KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
Serious question: has anyone actually heard of The Mouse cancelling a game? Because I can name a handful of other games and h-sites (more if you count Star Wars and Marvel) that use the characters that are already much bigger and more popular and haven't been targeted yet.
Could you please say which ones or like if there's a private message function on this site could you please tell me them? Thanks!

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

I am pleased to announce the update release dates for Park After Dark v0.01!
v0.01x - pre-alpha for "Prince" level supporters - 9/5/2020
v0.01a - alpha for "Passholder" level supporters - 9/10/2020
v0.01b - beta for "Park Guest" level supporters - 9/15/2020
v0.01 - final public release - 10/15/2020

These same letters will be used as increments for all releases, and the final version will always be the one that's only a number. So why did we start with v0.0? Because everyone got that same version at once, and it was supposed to be treated like a demo.

Discord now open to the public!
In addition to the release announcement, we are now opening the Park After Dark Discord server to everyone! We feel that this is a great way to connect with all of our fans from the different places we've been posting! Click to join!

Help us reach our $100 goal!
We've been hovering right beneath our $100 goal. The reward for reaching it is a regular "group watch" event on our Discord, allowing you to connect with the SID Gaming team in an even larger way! With the new release right around the corner, there's no better time to join!

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.01 public build available now!

(play in browser)

v0.01 Content:
  • 1 girl!
  • 5 repeatable scenes with multiple variations!
  • Multiple unlockable outfits to add even greater scene variation!
  • Drawing Practice minigame!
  • Stat tracker to make sure you don't miss any content!
  • Bonus achievements!

Reactions: potspipe
Jul 9, 2017
Isn't the Disney font trademarked?
I don't know how thorough Disney is about checking h-games using their content, but be careful with that.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The place I got it from says that the creator licensed it as freeware. I am also skeptical of this tbh, but I could link back to that site and the guy's contact info to take the blame off me. (The font license is included in the PC download)

how to unlock 3rd outfit?
It's a secret for now.

Is the plan for every princess?
And then some... Each girl's main storyline will take 2-3 updates, so if there's someone you're hoping for, your best bet is to become a patron and vote when we have those polls...

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The trademark/copyright/licensing of fonts & typefaces is a hairy, scary, and highly confusing world that font foundries and creators perpetrate against each other :oops::unsure:o_O (and, in a few notable examples, themselves! :FacePalm:).

Regarding this particular situation with this particular Di***y banner face, last I heard, there are 4 sets of glyphs, 2 typefaces, and a handfull of pictoral art that are firmly in the bailiwick of Di***y and are rabidly guarded.
Because of loopholes in the laws and the ownership of trademark/copyright/licensing of fonts, there is a very small number of fonts that are useable by people (within the license of those particular fonts), and the rest are in legal mayhem ---> good luck with these :cautious:.

e.d. (y)

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The place I got it from says that the creator licensed it as freeware...
*You* (as a distributor and as an artistic creator) *need* to examine those licenses to make sure that *you* are using and distributing those specific fonts within the limits of the licenses you have. :)
(One example of many licenses: The font might be "freeware" for you to use for personal correspondence ... *BUT* you *will* need to pay licenseing fees if it is used on the wwweb, or used in any advertising, or used in any money-making endeavor, or used by any corporate entity. o_O )

By the way, I have not looked at your program or font licenses so I have *no* idea of what you might find.

e-d (y)

Reactions: theunknownthird

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The confusion is that the massage/fingering count as 2 in the progress screen.
Probably the one you're missing is the hidden scene, which is...hidden.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes