RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ok I gotta say this. You are doing realy good job here. Add that much content in every update, well maked animated scenes. But someting looks add to me. Why all girls sex facial expressions looks so same? And in the other hand every main girl has master-slut like relation ship with us. I mean seing ''Dady'' type pur but perverted girl could be god for diffrence. You need change this things. But other things go realy well for this game. Keep your good work <3

Hakeron

Jul 21, 2017
from hero academia plz !!
melie from radiant would be cool too

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I love this Game. The Slut part is great. Seeing Raven in the Gloryhole sucking and fucking is just great. I cant wait to see more of that kind of stuff. Great work.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ParadiceZone Hey man I realy love your work here. And I want ask someting. Are you thinking add such as daddy type girls not slut ones. For example adding kimetsu no yaiba Nezuko? This could be amazin. You were add to much slutty girl. We need some diffrent girl type in this game. Cut, kind, daddy type. We can involve with them sex again but not sluty way.

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
ParadiceZone Hey man I realy love your work here. And I want ask someting. Are you thinking add such as daddy type girls not slut ones. For example adding kimetsu no yaiba Nezuko? This could be amazin. You were add to much slutty girl. We need some diffrent girl type in this game. Cut, kind, daddy type. We can involve with them sex again but not sluty way.
I don't really have control over who's going to be in the game, but if a girl like Nezuko for example, gets voted in as a Main Girl, then the answer is yes.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't really have control over who's going to be in the game, but if a girl like Nezuko for example, gets voted in as a Main Girl, then the answer is yes.
Ok mate thanks. I just want say that. I mean our all girls Sluty type. And dont get me wrong but this is about the being boring :D Every girl has same facial sluty animations, everygirl has same sluty paths. And that's kind of boring. I hope we will get new innocent or dady type girls soon. Thanks for anwswer.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes