ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
There's currently a bug at the end of C18's progress, after you've done all the events and click "Fuck the teacher infront of the class", I am reuploading the fixed version atm, but if you run into that, you are finished with the current version. That scene isn't currently in the game.

Edit: Thread has been updated with the fixed versions.

Last edited:

hjelp.com

Nov 6, 2019
Can't see it posted here yet so bug report.
Started a new save and I am unable to press any letters during the swimming events.
Used both attached keyboard as well as onscreen keyboard to no avail. Great game tho, keep up the good work

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Can't see it posted here yet so bug report.
Started a new save and I am unable to press any letters during the swimming events.
Used both attached keyboard as well as onscreen keyboard to no avail. Great game tho, keep up the good work
by any chance are you using a non qwerty keyboard? if so, that may be the problem.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wonder if there's any chance for Shantae and/or Rottytops in the game? Preferably with either as a 'main' character, but I'd be happy with sides.

Edit: Is 18 the only one with both slave and love route? Because I don't remember those choices for Froppy or Raven...

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
err,this game will have gangbang in the future??i mean,i will share my girls with everyone??Is it optional?Im a greedy guy and hot temper,so,i dont really think i will share my girls in this game..and is this game have walkthrough?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got some gem fore head wearing blue gal HEAD OVER HILLS AFTER YOU, A18 ready 4 anything
and Everything, promisses for seconds from all the gals in the game ... What else do you need
to feel loved?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You got some gem fore head wearing blue gal HEAD OVER HILLS AFTER YOU, A18 ready 4 anything
and Everything, promisses for seconds from all the gals in the game ... What else do you need
to feel loved?
so,this game have any walkthrough?how many route?

Reactions: libertypics

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
err,this game will have gangbang in the future??i mean,i will share my girls with everyone??Is it optional?Im a greedy guy and hot temper,so,i dont really think i will share my girls in this game..and is this game have walkthrough?
So far the only sharing route is with Raven. You can choose if you want to share her or not (if you put her on toilet duty). But I think you miss out on some story if you don't though not too sure. Anyway, the developer intends to add another route for her so just don't play Raven's first.

• Wow

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I swear to God,this MC are the worst in pickup line,thats not how you flirt with girls damnit :ROFLMAO: maybe he should ask me first:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So far the only sharing route is with Raven. You can choose if you want to share her or not (if you put her on toilet duty). But I think you miss out on some story if you don't though not too sure. Anyway, the developer intends to add another route for her so just don't play Raven's first.
alright,i will skip her..im not really a fan of sharing..good things this is just a game:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canade

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How can I progress C18 story? I'm going to see her in classrom but she dont make nothing new. All favors or other things is same?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How can I progress C18 story? I'm going to see her in classrom but she dont make nothing new. All favors or other things is same?
Depends on which part you're at in her story, honestly.
I was up to date, so all I had to do was go see her and then upgrade the current progress.
But before that, you have to pay for each type of scene (gotta catch'em all) until you can upgrade the current progress.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
dam love route for 18 nice and gellery awesome so i think ravens locked scenes are the love route?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Depends on which part you're at in her story, honestly.
I was up to date, so all I had to do was go see her and then upgrade the current progress.
But before that, you have to pay for each type of scene (gotta catch'em all) until you can upgrade the current progress.
I think I have some kind of bug. I dont play this update I dont see her new content but game says ''Work in progress'' I cant go new stage relationship level with her.

Screenshot_2.jpg

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes