jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Some things should be kept as a fantasy to protect children and younger people from harm.
Do you imagine that anything in any of these games is real?? I get what you are saying, but I agree with the "i've seen far worse" content comment above - there are countless games here with violent abuse towards non-consenting characters. I don't like it and I sure hope it is fantasy only for those that do, but all I can do is do my best to avoid those games. I don't post personal judgments and complaints in threads for those games when their tags make it clear what they are about.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Do you imagine that anything in any of these games is real?? I get what you are saying, but I agree with the "i've seen far worse" content comment above - there are countless games here with violent abuse towards non-consenting characters. I don't like it and I sure hope it is fantasy only for those that do, but all I can do is do my best to avoid those games. I don't post personal judgments and complaints in threads for those games when their tags make it clear what they are about.
Expecting people to actually read tags is like expecting parents to read the ratings descriptions on movies and video games. If they did that, what would they have to bitch about? Can't hold someone else responsible if they accept that the fuck up was their own.

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
The best game on here. and it got rushed in the end of development. unfortunate. Haven't found a game since that is this good.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Expecting people to actually read tags is like expecting parents to read the ratings descriptions on movies and video games. If they did that, what would they have to bitch about? Can't hold someone else responsible if they accept that the fuck up was their own.
Forget reading tags, some of them don't even read the title or look at the screenshots. I've seen people screech in a "futa on male" game when the tags, title AND screenshot made it perfectly, painfully obvious.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Oh wow. I thought that 12 yo Ada was a bit too much but that new v1.1 scene... I'm not really into that but MC definitely is. I don't really have any right to complain, I'm supposed to be a MILF fan but my favourite girl in this game is 15 years old :KEK:
Replaying this gem right now, now with Polish subtitles and its still is a pleasurable experience.

Last edited:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Oh wow. I thought that 12 yo Ada was a bit too much but that new v1.1 scene... I'm not really into that but MC definitely is. I don't really have any right to complain, I'm supposed to be a MILF fan but my favourite girl in this game is 15 years old :KEK:
Replaying this gem right now, now with Polish subtitles and its still is a pleasurable experience.
I wish we would've learned more about the MC's backstory. There were remarks sometimes about him having been in love/intimate with another family member besides his sister. Something he told his wife, but he never told her about the sister.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
His other sister.
She died in a car crash while being on drugs.
Oh, damn. I have no idea how I missed that, or is that information exclusive to a certain path?
Makes it seem a bit insensitive to mention that to the MC to embarrass him, though.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Oh, damn. I have no idea how I missed that, or is that information exclusive to a certain path?
Makes it seem a bit insensitive to mention that to the MC to embarrass him, though.
I think it's only on the sister-only route. That one has the most content that's completely route-exclusive, I believe, and it's relatively short/easy to get to (IIRC, fuck up with the wife at the very first choice to get onto that route). Good for backstory on MC and his sisters.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I wish we would've learned more about the MC's backstory. There were remarks sometimes about him having been in love/intimate with another family member besides his sister. Something he told his wife, but he never told her about the sister.
The heavily developed storyline repels those who like to look at pictures. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
So quick question is there any on screen rape in this game? I remember playing it years ago when it was still in development and it seemed pretty tame on that front. The only things I found is there is apparently a gay rape scene or something involving an exboyfriend on screen?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So quick question is there any on screen rape in this game? I remember playing it years ago when it was still in development and it seemed pretty tame on that front. The only things I found is there is apparently a gay rape scene or something involving an exboyfriend on screen?
None of your girls gets raped.
It has the rape tag because one girl got raped in the past.
MC can force a gay BJ if he wants and there is a scene where he takes the virginity of a girl by coercing her.
Both are optional and with side characters.
Your girls are safe.

Maxwell02

Oct 6, 2023
Hey everybody
This is a very good game... but I need help. I am blocked with MC and Elly in the bathtub... It's not possible to move forward anymore and I don't know why...
Thank to help me.

chris62

Jan 12, 2024
salut j'aimerai savoir ou trouver la version non censure,
car a chaque fois que j'arrive a la partie de ada sa me fait un écran noir,
est sa me dit censure du coup si vous avé une solutions je suis preneur???

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
salut j'aimerai savoir ou trouver la version non censure,
car a chaque fois que j'arrive a la partie de ada sa me fait un écran noir,
est sa me dit censure du coup si vous avé une solutions je suis preneur???
Try clicking the LewdPatcher link on the first page.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I can't go any further with Emily bathroom sex scene,all it does it continues animation.How can I pass this point?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes