nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
What man would say no to some glorious action between sisters, when the protective dad is watching for their safety :)

Reactions: volto

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Obviously it is Ada and friend ( sorry forgot name , Elly distracted me )
It could equally be Jenna and Elly. I'm sure Jenna has lots she could teach Elly with regards to pleasuring her Daddy ;) As long as the MC then gets to walk in and fill one or both of them with cum I'm fine with it :D

Reactions: Superperv13

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What man would say no to some glorious action between sisters, when the protective dad is watching for their safety :)
Yeah seems now the big 3 also have way more FF action and most importantly sisters -Alice/Lisa in BB and Tracy/Alice in DoD.What to say - many of us likes lesbians.

Reactions: dbp5ca

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Yeah seems now the big 3 also have way more FF action and most importantly sisters -Alice/Lisa in BB and Tracy/Alice in DoD.What to say - many of us likes lesbians.
Not REAL lesbians, the imaginary, hot man-friendly lesbians discussed in Chasing Amy. Actually, we like hetero, bi-curious girls.

Reactions: jackkane

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not REAL lesbians, the imaginary, hot man-friendly lesbians discussed in Chasing Amy. Actually, we like hetero, bi-curious girls.
Of course you right,thank you.It's funny how we menage in some games to make a lesbian turn to bi/DoDana/.Kate in BB is anyway bi from the start.

Reactions: paladin07

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I loved this game, and then he added a sister that you used to fuck around with. I guess it gives history to him fucking family members, that's why it's okay for him to fuck his daughter with no problems, and is a character that could help ease the daughter into fucking her dad, but it ruined it a little for me, and I may get some hate for saying this, but I think it's too much incest lol. this is just my opinion of course, and I welcome other views; I'm not abandoning this game, it is still a good game, and I plan on following it some more, but it was just a little off-putting for me

Reactions: Andrew Rider

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I loved this game, and then he added a sister that you used to fuck around with. I guess it gives history to him fucking family members, that's why it's okay for him to fuck his daughter with no problems, and is a character that could help ease the daughter into fucking her dad, but it ruined it a little for me, and I may get some hate for saying this, but I think it's too much incest lol. this is just my opinion of course, and I welcome other views; I'm not abandoning this game, it is still a good game, and I plan on following it some more, but it was just a little off-putting for me
Errm... "too much" and "incest" exclude each other within the same sentence... but "even more" and "incest" go along nicely ;)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
hope it will be 1st january so i can get the best birthday gift and the only birthday gift :FeelsBadMan:
that's crazy. That's my birthday too. Of course there's like three hundred thousand members of this forum so I guess it was bound to happen. Lol.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes