JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
6 Endings? I did 2 of 5 endings, there's a sixth?
Well, sorta 6. There's actually 2 versions of the harem ending; one with and one without Sofi.

I've done all endings myself, only for the sake of completion (given the achievement system). Here's a complete list, along with my comments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
The resolution of the images for me seems lower than the ones uploaded in the OP. Is there a higher resolution version than the one here?

Coleroni

Mar 2, 2019
um, just a dumb idiot here, the game already seems like its got incest in it without the patch, so what does the "incest patch" actually do? haven't played it yet, downloading. but I am curious
Oh, I just read the first few words. the daughters are adopted. LOL I did not read that on the splashpage for the download. I'm dumb once again hehehe

Last edited:
May 12, 2023
um, just a dumb idiot here, the game already seems like its got incest in it without the patch, so what does the "incest patch" actually do? haven't played it yet, downloading. but I am curious
Oh, I just read the first few words. the daughters are adopted. LOL I did not read that on the splashpage for the download. I'm dumb once again hehehe
The patch enables the player to see the actual sex scenes plus it turns the roommates/adopted daughters to actual daughters. Basically, it makes the game into a pure incest game

Last edited:
Reactions: carpet77

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
guys i can't play silent games like this. could someone recommend me a playlist?
I mean we can't really recommend anything without knowing your taste. I usually go for Country, Country-folk, Bluegrass and/or spanish guitar instrumental compilations for some reasons. Good luck with that.

Mar 14, 2020
Somehow I had convinced myself I had already played this before, but I downloaded it last night anyway. Very glad I did. Great game.

Reactions: AMRFTY

Merestis

Nov 21, 2018
Great game. I don't really get the point of Jenna though. She seems like an unnecessary inclusion. Mentioning her in text would have been enough. Allthough I haven't played the harem route yet, maybe she shines on that one.

When going for the pure husband route it doesn't make much sense that the MC invites her in the first place. That's just asking for trouble if he really wanted to patch things up with Emily.

On the Elly route I just wanted her to buzz off so I can spend more time alone with Elly...

May 12, 2023
Great game. I don't really get the point of Jenna though. She seems like an unnecessary inclusion. Mentioning her in text would have been enough. Allthough I haven't played the harem route yet, maybe she shines on that one.

When going for the pure husband route it doesn't make much sense that the MC invites her in the first place. That's just asking for trouble if he really wanted to patch things up with Emily.

On the Elly route I just wanted her to buzz off so I can spend more time alone with Elly...
I'm not big on Jenna either and I never wanted her on the Elly route myself. I get her inclusion for the Harem, as she is the main manipulator of that route, and she's partially responsible for Elly's as well. The Harem route is the biggest, longest route for this game and is the main canon one.

To me, The Forbidden One route is the best, you get Ada & Elly, screw over Jenna & Emily, but leave Sofi behind, which I suggested Luxee to add for 1.1, but he said too much would have to be reworked for her to be included.

I've never been a fan of Harems in VNs as I like 1-on-1 the most, but for this, The Forbidden Route (Ada & Elly) are the way to go for me personally.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes