JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
i Click the Patch it went right on Win rar but the File was all White ?
If you downloaded a RAR file, then you need to extract it. Inside, you'll find a file named "patch.renpy" - you need to place this file inside the "game" folder.

Instructions from the :
Put the patch.renpy file in to the "game" folder, not the one with the .exe, but the actual folder called "game"
Image guide:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
May 12, 2023
I was going through my YT watch history and managed to find this little gem, and even though the game is over and done with, it made me a little nostalgic, and even a little sad. Anyone who knows me (over the several accounts I've had here) knows that I absolutely love this game and Ada, Elly & Sofi are my top girls in it.

To be honest, I wasn't attracted to Sofi at first, I just wanted Ada & Elly, but as time went on I grew very attached to Sofi. Luxee said he wasn't good at doing trailers, but I really do like this one from a game I adore. I'm even writing a PL/A69 Novel that's more than 300 pages in, and I'm basically just doing it for fun and it's endless, meaning I have no real ending for it, I just write what I want.

Anyway, here's the trailer, for those who haven't seen it or for those who have and forgot about it.

I'll always love this game and it's got a very special place in my heart.

Reactions: Moonis

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
I'm sad the dev has suffered from burnout or whatever reason for their next game to have been effectively stalled as this is one of the top tier games on the site, and what is there of A69 is solid too. Haven't been able to find another game to match this for a long time.

May 12, 2023
I'm sad the dev has suffered from burnout or whatever reason for their next game to have been effectively stalled as this is one of the top tier games on the site, and what is there of A69 is solid too. Haven't been able to find another game to match this for a long time.
Doing a 1.1 update of this game I don't think was needed, as it was mostly sex scene stuff and really didn't do anything with the story that was already completed and in place. Sofi wanted to try anal, the MC & Jenna had fun with Farrah, Elly and Ada had some sisterly fun with the MC, etc.

If the time wasn't taken up by Lux doing 1.1, we would've been possibly up to .9 with A69 by now, and I think doing this update wore Luxee out for a bit with wanting to do A69, so we had a very long waiting period in-between .6 & .7 of A69.

Just my two cents

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. i just want ask .. is this game only dealing with these 3 girls in the cover photo and screen shots ? or is there more side character girls we will be dealing with too in the story ?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
hello guys .. i just want ask .. is this game only dealing with these 3 girls in the cover photo and screen shots ? or is there more side character girls we will be dealing with too in the story ?
Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the women you can end with
there are 3 other women and a transwoman who also have scenes but they are sides

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Here

there are 3 other women and a transwoman who also have scenes but they are sides
SUPER helping replay .. thank you so much .. i was just worried that the whole game will be going on & on around the same 3 characters .. with repetitive sex with them again & again like some other games ..

and im not real a big fan of that .. that's why i asked before download .. thanks for the explain bro

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Here

SUPER helping replay .. thank you so much .. i was just worried that the whole game will be going on & on around the same 3 characters .. with repetitive sex with them again & again like some other games ..

and im not real a big fan of that .. that's why i asked before download .. thanks for the explain bro
Here's a full list of "sexable" characters, btw...

I'm assuming you're playing with the patch (given the relationship/description in parentheses).

The main ones (full harem):
Side characters, depending on how you play the story (each of these have only a single scene):

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Here's a full list of "sexable" characters, btw...

I'm assuming you're playing with the patch (given the relationship/description in parentheses).

The main ones (full harem):
Side characters, depending on how you play the story (each of these have only a single scene):
yea that's great its even more than what i expected :) .. even if only 1 or 2 scene for each character its ok for me .. that's better than a repetitive x scenes with the same girl again and again ..

thanks for more explain .. and yes i always play with full mods game

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
So I have been following the Harem walkthrough and is there any reason why the Comply and I'm interested in Sofi options aren't available? I am using the Incest patch if that matters.

May 12, 2023
So I have been following the Harem walkthrough and is there any reason why the Comply and I'm interested in Sofi options aren't available? I am using the Incest patch if that matters.
There's a few entries in that WT that are out-of-date and those are two of 'em. So don't worry about 'em and just keep going. It'll all work out in the end.

Aug 31, 2020
The game overall has 5 routes. It all depends on your reading speed really. There's a shorter route (Pure Husband), the longer routes, depending on how quick you read, can take a little while. Shouldn't be more than a 2-3 days tops overall
ok i understand better. thank you

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes