StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luxee is a good dev. The art in this game reminds me of MSN, doesn't it?
Yea he is, what i really like is that he charges by major update and not per month.

Also Yea it does i can't really say one is better than the other though (yes i know i have MSN in my top 3..). Both of the games has the same "style" in it pretty much. But luxee's characters makes tiny moment all the time that makes them feel more alive. They move their eyes just a little bit, a little head tilt there a tiny smirk/some coy eyes. It's constant tiny moments. You don't see that done as well in others games as it is done in here in my opinion.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I like the 5, but i really don't care about sofi if i have elly and jenna

Damn 7k @StarWarrior

Yes, yes, congrats..Now can we keep the thread on topic? THis is liek the third thread where it's apparently more important to talk about someone's spamming and likes than the actual game.

Aren't there places, like "General Dicsussion" for OT discussion instead of game threads? Come on folks, let's get back on topic a bit please and less spammage?

(I voted for the blue hair, because why not?)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Convo I had with Luxee.

I have to agree with you. It's generally the little things and more gradual progression that can really boost the realism and immersion rather than everything coming so fast (no pun intended) and seemingly being offered up on a silver platter.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Now you are just fishing for likes Paladin.. and it worked. Here have a like!;)
What is your pick of colour if i may ask?
I don't care too much either way but I would say either 2 or 5. But 4, black, was fine with me. I actually am a patron of this game and I haven't even bothered to vote.
Edit: okay, so I just went to patreon and voted. It turns out that black is winning option number 4.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I don't care too much either way but I would say either 2 or 5. But 4, black, was fine with me. I actually am a patron of this game and I haven't even bothered to vote.
Edit: okay, so I just went to patreon and voted. It turns out that black is winning option number 4.
Good for you ! "every vote counts , blabla... " but foremost, Luxee's patrons seem to be sending him a message "if it's not broken, don't fix it , dude ".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Patrons only
Nov 15 at 2:44pm

Alright, here we are poll number two. The style's chosen and now's the time for coloring. Throw all ideas of realism out the window, we're not going for that.

I suppose I should give you a small progress update on the state of version 0.5. To say that it's early in development would be a grave understatement. I've barely finished the opening scene and I'm currently doing the breakfast scene. This lack of progress is mostly due to me also making two new scenes to day 4. Or rather, making two existing scenes more full.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I've a discord server now in case some of you have yet to join and would be interested.

Edit: Sorry, did not see that it had been posted, when I replied.
@Bloo

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think we need more Ada.She is almost no present in the game so far.Feels almost like Jennifer from DmD.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes