LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Damn so Ada is only 12 in this? So dad is not only a former drug addict, but also a child abuser and a pedo. Also, pretty big tits for a 12 year old if that is indeed her age. This VN is all kinds of wrong if all this is true, even if its only a game. Im hoping its just a misspell but idk. Sry but i don't feel comfortable playing this but to each their own i guess. I may be a pervert but that is just too much, even for me

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I mean, if she's not romanceable then her age is not a problem, i would still prefer playing with incest patch for other girls though. To clarify, i haven't actually started playing the game yet, i just read in the comments that she's 12 years old so that raised some flags. So is Ada romanceable or not?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doccop63

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I mean, if she's not romanceable then her age is not a problem, i would still prefer playing with incest patch for other girls though. To clarify, i haven't actually started playing the game yet, i just read in the comments that she's 12 years old so that raised some flags. So is Ada romanceable or not?
Yes, she is romanceable. I forget how much of the start of her path is avoidable, but you can definitely avoid her. There are several endings to the game (including, IIRC, an Ada-only ending), and Ada is a part of some of those.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Damn so Ada is only 12 in this? So dad is not only a former drug addict, but also a child abuser and a pedo. Also, pretty big tits for a 12 year old if that is indeed her age. This VN is all kinds of wrong if all this is true, even if its only a game. Im hoping its just a misspell but idk. Sry but i don't feel comfortable playing this but to each their own i guess. I may be a pervert but that is just too much, even for me
Perhaps avoiding games tagged Loli would be advisable. Given what that term means, especially when in combination with an incest tag.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
If you install the Lord Ashram Gallery+Walkthrough Mod (RIP) you will have 5 paths, just don't choose the Ada path and the Harem path.
If you install the DarkAssassin Multi Mod you will only have the Harem path, so I think Ada is not avoidable (I don't know, I've never played it with this Mod).

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
There is also an optional scene with 10 yo girl, and one other love interest, Ada's friend is 15 yo. This is just that type of game. You play as a very caring guy :Kappa:

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe stop whining about something that's been in this game forever. You are the millionth person to post the same shit. If you're not gonna read the comments and not even the op why are you even posting? White knighting for pixels makes you a better person or something?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
As others have said, yes. She is romanceable and her path (obviously) and the harem path both involve her.

I personally do not like the Ada scenes, but I have come to accept it because I like everyone else. (My sweet Sofi is still 18 in my heart!) My recommendation to handle Ada is this: When her scenes come onto your screen, just look up and over the top of your monitor, then spam spacebar and/or click as fast as you can. That's what I do. :)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
As others have said, yes. She is romanceable and her path (obviously) and the harem path both involve her.

I personally do not like the Ada scenes, but I have come to accept it because I like everyone else. (My sweet Sofi is still 18 in my heart!) My recommendation to handle Ada is this: When her scenes come onto your screen, just look up and over the top of your monitor, then spam spacebar and/or click as fast as you can. That's what I do. :)
But she said she was 20...:eek:
:LOL:
If she was real, I agreed with you and hung him high...;)

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Why is it only the MC coping flak for this too??? The mum is basically totally ok with him shagging both daughters in all but two of the endings. And actively initiates several of the sexual encounters. Throw some shade her way too if we're getting all uppity about whether a pixel is of age or not.

Luxee really can't catch a break, can they? Here people don't bother to read the tags and go Ew, lolis, I don't like that. On A69 people refuse to read the tags and go Ew, trans, i hate that, kill them now! So much hate over things that are tagged plain and simply right there in the OP.

Given so many folks are here to read visual novels, the inability to read seems a serious problem.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why is it only the MC coping flak for this too??? The mum is basically totally ok with him shagging both daughters in all but two of the endings. And actively initiates several of the sexual encounters. Throw some shade her way too if we're getting all uppity about whether a pixel is of age or not.

Luxee really can't catch a break, can they? Here people don't bother to read the tags and go Ew, lolis, I don't like that. On A69 people refuse to read the tags and go Ew, trans, i hate that, kill them now! So much hate over things that are tagged plain and simply right there in the OP.

Given so many folks are here to read visual novels, the inability to read seems a serious problem.
Better question... why are we even having this discussion in this thread again...
This game isn't even new... no wonder Luxee has no motivation...
People come here to say stupid shit... they don't read but need to complain...

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes