Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah there´s not much of an option really, except you want to click through the text which is pretty tedious.
Not sure why there is no auto function in this game.
What a shitty take... you have to read in an Adult Visual Novel... who would have guessed...
And the comment you were responding to was talking about a shitty path in the game, not the game per se.
If you can't be bothered to read maybe next time just download the gallery unlocker.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
What a shitty take... you have to read in an Adult Visual Novel... who would have guessed...
And the comment you were responding to was talking about a shitty path in the game, not the game per se.
If you can't be bothered to read maybe next time just download the gallery unlocker.
Thanks for the info. I´ve only read that one comment, but my opinion still stands that this game should have an auto function. It´s annoying to click through the text and not have the simple option to automatically forward the text without skipping it. No need to be an ass about it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for the info. I´ve only read that one comment, but my opinion still stands that this game should have an auto function. It´s annoying to click through the text and not have the simple option to automatically forward the text without skipping it. No need to be an ass about it.
There's no voice over. An auto function would either be too slow for some or too fast for others.
If clicking to go to the next set of text is too much of an effort, I've advocate for either exiercise or seeing a doctor. :KEK:

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
There's no voice over. An auto function would either be too slow for some or too fast for others.
If clicking to go to the next set of text is too much of an effort, I've advocate for either exiercise or seeing a doctor. :KEK:
You can set up the speed of the auto function, so I don´t how that has anything to do with voice over.

Last edited:
Reactions: parakep

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
4/5 Game
Nice renders, nice story save for one character and that is Jenna... such a pushy c*nt, she nearly killed the game for me the second she started to push Elly into doing things. Seriously, fuck her. Unfortunatly you can't boot her out.

Falxie

Jan 9, 2023
Yeah man when someone new discovers that sweet, sweet love for the Lolis

We got to hook them up. Ada is so sweet you can't help but want more like her. Maybe in a redhead (if you're me) variety. And Sofi man you got to love that poor girl. I still wish I could have bought her a red hair wig though.

PEACE
I'd be interested too but I cant figure out how to start a conversation/DM

Reactions: UncouthRouth

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You can set up the speed of the auto function, so I don´t how that has anything to do with voice over.
Alright, since you need it spelled out I guess I'll explained it in as simple terms as possible...

Auto mode is pretty much everytime cattered to voice-over. When the audio finishes, it goes to the next line, allowing the player to follow easily. With no voice-over, a time has to be specifically specified for each line. Because giving the player two seconds to read 5 lines worth is going to be too fast, but good enough if there's online 5 words on screen. On the opposite, having 40 seconds for the first one's fine, but will leave the player waiting impatiently for the second. So it can't be programmed as an overall, general setting.

Then comes people's individual reading speed. Some people read faster than others, some people read slower than others. Some people's native language isn't english and sometimes they need a little bit more time to understand a specific sentence. Auto-mode can't account for all of those without voice-over to carry a specific rythm.

So that's why most devs don't include an auto-mode if their game doesn't have voice-over.
Not even counting the fact that a simple click or button push isn't going to drain your energy.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Alright, since you need it spelled out I guess I'll explained it in as simple terms as possible...

Auto mode is pretty much everytime cattered to voice-over. When the audio finishes, it goes to the next line, allowing the player to follow easily. With no voice-over, a time has to be specifically specified for each line. Because giving the player two seconds to read 5 lines worth is going to be too fast, but good enough if there's online 5 words on screen. On the opposite, having 40 seconds for the first one's fine, but will leave the player waiting impatiently for the second. So it can't be programmed as an overall, general setting.

Then comes people's individual reading speed. Some people read faster than others, some people read slower than others. Some people's native language isn't english and sometimes they need a little bit more time to understand a specific sentence. Auto-mode can't account for all of those without voice-over to carry a specific rythm.

So that's why most devs don't include an auto-mode if their game doesn't have voice-over.
Not even counting the fact that a simple click or button push isn't going to drain your energy.
I´ve played many games and the vast majority of them had an auto function and most of them have no voice over.
Not that this is the only problem this game has, but it´s just my opinion that having an auto function is just easier, because you can read the text without having to click through countless amounts of dialogues which can become tedious after time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I love this game, but I can't play it; it uses Ren'Py 7.4 or higher and my computer's too old for that. I can't only play the game on another website and I can't even do that anymore because there's a bug that prevents me from getting past the youngest daughter's masturbation scene with her father present. I can't begin to say how disappointed I am that I can't play this game anymore. (Sure, i could start a new game over on the other website, but why on Earth would I want to waste time making all of that progress again?)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I love this game, but I can't play it; it uses Ren'Py 7.4 or higher and my computer's too old for that. I can't only play the game on another website and I can't even do that anymore because there's a bug that prevents me from getting past the youngest daughter's masturbation scene with her father present. I can't begin to say how disappointed I am that I can't play this game anymore. (Sure, i could start a new game over on the other website, but why on Earth would I want to waste time making all of that progress again?)
Or... you buy a new PC?

Boom Mind Blown GIF - Boom Mind Blown Mind Blowing - Discover & Share GIFs

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
In the scene where MC meets with Sofi, there seems to be a character in the backgroud who gets a haircut, and I thought that was the daughter from Dating My Daughter. In a subsequent scene we see the MC look at her as she leaves. I have only played till that, but wanted to ask if this was like a crossover or that character would be revealed later on?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
In the scene where MC meets with Sofi, there seems to be a character in the backgroud who gets a haircut, and I thought that was the daughter from Dating My Daughter. In a subsequent scene we see the MC look at her as she leaves. I have only played till that, but wanted to ask if this was like a crossover or that character would be revealed later on?
It is the daughter from DMD, and is just a cameo. There's an achievement for staying on that screen where the MC looks at her for some number of seconds.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It is the daughter from DMD, and is just a cameo. There's an achievement for staying on that screen where the MC looks at her for some number of seconds.
That scene was created when Patr-:poop:-on first exploded ass onto any incest VN. That's why the line of dialogue says, "I hope she'll be OK." as we look at Dee (the forum name for that character from DMD).

DMD was homeless

Substar wasn't being used or wasn't around

So troubled times.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes