Bev_

Nov 17, 2018

Download from here. The port DA did works perfectly, is uncensored and has WT mod included.
I certainly hope so. At first link is workng, then is censored.
I dunno if I'm too drunk to connect the dots what's going on here, but poor dude wants the play that classic andwe've got to make that happen.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I certainly hope so. At first link is workng, then is censored.
I dunno if I'm too drunk to connect the dots what's going on here, but poor dude wants the play that classic andwe've got to make that happen.
I have used the ports from DA for ages. He is one of the best Android porters we have.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Minx077 and Bev_

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm hoping within the next week or so. I need my new content fix of Ada & Sofi, hopefully Elly too
If he expected it to be that soon I suspect he'd be more precise or say "probably around two weeks". "Still be a while longer" in dev terms is pretty wide open, especially for an update that has been in development a good bit. I think it's going to be worth it though. Oh, everything in it may not be to everyone's liking. But as long as the "Jenna Virginity" scene is good, for me it will be worth the wait. Anything else I like in it will be a bonus.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I think I’ve rarely disliked someone on here more than you. I think this calls for a permanent mute.
You can dislike whatever you like to dislike. But just being of a different opinion than you are, hardly justifies a ban.
Besides I am not really sure whether the post referred to PL or A69. If it referred to A69, I understand that opinion. If you ask me, the look of the girls from A69 was not at all an improvement compared to PL. Ellie and Ada and also their mom are looking much more beautiful than the two girls and their mom in A69. Eve is cute, but no comparison to those two.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You can dislike whatever you like to dislike. But just being of a different opinion than you are, hardly justifies a ban.
Besides I am not really sure whether the post referred to PL or A69. If it referred to A69, I understand that opinion. If you ask me, the look of the girls from A69 was not at all an improvement compared to PL. Ellie and Ada and also their mom are looking much more beautiful than the two girls and their mom in A69. Eve is cute, but no comparison to those two.
A69 is still very much a work in progress and subject to changes, including changes in models or renders. But to me if I had stumbled upon both games at once and played them for a bit, I'd have assumed A69 was an older game than PL. A69 feels like someone giving their first try at creating a game, while PL is them showing off what they learned and improving upon their work. But as I said, a lot could still happen with A69. Hopefully there's still more to come with PL after this "final" update though.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thirded.

The problem doesn't come from differing opinion. It comes from the blatant disrespect from the dev's projects and other people's tastes.
"Fuck that other game because it sucks because I don't like the content in it so it's shit".
That type of reaction. Basically someone using personal taste as a "why the world should go my way only, fuck those with different tastes". That's what we get from this guy. And someone with no respect deserves none in return.

I still wish that Elly would be a permanent redhead....
She is so cute and it suits her well...

View attachment 1806276
Yeah... I love the game, but when she went to blond it felt a bit like a bummer. She was so damn hotter as a readhead. The switch made it feel like her design was really thought out with her as a redhead rather than blond. I kinda feel like her skin tone doesn't work as well with blond hair.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
"You can dislike whatever you like to dislike. But just being of a different opinion than you are, hardly justifies a ban."
I think you may have confused me with someone who wields the banhammer. A mod bans. I mute. There is a difference

"Besides I am not really sure whether the post referred to PL or A69."
It was quite obviously about apt 69.

"Ellie and Ada and also their mom are looking much more beautiful than the two girls and their mom in A69."
What you just expressed is an opinion, as such I may disagree or not but I still respect it. I like Ellie and Ada but also Nea and the other new characters as well. Some more, some less. It's fine. It's a matter of taste. What that perma-muted troll expressed was "die uglies", which is not quite the same as expressing preference but rather gurgling sounds from an adolescent troglodyte. He shall not be missed.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes