Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure all this Patreon crap will be temporary. Even if devs have to leave Patreon & go somewhere else. There are too many incest games on there & as we all know some devs are earning 5k while few are earning close or more than 10k.
They won't just sit back & deal with it forever. It should only affect the next few updates at most.

This is the internet after all, someone will find another site or create one themselves.
Kinda like Rule 34. lol

Reactions: Superperv13

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Elly you bad girl. holding hands what kind of depraved nonsense is that? j/k the road head looks real hot though. thank you @endless!

as for the Patreon business, DMD already did a workaround, as did Man of the House. i foresee no problem with PL as long as dev does indeed have a working solution.

Reactions: Superperv13

volto

Aug 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure all this Patreon crap will be temporary. Even if devs have to leave Patreon & go somewhere else. There are too many incest games on there & as we all know some devs are earning 5k while few are earning close or more than 10k.
They won't just sit back & deal with it forever. It should only affect the next few updates at most.

This is the internet after all, someone will find another site or create one themselves.
Kinda like Rule 34. lol
I'm figuring that Patreon just used the adult devs to bring themselves to a point where they have enough nonsexual content and Patreons to where they no longer had to deal with them. They're probably getting hassled by the payment processors about the adult content too. The Patreon executives probably see our favorite devs as a dark mark on their otherwise clean site and want them off as soon as possible without banning them outright, which is why we're having these nonsense, hypocritical rules applied to some and not others.

Reactions: Endless

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
View attachment 43966

Holding hands
Nov 25 at 9:39am

Truly the sickest form of love.... Reprehensible.
Ayy... It's been a while you've heard from me if you're not in the discord (JOIN NOW) and I figured I should give you an update.

If my count is correct, and my plans for this update don't change I should have ten more scenes to write out and render (which isn't a small amount). So January looking 'bout right for now, DON'T RUN WITH THAT, I've no bloody clue if that's even close to right.

Either way... You peeps notice how the shadows are bit more soft now? That's all thanks to a lad named Wolf3DX. He helped me with lighting purely out of the kindness of his heart. If you're not sure, look at this comparison between a scene from day 3 and day 4
View attachment 43967
Those shadows are pretty bad right? Now check this

View attachment 43968
Light years of a difference (pun unintended). If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate if you checked out his stuff on tumblr

View attachment 43969
There's a tidbit :p

Now that's a whole lot of images for a single post, how about we wrap this up

One last thing I've got to mention is DMD and Dreams of Desire getting their In**st licenses taken away from 'em. That's uhhh... Unfortunately something that's going to happen to my game too, only a matter of time. Fret not, I've been preparing for that day and by the time it comes I'll be prepared. For now though, nothing will change until push comes to shove

Till next post bois
Don' forget Ada content :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Then you'd have to spend the next update searching for your son.

SJamesy

Nov 14, 2017
I really like the renders for this game and the pacing is pretty good, but does anyone else feel that the MC is a bit too over the top macho.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it's a one man show. the good thing is that he charges his patreon by the update instead of monthly. but if I were him I'd seriously consider making this a full time gig as he's already pulling over $4k.

the delays were caused by personal life events (and I think he works a full time job too). for the time delay we are getting quite a bit of content so I hope we can see the next update late Dec or early Jan.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
it's a one man show. the good thing is that he charges his patreon by the update instead of monthly. but if I were him I'd seriously consider making this a full time gig as he's already pulling over $4k.

the delays were caused by personal life events (and I think he works a full time job too). for the time delay we are getting quite a bit of content so I hope we can see the next update late Dec or early Jan.
Patreon,a very annoying application:mad::mad:

D

Deleted member 59977

Whats the status of the poll? Will F/F content be implemented? I am not currently a patreon.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes