Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 16 at 9:27am

The next 3 Bonus Characters have been decided!

Thank you everyone who participated in the voting!

Reactions: PugWug

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 12 at 10:23am

Progress for December!

Gallery has now been officially completed and will be featured by next release!
Sound is also being worked on!

Reactions: PugWug

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. What gestures did you use? What about that save buttton dev keeps on about?

weird I can't save or skip on android
Dec 6 at 12:48am
New Android Release!

Keep in mind, this hasn't been tested, and you will most likely experience a lot of bugs. I'm releasing it to android purely because people have been asking for it. It's most likely not a perfect port, and you should still play it on the pc if you can.

Added a button that you can press to save! So that problem shouldn't be an issue!

Please let me know if this port works, I can't test it myself.

Download:
| |

Reactions: PugWug and neon9212

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
i cant wait for the next release XD ok i can, i dont have a choice in the matter. but ive enjoyed this game so far.

Nibelsnarf

Sep 17, 2018
Ok mate thanks. I just want say that. I mean our all girls Sluty type. And dont get me wrong but this is about the being boring :D Every girl has same facial sluty animations, everygirl has same sluty paths. And that's kind of boring. I hope we will get new innocent or dady type girls soon. Thanks for anwswer.
I think that was developer decision to make girls that slutty, because as I can tell Tsuyu is absolutely not like that in anime (but can't tell anything about other two). And if author will add Nezuko, she will be pretty slutty too, as I think... But that is what make this game quiet good :^)

DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
Whenever I see an update for this game, I click on it in an instant, I get so excited to see what's been added. I'm wondering if you'd put in Mitsuri Kanroji from Demon Slayer. I say she'd be a perfect fit for this game. Her, Anri Sonohara from Duarara, and Yuno Gasai, as much as I don't find her brand of crazy to be sexy, and Saeko Busujima or Shizuka Marikawa.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 18 at 7:25am

First Main Character Qualifiers Poll!

Each Main Girl will have over 100+ scenes as well as two different routes! So you could possibly see your favorite girl in-game!

Still waiting on them fans to service them gals ... Happy 20 20!

Dec 18 at 6:54am
Main Character Qualifiers!

The First Main Character voting round is here!
First and Second place winners will be added to the Main Character Tournament! The Tournament will be the final deciding factor on who's going to be in the game!
| We will have a total of 5 poll qualifiers through the months and once we reach 10 winners, the Tournament will start!

Discord Threads:

Once the Polls are over, and the winner has been decided, Main Character Suggestion Threads will be reset, and you will be able to re-suggest or suggest new characters!

The Poll will begin shortly so get ready to vote for your favorite Girls!!!

Reactions: rgnar62 and PugWug

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
So .. What gestures did you use? What about that save buttton dev keeps on about?

Dec 6 at 12:48am
New Android Release!

Keep in mind, this hasn't been tested, and you will most likely experience a lot of bugs. I'm releasing it to android purely because people have been asking for it. It's most likely not a perfect port, and you should still play it on the pc if you can.

Added a button that you can press to save! So that problem shouldn't be an issue!

Please let me know if this port works, I can't test it myself.

Download:
| |
don't c any buttons if that's what you're asking on android

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
Is it normal for you to appear in the nurse's office when you enter the storage room or is it a bug?

Edit: Nvm, it only does that at evenings.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
If it is out, can some one post it but not in the latest update section, would that work?

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes