Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've seen a number of people online who don't seem to get the difference between a 180 degree turn and a 360 degree turn.

I was a little disappointed that the trans content was so sad.
It's not sad though... it was a bit sad before the rework but now she is a gf/lover of the MC.

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
The game is truly amazing. there are few things that could be better like the animation and longer scenes but it was really good one i enjoyed a lot.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Just started this game, not too bad so far but wasn't expecting the age of the characters(one character specifically) to be included with the incest patch. It was quite a shock when I read it lol. Luckily the game offers choices. Also changing the hair color of one of the characters, maybe 15 minutes into the game, is odd. Why not just start with that color

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

aquaphx

Mar 15, 2023
it's been a while since i played VN game. and this game brought me to this forum.
It really has a great story, though the patch might not for everyone. but i love it. and the multiple endings make it better.

JGNeon
by any chance i can get the list too

Last edited:
Reactions: JGNeon

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, the girls seems like some kind of deformed aliens with botox and silicon. But the story is ok, so i will give it a try.

casualfrank

Jul 5, 2020
how do you install the incest patch on a mac?
It's been awhile since I've used my mac, but typically you have to open the .app file in a file explorer (there's an option in finder to view application content or something like that) and then go into the Content folder. You can add the patch through that way like you would typically see on a Windows PC. I can break out my mac if you need further help and this doesn't get you where you need to be.

Reactions: Y2Jalpha619

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Does anyone know if this dev is still making other games?
In the OP, there's a section for "Other Games", and it has a link to the dev's, well, other game. It's tagged Abandoned, but that's not actually true, it's just a side effect of the dev finishing the 1.1 of this game and this site's arbitrary rules about time since last update.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Does anyone know if this dev is still making other games?
Luxee has another project, but it looks like they might very well suffer from burnout right now.
They are amongst the devs who get a lot of shit for very stupid reasons so it's not surprising that their mental health took a it, to be honest.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes