paladin07

May 28, 2017
When will the update be released?
There is no release date as of now for day 5. The first release of day 3 (.0.3) was August 24. Prior releases had been 30-40 days apart. There were 4 releases thereafter, 0.3.1. (also Aug 24) .0.3.2 on Aug 25, 0.3.3 on Sep 14 and 0.3.4 on Sep 15. Day 4 was release on November 7. I would expect December 14 to early January. Luxee is paid per release/update, not per month, so he does not feel the need to put out a release every month.

Joda_

Oct 13, 2017
There is no release date as of now for day 5. The first release of day 3 (.0.3) was August 24. Prior releases had been 30-40 days apart. There were 4 releases thereafter, 0.3.1. (also Aug 24) .0.3.2 on Aug 25, 0.3.3 on Sep 14 and 0.3.4 on Sep 15. Day 4 was release on November 7. I would expect December 14 to early January. Luxee is paid per release/update, not per month, so he does not feel the need to put out a release every month.
Thank you!

notail

Jun 4, 2017
Some people might disagree, but i personally really like that he uses the paid per release/update fuction. Simply because now he can take his time working on this game and release something when he thinks it good enough te be released.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Holy moly this game. Finished my first playthrough ever and I'm very happy to have given this one a shot. It's so incredibly unrealistic that it just works somehow. The humor is hilarious, the characters are likeable & especially funny, and the lewd scenes are sexy. I found myself falling in love with Elly and yet another Aunt Jenna. :biggrin:
I've been looking for a game that didn't take itself too seriously, and puts having fun above anything else because it can. I believe I've found it here.
I can't wait to see what else is in store in the future, because this new patron is eager to see what happens next. :eazyHype:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Holy moly this game. Finished my first playthrough ever and I'm very happy to have given this one a shot. It's so incredibly unrealistic that it just works somehow. The humor is hilarious, the characters are likeable & especially funny, and the lewd scenes are sexy. I found myself falling in love with Elly and yet another Aunt Jenna. :biggrin:
I've been looking for a game that didn't take itself too seriously, and puts having fun above anything else because it can. I believe I've found it here.
I can't wait to see what else is in store in the future, because this new patreon is eager to see what happens next. :eazyHype:
You should try also My Sweet Neighbors and Babysitter.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I don't even think a Christmas release is possible; maybe looking at first week of January more likely.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes