SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Actually the Patreon bonus scenes do not count on the progress menu.
Keep trying ;)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I like the concept, plenty of princesses to work with, might want to think about opening a Subscribe Star though. You're starting off fresh, and Patreon might not last another year for adult creators.

Jul 9, 2017
The place I got it from says that the creator licensed it as freeware. I am also skeptical of this tbh, but I could link back to that site and the guy's contact info to take the blame off me. (The font license is included in the PC download)
*You* (as a distributor and as an artistic creator) *need* to examine those licenses to make sure that *you* are using and distributing those specific fonts within the limits of the licenses you have. :)
(One example of many licenses: The font might be "freeware" for you to use for personal correspondence ... *BUT* you *will* need to pay licenseing fees if it is used on the wwweb, or used in any advertising, or used in any money-making endeavor, or used by any corporate entity. o_O )
The law cares not about who told you what you did is legal or not. When you put your name on a project and publish it, you are assuming full responsibility for your actions. Look into the use of the font and every other trademark carefully or you can get in trouble if someone gets a whiff of this and decides to do something about it.
Blizzard, for example, was cracking down on Overwatch Rule 34 back when the game came out and up to a year or two after launch, some SFM creators even got C&D letters, so while it's not common, it's also not unheard of for some companies.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

someboi331

Nov 10, 2019
do I have to investigate the fairy god mother or is that not finished? also are the 6th scene and last dress currently unlockable?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Not sure what you mean by "investigate", once you have the ballgown that's all she does for now.
The progress screen is accurate, you have not found the hidden scene yet.

TeddyBear1097

Apr 6, 2020
sounds like exactly what I want; a game with disney princesses that has more player agency then Bad Manners. Really hope this stays alive

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Public post announcing release dates, new content, and more!

Happy November, everyone! This is going to be a big month for PAD, and this post is going to fill you in on what we have in store!

First, here are the v0.02 Update Release Dates:
  • v0.02x - pre-alpha for "Prince" level supporters - 11/5/2020
  • v0.02a - alpha for "Passholder" level supporters - 11/10/2020
  • v0.02b - beta for "Park Guest" level supporters - 11/15/2020
  • v0.02 - final public release - 12/15/2020
As you can see, the pre-alpha comes out just 4 days from now! We're hard at work testing all the brand new features and content.

"What content?", you ask? Well...

The completion of Cinderella's main story

Yes, you will finally be able to take Cindy to the ball that she keeps going on about. There are two brand new scenes with her, each including multiple CGs, multiple repeatable text variations, and of course, all of the outfits available. This includes the 3 new outfits we're adding this time, and of course they will all be available for the previous scenes as well!

New MC outfit

Cindy isn't the only one getting in on the outfit-change fun. Starting this update, MC will be able to change his outfit also, complete with a brand new change station in the Workshop. And that's not all: the outfits after the default robe all come with a special, secret gameplay boost!

New Location

The other new location to visit adds another new gameplay feature: attraction upgrades. Upgraded attractions will make you even more money, and a fully-upgraded attraction will unlock more content in a later game version!

The "Advance Time" button

Something that people have been asking for since launch is a button to automatically go to the next night without "playing the game" in between Cindy interactions. While this went against our original intent for the game, we took another look at the whole time system and remade it so that there's just one day and one night cycle, and time only changes when you click the button to make it happen. You'll still have to play through the introductory conversations and the first drawing "on rails", but as soon as those are cleared, you're free to advance time whenever you want!

The first Ren'Py build

We started the game in Unity because it's what we were most familiar with, but as the game grows bigger with each new update, we are starting to have concerns about performance issues. You probably haven't noticed anything yet, but since we are planning to go exponentially bigger, we began researching alternatives. About a month ago, our programmer reported that he was able to replicate the last game feature in the Ren'Py engine, so starting with v0.02, PAD will be switching to that. All this means for you is that you'll have to start a new game with this version (something that we promise you'll never have to do again), but you'll only see the benefits moving forward!

Plus new achievements and a very special Easter egg about the identity of the second girl!

And speaking of that, after v0.02b releases on 11/15, we're going to be hosting our first Patreon poll, to vote for the third girl in the game. Cindy and #2 needed to come first because of story reasons, but now we've got some options who to work with next! If you want to have a say in this, there's no better time to become a patron!

Finally, now that the public has had a chance to play v0.01, we are opening our gameplay survey to everyone (don't worry patrons, your responses have already been recorded and will be given higher priority when tabulating the totals). Please take a few minutes to fill it out, as your responses will help us make future versions what you want them to be!

Wow, tons of great stuff coming up, right? We're enjoying every stage of the ride with you, and can't wait to share even more!

Enjoy the game,

-SID Gaming

• Red Heart
Reactions: potspipe

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The Third Girl Poll is now available on Patreon!

As we announced before, the second girl has already been chosen for story reasons, and you'll begin to interact with her in v0.03, coming January. But we could go in one of two directions for the third girl, so we're leaving that decision up to you, our loyal patrons. And don't worry: past a certain upcoming story point, any girl becomes fair game for these polls, and there's even the possibility of working on multiple at once!

This poll will close at the end of this month 11/30/20, so get your vote in now! And if you're not a patron yet, what are you waiting for?

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
@ survey

just to be sure: are those grades/notes or points? basically: is more points "better"? o_O

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.02 public build available now!

(play in browser)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the Mod, please add tags: corruption, handjob, masturbation, stripping, vaginal sex, voyeurism.
Please switch engine to Ren'py.
Please add these images to the OP.
Screenshot 6.png Screenshot 7.png

...and if possible, could I get a Game Developer role for my profile?

Tsuana

May 26, 2018
This looks really nice. If I could change one thing though it would that during sex scenes the bottom of the picture should be above the text box so I don't have to keep pressing H to see the actual penetration. Otherwise great job, I look forward to future releases.

Reactions: metadeos
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes