thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
How do I give the swimsuit to fropy in the android version. I can select it, but it will not drag etc. Ehen backpack is open nothing else works and there are co conversation options to give it to her?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I give the swimsuit to fropy in the android version. I can select it, but it will not drag etc. Ehen backpack is open nothing else works and there are co conversation options to give it to her?
Conversation options. You give all the 'swimsuits' to her naturally as you advance her content. Even the paint, lol.

Reactions: ParadiceZone

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm. Wonder if i messed up, won't let me advance. No such option.
Did you do the swim training every day until it tells you to either go for a reward or sleep for the tournament? Because I remember one or two of the swimsuits are given just before and after tournaments.
The swimsuits also have an order. It goes from the full body, to a one piece, to a connected bikini, to.... I think paint, but I may be forgetting one.

Reactions: ParadiceZone

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
The problem is other girls also will have that kind of stuff later..its an option,but its still a part of their story..so,no,im okay if its different route,but its the same route and you only given options to do it..this kind of things only make people stay away from this game..but,each to their own :)
Every girl is on a route, there's going to be two routes. If you played Element Trainer, it's like that. They will essentially have two stories.

Raven is the only girl currently on the slave route, and will be shared.

Froppy and C18, are currently on the Love route/Harem, and will never be shared, their for your personal enjoyment.

It's all optional, you will have a choice whether you want to share them, or not.

Hope that clears things up!

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62 and Genji

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I spend to much time for progressing other girls. I cant make new game. This mean when new update come for raven or frog girl I need make everyting in begining again -_-
Can you provide me that save game? coding wise, it doesn't make sense for you to have a bug like this, so I would need your save game to see if I could fix it. I also can provide a completed save that has everything unlocked except for the most recent update, if you want.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I don't know why but in the gallery it says i'm missing a bunch of Froppy's scenes even though i'm up to date, is this a bug?
Yeah, it's unfortunately a bug I can't fix, consequence of putting the gallery in too late. You have to view them again to get it in the gallery.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Every girl is on a route, there's going to be two routes. If you played Element Trainer, it's like that. They will essentially have two stories.

Raven is the only girl currently on the slave route, and will be shared.

Froppy and C18, are currently on the Love route/Harem, and will never be shared, their for your personal enjoyment.

It's all optional, you will have a choice whether you want to share them, or not.

Hope that clears things up!
That really clear things up,thank you.But i will wait this game for a while(y)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, it's unfortunately a bug I can't fix, consequence of putting the gallery in too late. You have to view them again to get it in the gallery.
Strange. I had them all and I didn't re-watch them.
Side note: More Ruby, please :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
could use with more rwby.

also, would love to see Samui from naruto...she doesn't get NEARLY enough love.
I want Shantae and Rottytops, honestly. Not a fan of zombies, though. Just that specific one. I see them once in a while, but its normally really rare.
Edit: Not as rare as Samui, though. I actually had to look her up because I didn't recognize the name, lol. Since I read the manga and skipped the anime, I thought she was a filler character until I saw and recognized her.
What about Hanabi? I think I've seen like 3 hentai ever for her. I always thought she was cute in a tomboy kind of way.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I want Shantae and Rottytops, honestly. Not a fan of zombies, though. Just that specific one. I see them once in a while, but its normally really rare.
Edit: Not as rare as Samui, though. I actually had to look her up because I didn't recognize the name, lol. Since I read the manga and skipped the anime, I thought she was a filler character until I saw and recognized her.
What about Hanabi? I think I've seen like 3 hentai ever for her. I always thought she was cute in a tomboy kind of way.
ever since the last, Hanabi's hentai selection has grown considerably(816 pics on rule34)
Samui on the other hand has 573 pics on rule34.

compare this to the likes of Hinata, or other major named characters(hinata has over 11K on rule34 alone.)
now Samui and hanabi are far the least popular, but Samui especially has very few, high quality pics. Narutopixxx has very few of her as well.

now if we're talking Doujins....got me. i'v found maybe...1 for Samui that's worth a damn and it's more a CG than anything.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hy Dev! One question,do you see any chance to add more My Hero Academia girls into the game? Example Uraraka and/or Yaoyorozu? (mainly Yao who i think)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ever since the last, Hanabi's hentai selection has grown considerably(816 pics on rule34)
Samui on the other hand has 573 pics on rule34.

compare this to the likes of Hinata, or other major named characters(hinata has over 11K on rule34 alone.)
now Samui and hanabi are far the least popular, but Samui especially has very few, high quality pics. Narutopixxx has very few of her as well.

now if we're talking Doujins....got me. i'v found maybe...1 for Samui that's worth a damn and it's more a CG than anything.
ExHentai has 92 results for Samui. 11 of which are english translated manga/doujins. Hanabi only has 4 translated manga/doujin, 23 total across all types.

Hy Dev! One question,do you see any chance to add more My Hero Academia girls into the game? Example Uraraka and/or Yaoyorozu? (mainly Yao who i think)
I would be more interested in Mina, honestly. I have a thing for monster girl types. And she can balance the pH of her acid to not harm anything at all, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
ExHentai has 92 results for Samui. 11 of which are english translated manga/doujins. Hanabi only has 4 translated manga/doujin, 23 total across all types.

I would be more interested in Mina, honestly. I have a thing for monster girl types. And she can balance the pH of her acid to not harm anything at all, so it wouldn't be a problem.
You said anything ssj... :D
And one more new teacher who will be perfect for us in the game... i think Midnight :love:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
There's currently a bug at the end of C18's progress, after you've done all the events and click "Fuck the teacher in front of the class", I am reuploading the fixed version atm, but if you run into that, you are finished with the current version. That scene isn't currently in the game.

Edit: Thread has been updated with the fixed versions.
Hey Paradice, I'm quite enjoying your game.

Do you plan to wrap up the storyline for the first three girls before moving on? It's a nice jumping point for the light narrative, like having your harem assist you in expanding your...well, harem.

Although, one thing you might want to be mindful of is the character's personalities. Since all of them end up as sluts, they all become kinda similar at the end of their arcs.

Something Unlimited and Roguelike evolution are games which both prefer/have preferred quantity over quality in their games, which was a point of discussion for both titles. Something Unlimted eventually swapped over to quality content while rogue-like maintains it's formula of releasing girls with similar content and some variety of clothes and positions which is a shame.

I hope this game expands quality and content-wise. It'll be cool to see the new house, but once that's done, what's the goal for our protag? Maybe something large and abstract like "make the whole school my harem" and that would be nice for a grand objective and to give players a sense of direction.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes