Burai

Oct 1, 2017
This game is definitely my favorite game so far, even beats "Big Brother". I'm more of a fan of this style of gameplay, very straightforward and bypasses the stupid fucking grind that is "Big Brother" which completely hurts the game IMO. I wish that most 3D VN's do have a "Scene Replay" like the JP visual novels do.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
3wH2dHdkXNXmZfXH_B6eGEzHaNDZyPRIjyE2_TqejFWy1wig0GDjZDilWo3AcYGX.png

How did she lose her pants?

Alright, progress update, last time I said I had like 10 scenes or whatever left? Well now that number is 8 (Counting in the one I'm doing good progress on right now as I write this). Seems like Januaryish still, however, it might not be that early January considering some of the 8 scenes I've still got to do are pretty large.

I do have good news as well. As of current plans, I should have a lot more time to spend on making the game due to work related stuff starting January 2018, until like March-April-ish. Lots of things are a little uncertain, but it's looking good right now.

And this is just one last plug for my Discord, you may or may not have noticed that I added a new reward for each patron tier. It is access to the patron only channel on Discord. I've already posted two sneak peek photos back there as of this post.

yolo-69

Nov 24, 2017
Normaly it's not 1 update per month?
Because last update it's in 7/11/2017 normaly need to be next update in 7/12/2017

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Well seeing as Luxee gets paid per update, not per month, he can takes as long as he would like.
Had hoped for a dec. update but...

Reactions: RayRat

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it'll be cold for Elly with no pants or underwear in that cold storage looking area! good thing MC is there to poke her in the back and give her a nice long hug

so 5-6 weeks left im guessing until next update! not too shabby.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
it'll be cold for Elly with no pants or underwear in that cold storage looking area! good thing MC is there to poke her in the back and give her a nice long hug

so 5-6 weeks left im guessing until next update! not too shabby.
look closer ... is has to be hot in there, the shelves are blue and Blue Is the Warmest Color ;)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
really looking forward to this!good thing that december usually flies for me so the wait will feel a bit shorter this time
elly is spectacular!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Now this game will have it tough to change it into non-incest. I wonder how he'll be able to do that

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Obviously the name's gotta go. Then it comes down to how conceptual Patreon gets about pseudoincest. Like, if I were dating an old girlfriend and she had kids from a previous relationship I wouldn't consider them my stepchildren until after we made formal familial preparations. But Patreon might see it different. The sister is harder. She's only been in a couple scenes though. You might be able to get similar thematic elements if she's changed to be the ex-wife's sister.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes