SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
After Playing, some considerations:
1 - The only way to advance time now is by Drawing Practice (That I wouldn't recommend, you only spend time doing so), or talking with Sid, that usually takes more time than I would want to spend while just passing time (Btw you can just press Ctrl to skip the talk).
Playing the minigame will pay off in the long run.

2 - Although the game concept is good, the engine selected is not the best suited for this type of game, Ren'Py would work better, and also faster to dev.
You would think so, but I gave Ren'Py a week of my time before chucking it and going back to my 6+ years Unity experience. (I couldn't get the UI to do what I wanted.) You can trust me when I say that the slow part of the dev cycle is the artwork, not Unity.

For the Dev: Keep it up bro, I'm all in for Disney Princesses and I believe most of these fucking pervs also are, so nice choice of game concept, but be aware copyright, I would not use their real names.
So maybe don't throw the D-word around so much? :unsure:

Wow nice art!, the wizard could use a hand (who cares right?lol), but Cinderella look amazing!
I know men aren't supposed to be the focus, but that wizard character design really needs some polishing...
Not sure why all the hate for Yen Sid, seeing as he's an official character and looks just as true to his design as Cindy does.

Cheats for the game:
This is truly impressive, seeing as how I haven't even given these out for the testers on my team.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Not sure why all the hate for Yen Sid, seeing as he's an official character and looks just as true to his design as Cindy does.
Hate is a strong word, his design is fine, but something is off about him compared to the girl, like he needs more details or something.
It's not that big of a deal really.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Art is good but I'll wait an update or two. I got bored after the third or so day of holding Ctrl through endless Yen Sid dialogue.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Art looks great. Maybe use the patreon money to invest in some leg armor for when The Rat™ takes a baseball bat to your kneecaps though.

Fingers crossed this goes smoothly.

D

Deleted member 321684

Version 0.0? Not even the slightest interesst.

Nov 2, 2019
Day done, to meeting-room it lurches, yet
In masquerade – but then it doffs the gloves
(Pure white, four fingers bulging) as above
The eyebrows of the others breaks out sweat.

Its jagged, ebon claws remove the “head”
(A sphere, ears round, smile fixed, short muzzle as
Compared to pointed face, teeth jagg’d, bead eyes
Revealed) as voices overlap in dread:

“ – ‘Fair use’ allows – ” “ – a parody, protec – ”
“ – Can’t trademark ‘Cinde – ’ ” “ – likeness matches, but – ”
“ – slight grind, but I can’t wait 'til she – ” “SILENCE!”

Rat-eyes each lawyer focus on. Each neck
Bows head. “DON'T CARE! SEND C&D! NO ‘BUT’S!”
Will this, as Leaf on Fire, come to an end?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Version v0.0 ?! Does this game even exist or my brain rewrited reality for me ? For real tho at least its not v1.0 so I know what to expect and thats a + in my book, the art style is very nice too !
"0.0" is more understandable than Complete and On Hold simultaneously, though. (y)

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Nice, but you probably should prepare a colorswap version just in case.
Just be wary of the Mouse.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Serious question: has anyone actually heard of The Mouse cancelling a game? Because I can name a handful of other games and h-sites (more if you count Star Wars and Marvel) that use the characters that are already much bigger and more popular and haven't been targeted yet.

D

Deleted member 2248006

Serious question: has anyone actually heard of The Mouse cancelling a game? Because I can name a handful of other games and h-sites (more if you count Star Wars and Marvel) that use the characters that are already much bigger and more popular and haven't been targeted yet.
if you are talking about Disney I think, no, South park at least no. Even if yes, you always have Brazilian or Russian sites which Disney can't control lol

Nov 2, 2019
The Rat forced clones (explicit ones, that is)
Of Gathered Southern Birds (Aquatic) from
The ’Net. (I point out these depraved, sick scum
Chose as their Target Demographic kids,

Used bullying, indecent pics requested –
One man involved (suspected) such possessing.
(from the Beeb) is most distressing,
But I must needs resume first theme suggested.)

True; “P.A.D.” explicitly declared
Its only audience is eighteen plus.
But characters and likenesses there seen,

Rat’s artists had for little girls prepared.
If Rat hears, it must needs launch suit and fuss
Lest parents blame the Rat for pics “obscene.”

ViviCutie

Mar 13, 2020
This is truly impressive, seeing as how I haven't even given these out for the testers on my team.
Thanks, but it was pretty simple reverse engineering.
Took me under a minute to find them considering there's no obfuscation going on.

Looking forward to seeing where your game goes, demo/preview was pretty impressive for a first release.

Reactions: BaconGg

AKtan

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks this is fun. I actually didn't have problem with sid as for now, even looking forward to what he is gonna talk about.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Looking forward to more content in the future. So far, so good :)

Sid is hilarious BTW. Just throwing that out there
iPB1AUU.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: m8q
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes