Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
pl1.1.png

Parental Love v1.1

CHANGELOG:
- Added 6 new scenes (see instructions below for how to access new scenes)
- Fixed bug with gallery crashing
- Better scene skipping
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation. Thanks Grubb
- Added two new translations
- French by Maxo
- Polish by Bev_
DOWNLOAD:
PC:

MAC:
Instructions how to get new scenes:
Alley scene: Happens on the harem route a few days after the tournament, after "the peeing scene" and after the scene where you have sex with Jenna in front of Emily for the first time. Same scene where you confront Eric.
Sofi scene, massause extra, milk drinking: These three scenes happen in quick succession from one another during the epilogue of the harem route BUT KNOW THIS: You need to have Sofi ending + During the massaging scene with the trans girl "24th of May", you have to give her your number through a newly added dialogue choice.
Jenna scene: This is a new flashback which happens after the Sienna flashback.
F Night scene: This happens "20th of June". Last scene of the day during which Elly and *** wake you up with breakfast in bed.

***Patch update via Lewd Patcher***

or attachment below

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022

Parental Love v1.1

CHANGELOG:
- Added 6 new scenes (see instructions below for how to access new scenes)
- Fixed bug with gallery crashing
- Better scene skipping
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation. Thanks Grubb
- Added two new translations
- French by Maxo
- Polish by Bev_
DOWNLOAD:
PC:
MEGA
MAC: MEGA
Instructions how to get new scenes:
Alley scene: Happens on the harem route a few days after the tournament, after "the peeing scene" and after the scene where you have sex with Jenna in front of Emily for the first time. Same scene where you confront Eric.
Sofi scene, massause extra, milk drinking: These three scenes happen in quick succession from one another during the epilogue of the harem route BUT KNOW THIS: You need to have Sofi ending + During the massaging scene with the trans girl "24th of May", you have to give her your number through a newly added dialogue choice.
Jenna scene: This is a new flashback which happens after the Sienna flashback.
F Night scene: This happens "20th of June". Last scene of the day during which Elly and *** wake you up with breakfast in bed.
There's your hero guys.

Enjoy it! (y)

Mar 24, 2022
Parental Love 1.0 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery

Beta release use at your own risk :)

Download here
Needs to be updated!

Mar 24, 2022
Jenna Virginity Scene is really good; animations are a bit smoother now than they were originally

EDIT: NOT HAPPY AT ALL about the masseuse scene that has to fire in order to get the extra content!!

EDIT #2: The Father's Night Scene!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT #3: Got all my new screenshots for the update and what a fucking update it was!!

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Jenna Virginity Scene is really good; animations are a bit smoother now than they were originally

EDIT: NOT HAPPY AT ALL about the masseuse scene that has to fire in order to get the extra content!!

EDIT #3: Got all my new screenshots for the update and what a fucking update it was!!
Can you share your save of the Father night scene? I don't feel like playing the entire game over just to see it. Installing Windows 11 destroyed all my saves.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Will the mod be updated to v1.1? or is not needed?
Mod won't work on this update AFAIK. However update doesn't have any tricky choices (only 'Do you want this girl' type) so untill it's updated you can use text WT.

ChocoVanilla

Jul 14, 2021

Ada Ahegao finally!!

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes