Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I thought this game was already done a while ago (and quite well, in my opinion...with enough set up for a sequel game if the dev desired). So why the update? I read the changelog and it looks like all that was added was some random scenes that are just nice add-one but don't add to the overall story.

Reactions: Ive-11
Mar 24, 2022
I thought this game was already done a while ago (and quite well, in my opinion...with enough set up for a sequel game if the dev desired). So why the update? I read the changelog and it looks like all that was added was some random scenes that are just nice add-one but don't add to the overall story.
yeah it was all sex scene stuff added, not much in the way of actual character development. It didn't need it, but 90% of it was pretty damn good

Reactions: Ive-11
Mar 24, 2022
oh wow, what happened? anything new?
Just a few extra lewd scenes on the Harem route, and one on Jenna's

Instructions how to get new scenes:

Alley scene: Happens on the harem route a few days after the tournament, after "the peeing scene" and after the scene where you have sex with Jenna in front of Emily for the first time. Same scene where you confront Eric.

Sofi scene, masseuse extra, milk drinking: These three scenes happen in quick succession from one another during the epilogue of the harem route BUT KNOW THIS: You need to have Sofi ending + During the massaging scene with the trans girl "24th of May", you have to give her your number through a newly added dialogue choice.

Jenna scene: This is a new flashback which happens after the Sienna flashback.

F Night scene: This happens "20th of June". Last scene of the day during which Elly and Ada wake you up with breakfast in bed.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes