Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's not an incest problem. Luxee has stated that patreon are hitting him because of 'sexualized depiction of minors'

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's even worse. She obviously looks underage and I doubt he can change it without changing all renders. Incest can be argued as well later cuz I doubt they will let it go

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I suspected he might run into trouble with patreon over Ada. Did a bit of a double take on my first playthrough since at first glance she looks quite young.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
He can just remove her and incest and make a patch with everything as lewdlab.
Imo that's just too much. Game will totally lost its exposure. I can't see any way to fix that without changing her model or somehow convincing patreon staff. And it's also incest so that's much worse for them

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
if jennifer from DMD can get a pass than ada should too,in my opinion jennifer looks even more like a minor
i hope he will resolve everything with f*king patreon without too much troubles,and for incest content,there always can be unnoficial patch for that

Reactions: volto and Caligula

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
if jennifer from DMD can get a pass than ada should too,in my opinion jennifer looks even more like a minor
i hope he will resolve everything with f*king patreon without too much troubles,and for incest content,there always can be unnoficial patch for that
He's already been making a dmd like incest patch so that's a non issue. Also ada can easily be fixed with a rpa patch IF patreon asks him to do anything.

There really is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
bravo to Luxee for standing his ground against the free speech hating patreon.
Free speech means he can say this in public ... but he can't (when Patreon is around). But we all should be happy about his attitude to make things happen we like :D

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm just worried about the pages and pages of potential questions on this thread when he releases a "Patreon-safe" version with a "read between the lines on how to convert it back to the original" patch. Jesus Tapdancing Christ did the idiots come out of the woodwork when other devs like MrDots (DMD) and Faerin (MOTH) announced their "NOW INCEST FREE! (but please install this patch to fix a mysterious bug)" versions.

Hmmm, didn't mean to sound so negative, so I'll add that I love this game and applaud Luxee for calmly adjusting to the new reality without being melodramatic about "free speech" and all that. He'll make the game he wants to make and the rest will work itself out :)

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
"sexualized depiction of minors"
hmmm .... Fuck no !!!

Peoples tend to think that in game : If a girl (or should i say "women" ?) have small breast and is smaller than 1m70, then she's inevitably under age ... Just why ?! They're are just small, not all women in the world are 1m80 and have big breasts.
... To all those people who think they are under age "fuck you !"

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes