RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Take her to the reataurant and wait a few days ... could work!
Well I said already nothing work. But for you I tried again but not work. I dont know but probably because of I make progress her with other updates maybe I dont know? :(

Edit: When I go back old saves that work but that's realy old save for playing C18 I need lost soo much thing :(

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
About sharing route with Raven,is she with other guy or..what?im a bit curious with her content.

Reactions: TheFurs

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think I have some kind of bug. I dont play this update I dont see her new content but game says ''Work in progress'' I cant go new stage relationship level with her.

View attachment 516504
Yeah. That doesn't look right. Also, that's the wrong menu for moving her story forward. The other one is the correct one, where you actually do sexual acts with her.
The 'work in progress' looks out of place, though. Because mine is filled in as "Call me".
You may need to start a new game. I had to do that a couple patches back.

About sharing route with Raven,is she with other guy or..what?im a bit curious with her content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah. That doesn't look right. Also, that's the wrong menu for moving her story forward. The other one is the correct one, where you actually do sexual acts with her.
The 'work in progress' looks out of place, though. Because mine is filled in as "Call me".

im just turning off when i read that spoiler,is the dev will change that later,??I dont want to waste my time with a girl that been used by everyone..

Last edited:
  • Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohhh ... You should deffinitely see the ideas from supporters ... slam dunk the whole team :devilish:
also .. that is at the very end of her arc .. there is such a thing as stretching her lust 4 you too far, you know;)!

Grind yourself some money and buy the radar!
Or .. keep looking in the closet / rest room / locker area every mornin'

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Im sorry i just forgot..there is a multiple route for Raven(by people mentioning it before)..is it?hahhaha

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ohhh ... You should deffinitely see the ideas from supporters ... slam dunk the whole team :devilish:

also .. that is at the very end of her arc .. there is such a thing as stretching her lust 4 you too far, you know;)!

i will check it out

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

What do you mean slam dunk the whole team :unsure: sorry im a bit slow tonight

Streching her lust 4 you too far?Can you explain it,i dont get it:LOL:

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ideas from top supporters include bang bang bang bukka**e for raven and some other gal.

These extremes are the last of their adventures ... if you are ok with having them for yourself just do not go over the top. Might i remind you Raven goes full IN on 1st date!?!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WaaaAAAaaaaaait! Come BaaAAAAaaaaaAAAaaaack!!! Just look 4 them hinata and robin and some other gals ... Tsunade is in there!!! These gals are all 4 yourself as of now! Go find them in the showers or the rest room or the closet!
:love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;););):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:(y)
Do you not want to have a go at a Super Sayan!?! There is one super duper gal to find!!!!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I spend to much time for progressing other girls. I cant make new game. This mean when new update come for raven or frog girl I need make everyting in begining again -_-

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I spend to much time for progressing other girls. I cant make new game. This mean when new update come for raven or frog girl I need make everyting in begining again -_-
Just activate the console, give yourself some money (current_money=????), and then hold control to speed through what you've already seen. It takes 15 minutes to get caught up.
The longest part would really be Froppy's swimming content, which can be massively shorter if you use the console code "energy=???" so you can swim multiple times far easier. I use 100, and I have yet to see it run out. It resets after sleeping, though.
So 'spent too much time' isn't a very valid argument, lol.
im just turning off when i read that spoiler,is the dev will change that later,??I dont want to waste my time with a girl that been used by everyone..

Since that choice is just that, a choice, just don't do it? I love corruption type games, and I found the 'messiness' of the scene incredibly distateful. So I just sped through that particular content.
Considering the girls jump right on your pole after only one or two events, it isn't like they're completely sweet and innocent, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just activate the console, give yourself some money (current_money=????), and then hold control to speed through what you've already seen. It takes 15 minutes to get caught up.
The longest part would really be Froppy's swimming content, which can be massively shorter if you use the console code "energy=???" so you can swim multiple times far easier. I use 100, and I have yet to see it run out. It resets after sleeping, though.
So 'spent too much time' isn't a very valid argument, lol.

Since that choice is just that, a choice, just don't do it? I love corruption type games, and I found the 'messiness' of the scene incredibly distateful. So I just sped through that particular content.
Considering the girls jump right on your pole after only one or two events, it isn't like they're completely sweet and innocent, lol.
Even with you sped through content,doesnt mean they didnt do it..

Im very picky when it comes to the girl i want,im also a fan of Raven..

But,since the dev will put that kind of things to his game,i dont think i want to continue this game when i already knew in the end you still share your girls with everyone else..i do love corruption but its better if you have them by yourself..

I will check again when dev complete this game and i will see if this game are worthy enough to be in my collection :ROFLMAO:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Alright fellas,its time for me to play Treasure of Nadia..i cant wait to see their harem content

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Even with you sped through content,doesnt mean they didnt do it..

Im very picky when it comes to the girl i want,im also a fan of Raven..

But,since the dev will put that kind of things to his game,i dont think i want to continue this game when i already knew in the end you still share your girls with everyone else..i do love corruption but its better if you have them by yourself..

I will check again when dev complete this game and i will see if this game are worthy enough to be in my collection :ROFLMAO:
Like I said. Putting her in those two positions is your choice. You don't HAVE to. I did just because I'm a completionist. I honestly quite like Raven as a character in these kinds of games, so I didn't care for actually doing those to her. But 'in public' is her biggest draw for me. And she has quite a lot of in public scenes.

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
How to assign Raven toilet duty? It says she needs more experience. I can assign her glory hole duty but not toilet duty

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Like I said. Putting her in those two positions is your choice. You don't HAVE to. I did just because I'm a completionist. I honestly quite like Raven as a character in these kinds of games, so I didn't care for actually doing those to her. But 'in public' is her biggest draw for me. And she has quite a lot of in public scenes.
The problem is other girls also will have that kind of stuff later..its an option,but its still a part of their story..so,no,im okay if its different route,but its the same route and you only given options to do it..this kind of things only make people stay away from this game..but,each to their own :)

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes