paladin07

May 28, 2017
Anyone got access to this
Patrons only
Nov 15 at 2:44pm

Alright, here we are poll number two. The style's chosen and now's the time for coloring. Throw all ideas of realism out the window, we're not going for that.

I suppose I should give you a small progress update on the state of version 0.5. To say that it's early in development would be a grave understatement. I've barely finished the opening scene and I'm currently doing the breakfast scene. This lack of progress is mostly due to me also making two new scenes to day 4. Or rather, making two existing scenes more full.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I've a discord server now in case some of you have yet to join and would be interested.

Edit: Sorry, did not see that it had been posted, when I replied.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Patrons only

Alright, here we are poll number two. The style's chosen and now's the time for coloring. Throw all ideas of realism out the window, we're not going for that.

I suppose I should give you a small progress update on the state of version 0.5. To say that it's early in development would be a grave understatement. I've barely finished the opening scene and I'm currently doing the breakfast scene. This lack of progress is mostly due to me also making two new scenes to day 4. Or rather, making two existing scenes more full.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I've a discord server now in case some of you have yet to join and would be interested.

Now you are just fishing for likes Paladin.. and it worked. Here have a like!;)
What is your pick of colour if i may ask?

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Patrons only

Its all good the more the merrier or better than non ;). Keep it up. :cool:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean he did say "throw all the realism" out the window or something. Should have gone with rainbow coloured hair.:FuckYea:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Real life looks great but in this game that color hair looks like shit.:confounded:
Black or red looks good to me.;)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
WoW now that i am impressed :cool:
Why limit yourself to one colour right?:FuckYea:
Real life looks great but in this game that color hair looks like shit.:confounded:
Black or red looks good to me.;)
For me it has to be 1Blue 2Black but i think Black would look better in game. Also if Red was added it feels like its just there cause Elly is going back to blonde. But maybe thats just me.:happyblush

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Why limit yourself to one colour right?:FuckYea:
For me it has to be 1Blue 2Black but i think Black would look better in game. Also if Red was added it feels like its just there cause Elly is going back to blonde. But maybe thats just me.:happyblush
Yeah that was exactly my thought when i saw those 3 colors ;). But i guess you have make it even better. :cool:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Congratulations on 7000 Likes Star:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Damn you are everwhere! like an STD, but a good one!:heartcoveredeyes: Thank you!!:smileskisses::kissingheart:
@StarWarrior
Omg 7K LIKES...this is hilarious! Congratz Sweetie! :eazyHype::HeyGuys:
I know right? its crazy!! :FuckYea: i love it!:FeelsGoodMan:
Thanks you!:kissingheart:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Damn you are everwhere! like an STD, but a good one!:heartcoveredeyes: Thank you!!:smileskisses::kissingheart:
There's such thing as a good STD?
I guess if you're really trying to look for a positive about one then I guess that would be that it was sexually transmitted. So sort of like obtaining an achievement/badge of honor for getting laid? (I can totally picture that as an achievement in a game in the future if it hasn't been already).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Congratulations on 7000 Likes Star:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Yes, yes, congrats..Now can we keep the thread on topic? THis is liek the third thread where it's apparently more important to talk about someone's spamming and likes than the actual game.

Aren't there places, like "General Dicsussion" for OT discussion instead of game threads? Come on folks, let's get back on topic a bit please and less spammage?

(I voted for the blue hair, because why not?)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, yes, congrats..Now can we keep the thread on topic? THis is liek the third thread where it's apparently more important to talk about someone's spamming and likes than the actual game.

Aren't there places, like "General Dicsussion" for OT discussion instead of game threads? Come on folks, let's get back on topic a bit please and less spammage?

Well some ppl are happy for others, and another likes to bitch about it.
Also talking to go back on topic after whole discussion ended 3h before you post is bit pointless. So if you don't have anything to contribute don't. Bitching about it does no good to anyone.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017

Of course. My apologies for being excited for a fellow member of the f95 community.

However, if I may I make a suggestion? Instead of trying to stop the discussion. Why don't you try adding to it. For instance, why don't you just say something like:
  • Hey guys, who here voted for the blue hair?
  • Hey everyone, The hair choices seem a bit weird, why blue?
  • I like blue hair, but I think a brunette would match the eye brows, what do you all think about that?
See how polite and considerate works? Also, if you do it with a smile it will make you feel so much better. Have a nice day.:)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Damn man, go out and get some sunshine in your life. You are more brooding than Batman himself.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes