Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Is this censored version or uncensored. I tried but there other site has censored version.
You need to download patch from the first page.

" This mod will uncensor the game entirely. It will restore dialogue between characters to the way it used to be. Effectively making the characters Elly and Ada the players daughters again and Jenna his sister. Not only that, this mod will restore old Ada and Sofi scenes that have been removed from the game as well as add new ones."

Reactions: pgm_01

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Lux is a good game dev. I can't say for sure whether or not 69 was abandoned, but when it comes to the abandoned rules, it makes sense. There are a lot of "devs" on this site that fish for patrons then milk them for a few months until they get marked as abandoned on here and the subs get wise. I wouldn't call the way the site enforces this as arbitrary but necessary. I'm sure we've all seen many games get milked then abandoned on here. A very good example is Milfy City. Incetron milked this game forever and then the site had to step in and mark it as abandoned. This forced incet to release an update but in the end the game ended up abandoned anyways showing that incet never really intended to keep it going.

bombo

May 12, 2017
Both are by solid modders, but DarkAssins's mod (the sencond one) only deals with choices for the harem ending.

The one by Lain/SomeGuy/LordAshram deals with all 6 endings, plus a replay gallery, so this one would probably be better.
thanks alot

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Parental Love to Android with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Both are by solid modders, but DarkAssins's mod (the sencond one) only deals with choices for the harem ending.

The one by Lain/SomeGuy/LordAshram deals with all 6 endings, plus a replay gallery, so this one would probably be better.
6 Endings? I did 2 of 5 endings, there's a sixth?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes