evie, Millie & Seki. Hopefully we get to meet Yui soon too.

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 670224

This is the ultimate version of the walkthrough I'll be making. This also has the choices required for v1.0 content (which is at the writing of this not a thing)

The .pdf walkthrough is just a long text file with all the right choices and the .exe walkthrough is a really small program that allows you to choose which type of playthrough you're going for and what day you're on.
Again, I advice against downloading the .exe walkthrough from any untrusted source and downloading it through my page instead.

.pdf Walkthrough DOWNLOAD
.exe Walkthrough DOWNLOAD
So after thinking about it, we're going to need a new version of the Walkthrough.
We're going to need, possibly, a new version of the i-patch (unless this update is going to be pre-patched)
And we might possibly need a newer version of the gallery/achievements mod as well as the WT mod.

It's been two years since this game has gotten a major update, and I am assuming the harem route is where all of the new material is going to be at, so even though that's not my route of choice, I'm still going to have to run through it just to get the screenies of the new scenes with Sofi and Ada (and hopefully Elly too)

That's the only thing that makes me nervous about this update; the necessary updating of the things that go along with it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
So after thinking about it, we're going to need a new version of the Walkthrough.
We're going to need, possibly, a new version of the i-patch (unless this update is going to be pre-patched)
And we might possibly need a newer version of the gallery/achievements mod as well as the WT mod.

It's been two years since this game has gotten a major update, and I am assuming the harem route is where all of the new material is going to be at, so even though that's not my route of choice, I'm still going to have to run through it just to get the screenies of the new scenes with Sofi and Ada (and hopefully Elly too)

That's the only thing that makes me nervous about this update; the necessary updating of the things that go along with it.
I don't think a new version of the i-patch'll be necessary (at least not for 'story' part of a game, there may be some conflict with UI) and even if so, Evil Modder'll most likely have it ready.
Gallery/Achievements Mod should be fairly easy to update/redo, If timing is right (I might be busy at the time) I could take a shot at it and even have it ready on release.
Either way, someone will update them and it'll happen pretty quickly, no need to worry my friend.

Mar 24, 2022
I don't think a new version of the i-patch'll be necessary (at least not for 'story' part of a game, there may be some conflict with UI) and even if so, Evil Modder'll most likely have it ready.
Gallery/Achievements Mod should be fairly easy to update/redo, If timing is right (I might be busy at the time) I could take a shot at it and even have it ready on release.
Either way, someone will update them and it'll happen pretty quickly, no need to worry my friend.
It's not really worry, just a bit of angst.

I very much doubt we'll have new achievements, unless banging little Farrah is going to be a thing or pursuing the masseuses, so the gallery scenes shouldn't be that hard to get. I got burnt on not having a gallery version of a game like this that just got updated, so I guess it's making me feel a little trepidacious about this update.

I know it's piddly shit to worry about, but it's just how I am. The WT .pdf shouldn't take too much either, but yeah, you're right, I guess it is worry. :LOL:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Its not working for me i guess ether broken or it dont work in my country.
What exactly doesn't work, apk or link? If it's the latter I can reupload that for ya. If apk is the problem, describe what's happening, maybe someone will be able to help you with that.

You can also use a search bar to find another ports, there are some, I've found two even thou I didn't spend much time on it (there might be more of them)
1 & 2

Reactions: G0DZillA

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
What exactly doesn't work, apk or link? If it's the latter I can reupload that for ya. If apk is the problem, describe what's happening, maybe someone will be able to help you with that.

You can also use a search bar to find another ports, there are some, I've found two even thou I didn't spend much time on it (there might be more of them)
1 & 2
Thank you the second link is working :love:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes