Danv

Aug 21, 2020
So , guys is there real incest in this one ?
And is the ending good or tragic ?
two daughters and a sister - seems like real incest to me
everyone with a pussy is pregnant and either in harem or a side fuck - i'd say quite a happy end
just follow WT mod for a full harem path (there are lesser paths)

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (v1.1)

Here is my update to Lain's Mod that was originally updated by SomeGuyWithNoImagination to v1.1 with my changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination changes:
Updated to v1.1.

My changes:
  • Added Jordyn's Day 15 Sex Scene to the Others section of the Scene Gallery
  • Added a Full Endings section to the Scene Gallery
  • Added all 6 Full Endings
  • Note: These are not a short 2 minute Scene Replay but 5 to 10+ minute Full Ending Replays
  • Lowered the cringe in the dialogue by replacing all Daww with Aww and Gods to God

Directions:
Extract the mod in the same folder as ParentalLove.exe and select YES if asked to overwrite.
Notes:
  • Since this is an update to SomeGuyWithNoImagination's mod, this can be used to replace and overwrite his mod.
  • No reason to use UnRen to be able to play the game with this mod.
  • Includes the patch.renpy to get the full game + incest.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1861506 View attachment 1861507 View attachment 1861508
how do I add this this? copying is not working--it's as if I'm doing nothing by just dragging the files. I'm using WinRAR. used to be aqs simple as just dragging them to the other game folder.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
how do I add this this? copying is not working--it's as if I'm doing nothing by just dragging the files. I'm using WinRAR. used to be aqs simple as just dragging them to the other game folder.
You install it by copying the files to the folder.

Content of the rar archive:

1693305806081.png

goes to:

1693305854957.png

I have it already installed.

If it asks you to overwrite do so.

EDIT:

If you haven't already, install the IC patch before you install the mod.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
combine "game" folder inside of archive with "game" folder of the game

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
combine "game" folder inside of archive with "game" folder of the game
so, don't open anything? I missed my old pc... I dragged the game folder to the already existing game folder--no change. I never had these issues before.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Probably because they think what happened to a certain dev might happen to this one and the games would be pulled? Only thing I can think of
Nah, that game wasn't allowed here, and let's just say it was...wheeeeewwwww....

I'm not sure there is anything close to what was in that game that is in this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
May 12, 2023
Nah, that game wasn't allowed here, and let's just say it was...wheeeeewwwww....

I'm not sure there is anything close to what was in that game that is in this game.
No there isn't, thankfully, and I've played that "other" game for a long time but had issues with SubStar which cut me off from it.

I remember seeing a ways back in this thread about Ada being groomed and all that, don't know how far back it was. Only thing questionable here is the 1.1 update scenes with Farrah, but nothing like that game at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Probably because they think what happened to a certain dev might happen to this one and the games would be pulled? Only thing I can think of
Just because Westy is getting his ass clapped by BBC?

:KEK:

All those spergs... well... sperging are forgetting that he is not the first and not the last one this is going to happen to...

:WeSmart:

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes