Maxwell02

Oct 6, 2023
Ok,what I did is saved the game there and exit out went back and load the save and then I can continue,Hope this helps for anyone who had the same problem.
Thank, but I tried and It doesn't work. May be I missed patch ou update... I don't know... I"ll check it.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Okay unless i didnt pay attention last time i played but since when are there borders on the side in both windowed mode and full screen?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (v1.1)

Here is my update to Lain's Mod that was originally updated by SomeGuyWithNoImagination to v1.1 with my changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination changes:
Updated to v1.1.

My changes:
  • Added Jordyn's Day 15 Sex Scene to the Others section of the Scene Gallery
  • Added a Full Endings section to the Scene Gallery
  • Added all 6 Full Endings
  • Note: These are not a short 2 minute Scene Replay but 5 to 10+ minute Full Ending Replays
  • Lowered the cringe in the dialogue by replacing all Daww with Aww and Gods to God

Directions:
Extract the mod in the same folder as ParentalLove.exe and select YES if asked to overwrite.
Notes:
  • Since this is an update to SomeGuyWithNoImagination's mod, this can be used to replace and overwrite his mod.
  • No reason to use UnRen to be able to play the game with this mod.
  • Includes the patch.renpy to get the full game + incest.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1861506 View attachment 1861507 View attachment 1861508
This is not a walkthrough mod just a gallery mod,cause when ask to choose something it doesn't tell you the prefer chose.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
There are two mod walkthrough templates. The one for Darkassassin provides only the Harem path, while the one for Lord Ashram is more complete and provides 5 paths to choose from at the beginning of the game, then shows the choices based on the path chosen.
I know this because I did the Italian translation and played it.
(translated with DeepL)

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
New version v1.1. GB is MC
1709017499456.png

Previous versione v1.0
1709017731196.png

The fifteen years refer to version 1.0 when development began, but during the course of the development the author changed a few things.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
replaying this one for a dozen time made me realize how i fucking hate this weird 1530x920 resolution, don't know how dev ended up with this heresy, maybe used some old laptop while making the game, but damn it's just... uncomfortable
maybe one day some hero will make 1080p rescale? one could only hope

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes