Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Amen brother, i think it's almost unanimous , Elly's hair getting cut was a let down, big time.
I disagree. Blondes are a dime a dozen. Every game has them. But a well made brunette or redhead makes me diamonds. Goes for RL as well I suppose.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
My cute cousin and posted pic of it in my other post.
Oh yeah.. My "cute" Cousin, i dont know.. with that smile she got going on in that game. I think i stick to sweet insteed.
But im pretty sure the girl with the tits is that girl (not the cousin) from that game since you said librarian.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh yeah.. My "cute" Cousin, i dont know.. with that smile she got going on in that game. I think i stick to sweet insteed.
But im pretty sure the girl with the tits is that girl (not the cousin) from that game since you said librarian.
Yep this is her. this is her.jpg I think Ada will have something very close to this size and I can't wait to see them.

Reactions: BigBenne

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I disagree. Blondes are a dime a dozen. Every game has them. But a well made brunette or redhead makes me diamonds. Goes for RL as well I suppose.
Fine, but i wasn't complaining about the color, but the length of it. The way those bangs partially covered her eyes, that's a 10 , right there. The first time i saw Elly, when she opened her eyes at the gym , BAM , i was hooked.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Thats what I remember and there very close to these View attachment 41325

Spoiler is only for @StarWarrior :happyblush .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll take it, it's the "French Coed " look. Glasses and all. And usually, they're kinky as fuck. So...i'm game !
Glasses are so damn hot man!:FuckYea:

Fine, but i wasn't complaining about the color, but the length of it. The way those bangs partially covered her eyes, that's a 10 , right there. The first time i saw Elly, when she opened her eyes at the gym , BAM , i was hooked.
You mean this one?

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017

Glasses are so damn hot man!:FuckYea:

You mean this one?
You realize that once i clicked that, a small earthquake happened somewhere in the world, don't you ? Yes, that's it ! Awwwwwwwwwwww....

Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You realize that once i clicked that, a small earthquake happened somewhere in the world, don't you ? Yes, that's it ! Awwwwwwwwwwww....
Hahaha, so thats why the lights went out here?!:WutFace:
I always liked this one myself, ever since i saw it. Its been stuck in my head.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
One more,then i stop.;):happyblush
Wow, what a relief, for a moment there, i thought you were gonna hit me in the jaw with that one where Elly declares to the MC, in her bedroom, and the MC says, "i feel you're more than a daughter to me ", and she answers "OH DADDY ", that expression on her face just kills me.

Reactions: a1fox3

paladin07

May 28, 2017

They were so smart, chaging the names like that, people will never suspect.

On topic: just finished trying the game. Yeah, I'm part of the Elly fanclub aswell...

Pitty how the scene in the bathroom with the sister ended tho, felt too abrupt.

Very fun game tho, like the references to the other games and still laughing at the "rip the shirt" scene x'Dx'Dx'D
Luxee is adding renders to the sex scene with Jenna and Elly, may be in a patch, may just be included with version 0.5.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes