Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
This is the one thing that annoys the crap out of me in this game : these fucking polls. I'm always on the edge of my seat, when i come to this thread, "wtf is he coming up with NEXT ? " Here we go again, now it's Sofi's turn. Haven't seen anybody complaining about Sofi's hair, so if it's not broken, don't fix it. I did see a lot of folks complaining about Emily's hair ( not me, though ) and it's Emily's silver grey hair that is untouched so far. Well, at least it's not a ntr or trap poll. That's something. If you put a gun to my head, i guess i'll go with nº2, because it's the closest to Sofi's original look. If you're really changing Sofi's hair color, i hope it gets Auburn, like Jennifer Morrison on her first season of "House MD " , green eyes and auburn hair are a good match, and again, it's the closest to Sofi's original look.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
damn, you´re sooo foxy a1fox3
You can't hide from foxy @a1fox3 !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the one thing that annoys the crap out of me in this game : these fucking polls. I'm always on the edge of my seat, when i come to this thread, "wtf is he coming up with NEXT ? " Here we go again, now it's Sofi's turn. Haven't seen anybody complaining about Sofi's hair, so if it's not broken, don't fix it. I did see a lot of folks complaining about Emily's hair ( not me, though ) and it's Emily's silver grey hair that is untouched so far. Well, at least it's not a ntr or trap poll. That's something. If you put a gun to my head, i guess i'll go with nº2, because it's the closest to Sofi's original look. If you're really changing Sofi's hair color, i hope it gets Auburn, like Jennifer Morrison on her first season of "House MD " , green eyes and auburn hair are a good match, and again, it's the closest to Sofi's original look.
That trap poll man!x'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone got access to this

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Blue or green... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

But I still don't care about Sofi.
What is this non-sense about Elly going back to blonde? Who is the fool that made such crime?

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Alright, here we are poll number two. The style's chosen and now's the time for coloring. Throw all ideas of realism out the window, we're not going for that.

I suppose I should give you a small progress update on the state of version 0.5. To say that it's early in development would be a grave understatement. I've barely finished the opening scene and I'm currently doing the breakfast scene. This lack of progress is mostly due to me also making two new scenes to day 4. Or rather, making two existing scenes more full.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I've a discord server now in case some of you have yet to join and would be interested.
I'll take nº4, settle for nº5, all the others seem pretty "meh" to me. Sofi didn't seemed to be an Emo before, so let's keep the weird colors away , shall we ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Alright, here we are poll number two. The style's chosen and now's the time for coloring. Throw all ideas of realism out the window, we're not going for that.

I suppose I should give you a small progress update on the state of version 0.5. To say that it's early in development would be a grave understatement. I've barely finished the opening scene and I'm currently doing the breakfast scene. This lack of progress is mostly due to me also making two new scenes to day 4. Or rather, making two existing scenes more full.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I've a discord server now in case some of you have yet to join and would be interested.
They look good, kind of wish there was option to dye what you want :).
I guess would go with 4,1,2,3 some of those. Well for sure would need time to think about it. :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I mean lets go wild with blue!:FuckYea: nr 4 reminds me of Anna from Anna exciting affection. Not that its a bad thing, though. But its the one that would look best if you ask me(nr4 that is). looks like it won't be red hair this time though.XD
Why does Luxee change the hairsytles and colors in every episode?!
Reminds me of me playing skyrim, changing hair and color all 30 minutes...lol.
No i'm not a hairstylist!
Pube stylist maybe?:test:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I mean lets go wild with blue!:FuckYea: nr 4 reminds me of Anna from Anna exciting affection. Not that its a bad thing, though. But its the one that would look best if you ask me(nr4 that is). looks like it won't be red hair this time though.XD

Pube stylist maybe?:test:
Haha, yeah well...coincedentily i recently met a woman who was totally eager to cut pupe hair.:WutFace:

Reactions: Thornhill

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Wow ... not much content yet but already in by top 3 (kicked Msn out).

And for Sofi's hair color ... 2 or 4 would be nice :heartcoveredeyes:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Haha, yeah well...coincedentily i recently met a woman who was totally eager to cut pupe hair.:WutFace:
I forgot.. is there anyone in this game that has pubes? cause if there are. They can go and get funky!
I'd go for option 1
Something just feels off about option 4 (I think it's a lack of glossiness)
Always bet on blue.:cool:
Wow ... not much content yet but already in by top 3 (kicked Msn out).

And for Sofi's hair color ... 2 or 4 would be nice :heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah i was not sure if i was going to put PL or MSN in my top 3, but i picked MSN after sometime. Both are good games.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I forgot.. is there anyone in this game that has pubes? cause if there are. They can go and get funky!

Always bet on blue.:cool:

Yeah i was not sure if i was going to put PL or MSN in my top 3, but i picked MSN after sometime. Both are good games.
And I see, #1 and #2 of your list I've never heard of ... so this is an advantage of the most of the games I played recently: they don't have much content and the next day I can play the next ^^

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
And I see, #1 and #2 of your list I've never heard of ... so this is an advantage of the most of the games I played recently: they don't have much content and the next day I can play the next ^^
Yeah i don't like to have the most "popular" games on my top 3. Everyone around here already knows about those or have sigs about them. So i try to get the word out there for the smaller ones to get more "backing".

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes