RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I know that PL 1.1 is coming up at some point, but does anyone know if it's going to likely just be a one-time thing, or has the dev indicated that they might add more content in the future afterwards (1.2 etc)? I'm happy with either, but was just curious.

Also, I know I'm probably in the minority from what I can gather, but blonde Elly is best Elly ;) (For me anyway :LOL:). Besides me just liking blondes, it makes her and Ada look even more like sisters. Which enhances the hotness :devilish:

Last edited:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I know that PL 1.1 is coming up at some point, but does anyone know if it's going to likely just be a one-time thing, or has the dev indicated that they might add more content in the future afterwards (1.2 etc)? I'm happy with either, but was just curious.
He's definitely goes back to A69 after PL v.1.1, I don't remember if he said he'll never go back to PL again after that, but I don't think another update is likely.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
He's definitely goes back to A69 after PL v.1.1, I don't remember if he said he'll never go back to PL again after that, but I don't think another update is likely.
Thanks. I figured that was most likely the case, but just wanted to check.

I was glad to hear that A69 wasn't actually Abandoned (despite having the tag). My heart sank when I thought there would be no continuation for Nea :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bev_ and Uthuriel

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
The walkthrough mod from the front page doesn't work for me (crashes on startup, I'm using incest patch too). Is there a working version somewhere?

Akira_Kurosaki

Apr 14, 2021
Here is my unofficial android port of Parental Love - v1.0 + Walkthrough Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Cannot get this to run on my android after fighting the horrid pop ups trying to download it.

Mar 24, 2022
Well, according to changelog for 1.1, I was right about all of it; it's all Harem route scenes or epilogue:

Instructions how to get new scenes:

Alley scene: Happens on the harem route a few days after the tournament, after "the peeing scene" and after the scene where you have sex with Jenna in front of Emily for the first time. Same scene where you confront Eric.

Sofi scene, masseuse extra, milk drinking: These three scenes happen in quick succession from one another during the epilogue of the harem route BUT KNOW THIS: You need to have Sofi ending + During the massaging scene with the trans girl "24th of May", you have to give her your number through a newly added dialogue choice.

Jenna scene: This is a new flashback which happens after the Sienna flashback.

F Night scene: This happens "20th of June". Last scene of the day during which Elly and *** wake you up with breakfast in bed.

EDIT: I'll test the gallery/achievements mod once I go thorough it, and see if it needs updating. There's not much to it. I don't see anything about new achievements being added.

EDIT #2: LewdPatcher already has the new patch. Check the link in the original post

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes