Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Well the Farriah scenes were interesting. I was expecting more repercussions somehow.

Last time I played this was prior to the 1.1 update. I think the walkthrough needs an update!

Sep 19, 2023
Well the Farriah scenes were interesting. I was expecting more repercussions somehow.

Last time I played this was prior to the 1.1 update. I think the walkthrough needs an update!
The walkthrough really doesn't need updating. Once you come back with Ada in the Harem Route, there is exactly one choice that affect storyline progression, which is the choice of what to do in the alley with Eric, and that's pretty obvious from the choices given to you. The rest of the post Las Vegas trip returning home is kinetic

Make save during those choices and just do a roll-back or a reload. Maybe you lose a few minutes of time. No big deal, not worth a brand new walkthrough just to insert a line of text about the option of banging Farrah

Akaryan 576

Oct 3, 2023
Hello! Im new here and I've been wanting to try this game for awhile, I just have some questions, should I have a winrar since I will download the zipfile? Or will the game download by itself? I rarely use my laptop and use torrents to download games so I apologise if I sound dumb

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hello! Im new here and I've been wanting to try this game for awhile, I just have some questions, should I have a winrar since I will download the zipfile? Or will the game download by itself? I rarely use my laptop and use torrents to download games so I apologise if I sound dumb
Comes packed as archive so having WinRar is a good option.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Just came across this game for the first time with the Final update and enjoyed it. I played the harem path and was wondering if there is anything to gain (totally new/different scenes or animation instead of dialogue modification only) by playing again with any othe other paths?

I searched the thread but so many comments regarding the harem path relate to earlier versions that I figured I would annoy everyone with my laziness and just skip to the end and ask about the completed game paths. :D

Sep 19, 2023
Just came across this game for the first time with the Final update and enjoyed it. I played the harem path and was wondering if there is anything to gain (totally new/different scenes or animation instead of dialogue modification only) by playing again with any othe other paths?

I searched the thread but so many comments regarding the harem path relate to earlier versions that I figured I would annoy everyone with my laziness and just skip to the end and ask about the completed game paths. :D
The only path I play these days out of the 5 (6 if you count both harem variations; one with and without Sofi) is the Forbidden One route where it's mainly focused on Ada (but Elly hops along for the ride as well).

Ada's route is a little bit of Elly's route, a little bit of the Harem route, and certainly a bit of her own.

Elly's route is focused on her, but you also get Jenna
Obviously, the Pure Husband route you turn everyone down but Emily
Jenna's route only happens if you seriously fuck up playing anyone else's route

Some scenes overlap and are shared from route to route, some have slight variations, while others are exclusive to that route

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

You earn an achievement for each of the 5 endings + the variation of the harem ending. I've previously posted a complete list of endings, so you can look at that if you want to.

My favorite ending is the full harem ending, and my least favorite ending was the pure husband one. I got the Elly ending ("2/5: My Sweetie") on my first playthrough without a guide, though.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Some scenes overlap and are shared from route to route, some have slight variations, while others are exclusive to that route
You earn an achievement for each of the 5 endings + the variation of the harem ending. I've previously posted a complete list of endings, so you can look at that if you want to.
Thanks for the replies, gents. (y)

It sounds like there is some new/additional content in the other routes (more than just the re-purposing of scenes already played in the harem route with subsitute dialogue)? That's what I wanted to know before possibly just wasting time to see the same stuff all over again.

If anyone can suggest (a) which other route(s) would have the most "new" content and/or (b) if any are not worth doing because they don't have any thing new that would be awesome because I do not want to spend hours only to find out that a certain route had nothing new in it.

Sep 19, 2023
Thanks for the replies, gents. (y)

It sounds like there is some new/additional content in the other routes (more than just the re-purposing of scenes already played in the harem route with subsitute dialogue)? That's what I wanted to know before possibly just wasting time to see the same stuff all over again.

If anyone can suggest (a) which other route(s) would have the most "new" content and/or (b) if any are not worth doing because they don't have any thing new that would be awesome because I do not want to spend hours only to find out that a certain route had nothing new in it.
Yes there are some new scenes or variations of scenes that appear in other routes. If you only did the Harem route (with or without Sofi I'm not sure) then you will find some of those same scenes, perhaps with minor changes, in other routes and with different outcomes.

Don't do the husband route, please, for the love of God. Elly's route has some stuff just for her that also involves Jenna and in the end you get Elly and Jenna.

Like I said, Ada's route mixes all three but she has her own unique scenes and ending, which also involves Elly.

So do the "My Sweetie" route (Elly) and the "Forbidden One" route (Ada, but also involving Elly)

If you have the PDF walkthrough, then use that since one decision can change the route's ultimate ending (unless you're already using a WT mod)

If you don't have the PDF, I am attaching it. You might have to tab in and out of it, but I've been doing it for this game (and another game) for a long time now, so I don't personally find it annoying.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk
Sep 19, 2023
I second that. I did that route only to get the achievement (for the full completionist achievement), and I hated every second of that playthrough. It felt so wrong to reject all the girls at every turn.
I don't like doing Elly's route either, because I don't like adult Jenna and you get to see a very sad Ada after Emily kicks you out.

screenshot4246.jpg
Oh God just looking at that hurts my soul! :cry::cry::cry:

screenshot12365.jpg
The Forbidden One route is my way only way to play this game :love: :love: :love:
Still pissed though that there was no way to include Sofi in that ending. :mad:

Reactions: Uthuriel

Akaryan 576

Oct 3, 2023
BEST.GAME.EVER!!!!! I've finally finished the forbiden route wich I have kept for last and I just cant tell you how much I love Ada!!! Like this is so weird how playing this game gave me enough motivation to live and perhaps even have a relation like the one with Ada
Once again thank you Luxee for this gem

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
BEST.GAME.EVER!!!!! I've finally finished the forbiden route wich I have kept for last and I just cant tell you how much I love Ada!!! Like this is so weird how playing this game gave me enough motivation to live and perhaps even have a relation like the one with Ada
Once again thank you Luxee for this gem
Without the sex of course. The relationship between Ada and Father is really sweet. :3 <3

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes