Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
@Caligula
Pretty much, cant wait to see what is going to happen next! About 0.04 Ada Problem? XD
I just realised that one of the things I'm looking forward to in my life is discovering who came on Ada's face in her sleep. This might be the most unique cliffhanger ever.

Reactions: Caligula

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Holding hands.png

Holding hands
Nov 25 at 9:39am

Truly the sickest form of love.... Reprehensible.
Ayy... It's been a while you've heard from me if you're not in the discord (JOIN NOW) and I figured I should give you an update.

If my count is correct, and my plans for this update don't change I should have ten more scenes to write out and render (which isn't a small amount). So January looking 'bout right for now, DON'T RUN WITH THAT, I've no bloody clue if that's even close to right.

Either way... You peeps notice how the shadows are bit more soft now? That's all thanks to a lad named Wolf3DX. He helped me with lighting purely out of the kindness of his heart. If you're not sure, look at this comparison between a scene from day 3 and day 4
img1515.jpg
Those shadows are pretty bad right? Now check this

img1636.png
Light years of a difference (pun unintended). If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate if you checked out his stuff on tumblr

Toon_Nika_edit.png
There's a tidbit :p

Now that's a whole lot of images for a single post, how about we wrap this up

One last thing I've got to mention is DMD and Dreams of Desire getting their In**st licenses taken away from 'em. That's uhhh... Unfortunately something that's going to happen to my game too, only a matter of time. Fret not, I've been preparing for that day and by the time it comes I'll be prepared. For now though, nothing will change until push comes to shove

Till next post bois

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Truly sickening. I cannot believe that this... this FILTH is allowed on Patreon! I'm reporting it for LEWDNESS and PERVERSION! /s

It's nice to see some quiet acts of love. The image helps re-enforce the developing bond between the two. Let's hope it doesn't get spoiled.
I know! I know! I nearly threw up!

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes